OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. invests your brain

i love this hobby,we love opportunity,i try and try but world it's wrong to be write

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. There appears to be some issues/ incompatibility between the Windows Virtual Desktop, FSLogix, and using One Drive to sync a SharePoint libr

There appears to be some issues/incompatibility between the Windows Virtual Desktop, FSLogix, and using One Drive to sync a SharePoint library.

When we tried to do this, it caused mass corruption of files from the SharePoint library and some file deletion.

And there is an inefficient Process to restore back as there is no override existing file function.

I have attached some screenshots for reference.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Soy usuaria de correo desde hace 12 años, me extraña que de unos meses para acà me mantienen loquedo el correo de gmail por almacenamiento

Soy usuaria de correo desde hace 12 años, me extraña que de unos meses para acà me mantienen loquedo el correo de gmail por almacenamiento; elimino correos y papelera pero sigo con el problema. Desafortunadamente es mi medio de trabajo ò sino lo elimiarià todo y no volveria a ustilizar este servicio; aclaro no voy a comprar mas almacenamiento

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. SHERE

LA POSSIBILITà DI SHARE I FILE CON GLI UTENTI O UNA CATEGORIA COMUNE A TUTTI GLI UTENTI DOVE VENGONO CARICATI I FILE CHE TUTTI POSSONO DOWLOADARE ESEMPIO CARICAMENTO DEI FILE IN SHERING ROOM

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Personal Vault Does not Sync when scanned documents from Mobile phone. Error unlock Personal Vault. Although I unlocked Personal Vault

Personal Vault Does not Sync to windows 10 desktop when scanned documents from Mobile phone to the personal vault. Error unlock Personal Vault. Although I unlocked Personal Vault still it does not syn the material I scanned to the vault through my mobile phone. Error unlock personal vault despite the vault is open.

Please fix this bug. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bei allen Microsoft-Produkten kann man das Komma (,) bei den Dateinamen anwenden. Bei einem Wechsel auf onedrive gibt es Hiroglyphen.

Bei einem Wechsel auf onedrive fallen bei allen Dateinamen die Kommas (,) als Hiroglyphen raus.
    Dies wäre sicher eine kleine Programmänderung.
    hpr

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. הסנכרון שלכם זה חוצפה

אולי פעם הבאה תשאלו לפני שאתם משכפלים לי את כל המידע ממחשב למחשב

ובמחשב השני ONE DRAIVואחרי שאני מוחק רק במחשב 1 אל תמחקו לי גם ב

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Poor warning message after removing files locally

I recently removed some files from my device in OneDrive as I only wanted them kept in the Cloud (running low on local space). I now have an alert in my tray that notifies me that I removed the files, and my 2 button choices are ONLY 'remove' from the cloud or 'restore'. Why isn't there an option to just keep on the cloud? I guess I'll just ignore the warning, but this is confusing for users.
    Jane (UI expert/developer)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Help me unhate OneDrive - too much friction in how I want to work

OneDrive is forcing me to work in a way I don't want to. And it presents me with friction everywhere I look.

One one computer I unzip a file and Windows 10 says to put it in Documents. Somehwere else in this window I see it wants to put it in OneDrive/Documents in small letters.
    That is not where I want the files to go, but for the purpose of illustration my dislike for One Drive I will let it go, so I click OK.
    In File Explorer I expand OneDrive folder and see the files are in Documents.
    On…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please allow to sync two personal onedrive on WIndows10 while you allow one peronal & one work/school...

Please allow to sync two personal onedrive on WIndows10 while you allow one peronal & one work/school...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. why one drive let users to pause some files to keep important files sync

why one drive let users to pause some files to keep important files sync

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. MAKE THE SIGN IN EXPIRATION FOR ONE DRIVE MORE OBVIOUS

Currently OneDrive sign in expires with NO notice, NO visible icons, nothing. I need to check if the AutoSave button has turned on OFF to make sure it is signed in.
    Just prompt a sign-in request automatically as soon as the old one expires, like you do for Outlook

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. OneDrive使用优化建议

建议在中国建立数据库,因为OneDrive使用太费劲了,最好在中国建立一个数据可,中国的市场不是应该更大的吗?另外也可以与天翼云盘进行合作,他的同步功能还不是错的,至于腾讯微云太费劲了,还不如OneDrive呢!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base