OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow blocking downloads on Non-Office files

Allow blocking downloads on shared Non-Office files from onedrive

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ik verwijder fotos wegens plaatsgebrek. En 2 dagen later staan ze er terug op.

Mijn samsung gebruikt nu one drive back ip. Ik heb plaats tekort. Hou me 4uur bezig te sorteren en te downloaden en deleten. Staan 2 dagebn later die fotos er terug op met de waarschuwing plaats te kort. Terug afgehaald. Nu een week later staan ze er terug op met dezelfde waarschuwing. Niks als last mee. Google foto s geeft minder last en meer plaats

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Windows like file structure, AD integration

I suggest, make the file explorer exactly the same as you did in Windows file explorer and allow all of the same, look, feel, properties, etc...make it more seamless as your competitor Sharefile is doing. It's pretty terrible that I have to pay a 3rd part company for the above features. Please catch up! We have users that are NEVER gonna figure out l of the nuances required for file management.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Give option to allow preview pane to work for Online Only files

With Files-on-demand enabled, online only files do not present anything in the preview pane until the file is opened and synced locally. It would be helpful if there was an option to enable syncing of this preview data so preview pane would function for files without needing the entire file synced.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Delete Uploading to onedrive from the autoupload section

Hey I'm tired of finding out I uploaded 5gb to my onedrive. fix it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 建议增加可以移动存储位置的功能

建议增加可以移动存储位置的功能

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Get rid of OneDrive

One Drive is the most invasive piece of money grubbing ever developed and forced upon users. What has happened to Microsoft that made it turn to this type of extorsion? I'm 72 years old now and have worked as a system administrator for the hospitals computer from instillation until I retired 12 years ago. I'm not new to computers! My wish is for the fleas of a thousand camels to infest the * hairs of those who developed and implemented this program.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow to connect to several personal accounts

As family we have Office 365 and each family member has 1TB of personal one drive storage. My son would like to give me access to his one drive with his photos, but I can only log into one personal account. Hope you can allow for that kind of access within the family.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Exclude specific files from backup

When using OneDrive Backup for the "My Documents" folder, it should be possible to exclude specific sub-folders or files from the backup. There are many requests on how to do this, but the oly answer seems to be to raise a request here.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. stop police brutality in america

police officers are crazy

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Easy access to sync options

I don't want everything to sync between my 2 computers and you make it so hard to select what files I want on the onedrive and ones I don't.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. >>right click

>>Right Click
    >>Save to OneDrive.

How hard is that to develop?

>>Right Click
    >>Stop Saving on OneDrive

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Match the amout of free onedrive space as google drive

Also allow photos to be reduced in data space used to store for free as per Google photos

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base