OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. About the path of items in OneDrive for Business when pinning with the Office app

■Title(件名):
    Office アプリにてピン留めを行う際の OneDrive for Business 内のアイテムのパスについて

About the path of items in OneDrive for Business when pinning with the Office app

■Description(内容):
    現在、Office アプリにてアイテムをピン留め行う際、OneDrive 同期フォルダー内のアイテムを指定すると "https://~" とクラウド上の URL のパスが指定されてしまう。
    Office アプリ内でのピン留めについて、ローカルのパスとクラウドのパスでどちらか指定できるように機能を拡張してほしい。

Currently, when pinning an item in the Office app, if you specify an item in the OneDrive sync folder, "https: // ~" and the URL path on the cloud will be specified.
    Please extend the functionality so that you can specify either the local path or the cloud path when pinning within the Office app.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. You Could Probably add more Space To OneDrive.

You can add more space because in google I almost used all of my space so please add more space.😉

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to manage folders on different computers using onedrive

Many of us who use OneDrive have different computers for different places or functions. Why can't we Sync them separately?

There is demand in several user forums for this.
    Example: I have a work Desktop and a Laptop. I use them differently. I may need the same Documents, but I need different Desktop and system setup on the two different machines. What if my laptop falls in a lake? I want to restore a new system, not just with files but with system settings and the laptop Desktop. Need to sync System setup (as was available on Windows 7) and…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I want to buy a degree certificate online

A friend suggested I go to buyfakeDiploma.com and when I spoke to their staff they did show me the diploma I needed https://www.buyfakediploma.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. be able to shut off onedrive. Or use for backup only, if want to.

We have poor internet at times, When onedrive moves all of my files to the cloud only, this created big problems. I am going to have to delete one drive altogether.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Easy way to choose what files to sync

It should be easier to choose what file from a folder you want to sync.
    I mean, I have a folder with several large files, but I just want two or three to be synched, and it's very hard to do so. I need to create a separeted folder online, move the files, choose the new folder to be synched on the Windows OneDrive application, and then make them sync.
    We could have an option (not the best suggestion) on the choose folder/files to be synched on the app or you can have all the online files you have as…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 328 329 330 332 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base