OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Syncing

Sync the most current files first! Why would we want to wait for old archive files to sync? Many of us are travelers and work at multiple locations.

Users are looking for a unified desktop, when collaborating on limited bandwidth we need our current work to synchronize immediately to be efficient. Often a user must stay in a high bandwidth wifi until files sync.

Also if any error deal with them last. Why would a user have to see that a error held up completion of other files. These is frequent when using Windows Explorer and copying a volume.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 안전메이저놀이터 cook-3003.com 코드 =>sbs7

==============★쿡★==================
    ★ 신규첫충전 10% 매충전 5% 이벤트
    ★단폴 NEVER 제제 없습니다.
    ★ 등급별 매충전 % 상향
    ★ 매일 마다 진행되는 돌발 이벤트~예(해당 시간내에 충전신청시 충전신청금액의 20%를 추가로 제공)
    ★ ALL 미적중 이벤트( 해당 조건에 맞는 미적중시 100% 환급 처리)
    ★ 다폴더 이벤트(해당 조건에 맞는 폴더로 베팅시 3% 추가 지급!!
    ★ 보너스 폴더 이벤트(다폴더 이벤트와 보너스 폴더 이벤트는 별개진행으로
    모두 참여하실수 있으며 해당 조건에 맞는 배팅시 1.03 , 1.05 , 1.07배의 보너스 폴더를 제공합니다)
    ★ 2017 야구 다폴더 이벤트(해당 조건에 맞는 배팅으로 당첨시 당첨금의 5% , 10% , 15%를 제공 합니다)
    ★축구 각종잡리그 / 야구 / 배구 / 농구 / 하키…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. ediesporwadi

Thank For In Information Team

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make it possible to delete the shortcut file for Personal Vault

A file shortcut for Personal Vault just appeared this morning in my OneDrive. Every time I delete it, it comes back. I don't have any interest in the vault, and if I did, I would prefer to have an option to download a file for it when that time came. As it is, this link just reads like a non-removable advertisement for a feature I won't use. While I've dumped it in another folder, I can't imagine I'm alone in wanting it gone for good.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. i would like to know how many files i have....at a glance

when I open OneDrive I would like a count of each separate file

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 004070001398

direct bank deposit

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Enable Sync with USB

When we connect a mobile device with USB, one drive could detect automatically this device and suggest to free up space (images, videos) direclty to PC.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Give us the ability to NOT SYNC THINGS

Make it easier to just NOT sync items. I can't even get these annoying 'ticks' off of my desktop icons now.

I'm forced to buy space to upload 42GB of videogame data JUST so I can STOP THE SYNC because I can't stop it half way? What the **** is that about?

And the error message on my start-up is frustrating as ****. I have a 1TB hard-drive, and OneDrive allows 15GB of space. Why won't it just let me remove things!? I don't want 1TB of videogames stored online anyway!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. and move to somewhere else and it kept on sink and every ******* thing I did and it kept on pounded me just harassing me about how it was f

I think we ought to be able to send you some all the time saying that you need to update your credentials with us and and all that you know like every * day send you email saying it we can't get to your ** to look at it yeah

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. content in the columns in the folder/file viws to be scrollable horizontally so that all of the filenames can be seen.

I find that folder uploads frequently contain groups of files where the file names only differs towards the ends of the names and thus to see which file is which, they in turn need to be selected as if renaming them in order to determine which file is actually selected.
    It would be a great feature if the user could set individual remembered (in cookies? or account details at login) with those column widths dynamically alterable and scrollable so that users can see the ends of the filenames.
    This would also be useful in the activity/actions/problems pane.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. upload and sync. selected by user

As in previous versions onedrive only uploads camera roll and some document. But in latest it uploads all images. And there is no option to stop a particular folder to stop. So make it user specific so that one can decide what to upload.also a feature should be included that user can download all pictures or a folder or multiple files by single click. Also text msg and call log sync. Option should be included and integrated with skype,cortana,and one drive.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Stop Sync

There needs to be an option to stop a file from syncing for people that have slow internet and don't want a large file on their OneDrive. OneDrive started uploading Office 2019 and it said that I ran out of space, so I deleted it on the web app, but I can't stop it from the windows version, as pictured. It has to finish uploading before it can remove it... I ended up having to upgrade to fit it, but I will be downgrading as soon as this fiasco is over.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base