OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

How can we improve the OneDrive experience on Windows?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. OneDrive

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,
    Warum erhalte ich keine Antwort auf meine E-Mails?
    Ich habe ein Abonnement: Office 365 Personal mit One Drive Speicher 1 TB. (CHF 69.95 pro Jahr, nächste Belastung am 25.08.2019 mit PayPal (kwhuembeli@bluewin.ch)). Warum erhalte ich immer die Meldung: One Drive ist voll: 5 GB verwendet von 5 GB?
    Mit freundlichen Grüssen
    Karl Hümbeli

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Após receber este erro "Não é possivel sincronizar um item", clicando nele me aparece o item com problema, e é o link do Chrome!!!!!

Após receber este erro "Não é possível sincronizar um item", clicando nele me aparece o item com problema, e é o link do Chrome!!!!!
    Resumindo após que eu instalei o CHROME, o Windows 10 se dá conta que na hora de sincronizar eu mesmo não tenho permissão de acesso ao item!?!?!?!?!?!?

O que é que isso????

ToM

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. onedrive can not working after the latest win 10 updata

onedrive can not working after the latest win 10 updata

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Become a more reliable sevice.

Files failed to transfer, but apeard to have before I factory resent my pc, and now I am missing my files, what happened?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. tencent weiyun move my syniced files from my onedrive and can't find and restore it from the recycle bin of onedrive...

tencent weiyun move my files in onedrive to a new weiyun folders/location from my onedrive, I now can't find and restore it from the recycle bin of onedrive...and because I deleted and emptied weiyun recycle bin, so I now lost it all thoroughly .......
    will someone help me? I hope windows can fix this "bug" for onedrive...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I have been trying for months to get onedrive to upload files on my PC with no succes

I have read troubleshooting tips and have tried many things, but only 76GB of my 1000GB allowance will upload. Sync just doesn't work. and hasn't. I have had no problem with other apps, but am frustrated that OneNote is such a pain. It's like I can't use it and can't get rid of it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. A big question

Until last week i only used my pc at home and only this pc syncs its files to OneDrive. All files in OneDrive are from this pc and all files on this pc represent the current versions of all files in OneDrive.

Now i have a second pc in form of an Laptop. On this i also installed OneDrive. I coppied the files out of the OneDrive-Folder of my pc on an external Harddrive and then from this external Harddrive in the OneDrive Folder of the Laptop. The newest version of every of my files in the OneDrive-Folder of my…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow editing of word documents on line so the entire page can be scene.

Having to switch to Reading Mode to see what the document actually looks like is cumbersome. If it is not possible to do this at least allow saving to one drive and PC.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. you should more speedy

your connection is really slow and im driving crazy sometimes

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. option on the cloud program to say ignor this program or file if it didn't back up, have a check box for it.

option on the cloud program to say ignor this program or file if it didn't back or sync, it should have a check box for it. that way little x's in a red circle can stop popping up on the icons on my task bar. I have 13 files that does not need to sync now there is an x in a red circle on my task bar on the cloud icon.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. change dial tone

Please change the dial tone. The load beep sound is outdated. It is so annoying that i decided to switch off the key pad tone. I prefer the same sound as the key pad sound.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Do some benchmark and fix large collection syncing...

It took something like 52hours to sync 10 GB collection with 58299 files and 38421 folders, you do the math what was the throughput... Come on!

What's use having 1 TB OneDrive which cannot handle anything. Dropbox is way faster.

Yes and this is not network issued, tested on three different machines on two different networks...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. make onedrive work all the time instead of only half the time

make onedrive work all the time instead of only half the time

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. OneDrive를 사용해보길 권유하는 메세지가 너무 자주 표시되서 저를 미치게 합니다.

OneDrive를 사용해보길 권유하는 메세지가 너무 자주 표시되서 저를 미치게 합니다.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base