OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

How can we improve the OneDrive experience on Windows?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I was directed here due to issues with Sway and microsoft One Drive

Lagging issues from Microsoft drive to Sway

My video and Audio files Yes they play but they lag at the very first 10 seconds

Have tried in other media and have had no problem

You Sway can't even embed codes from other sources even twitter doesn't work.

Have spent hours on this Not HAPPY

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. [SBSTV]★운전면허증위조/♬˚010Ⅹ5211Ⅹ5866˚♬/졸업증명서위조/◆★♣/토익위조☞여권위조∈성적증명서위조∋#주민등록증위조√

[SBSTV]★운전면허증위조/♬˚010Ⅹ5211Ⅹ5866˚♬/졸업증명서위조/◆★♣/토익위조☞여권위조∈성적증명서위조∋#주민등록증위조√

※약속드립니다※.

1.원본과 똑같은 정확한 물건을 제작해 드리겠습니다.

2."사기 당하지 않을까" 걱정하는 거래가 아닌, 믿음이 가는 거래를 진행하겠습니다.

3.문의 상담및 제작완료후 모든 자료는 100% 정확히 파기시키겠습니다.

♥ nine8282골뱅이hotmail.com ♥.

많은 위조업자들이 진실과 거짓을 섞어서 광고들을하고 있습니다. 또 많은 위조업자들이 돈만받고 물건을 안만들어주며 사기들을 치고 있습니다.

손님들은 여기저기 문의해서 꼼꼼히 체크하신후 믿음이 가는곳에서 거래를 하십시요! 그래야 사기를 당하시지 않을겁니다.

많은 업자들이 있는만큼, 여기저기 잘알아보십시요..그리고 저희한테도 문의주십시요! 정성껏 정확한 물건을 만들어 드리겠습니다.

그리고 안전한 거래 믿음이 가는 거래가 되게끔 하겠습니다. ♥ 010-5211-5866 ♥.

♥ nine8282골뱅이hotmail.com ♥.

※약속드립니다※.

1.원본과 똑같은 정확한 물건을 제작해 드리겠습니다.

2."사기 당하지 않을까" 걱정하는 거래가 아닌, 믿음이 가는 거래를…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Zoom

It would be advantageous to add a zoom feature at set levels like 200%, 400%. not just zoom without info regarding the zoom level.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Rolling name

If the name is too long, it is impossible to read it. Let the name scroll on the screen

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please allow me to rename my OneDrive.

I have multiple accounts from the same domain. Now I have "Account Name" and "Account Name (1)". Two "clouds" on my task bar. Not at all obvious which one is which.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 希望上传和下载分列表显示,上传和下载能加入自定义同时最大任务数,加入一个对于正在队列中排队的任务大小判断,比如可以自己设置小于100MB的文件可以无视同时下载的任务量,进行插队下载

1.希望上传和下载分列表显示,
    2.上传和下载能加入自定义同时最大任务数
    3.加入一个对于正在队列中排队的任务大小判断,比如可以自己设置小于100MB的文件可以无视建议2的限制,进行插队下载

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. mmp,用不了 for china!!!!

mmp,用不了 for china!!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I cant delete my OneDrive things

Please make this happen

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. toolbar

File Explorer Toolbar for OneDrive please!

Since OneDrive is an integral feature in Windows 10, why not add a toolbar for OneDrive features into Windows Explorer? It will give a more comprehensive and stable interface for sync and files-on-demand as compared to the pop-up menu + right-click combination that exists right now.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Block downloading for compliance

I am really surprised Microsoft is so security conscious yet has no provision for blocking downloads for compliance driven industries. Windows 10 and Sharepoint/OneDrive integration in regard to security must have been an afterthought I suppose. I won’t be able to recommend Office 365 file storage to any legal, medical, government or financial clients until this is addressed. I’m still in shock “don’t download” isn’t a choice we can control as admins for the OneDrive application. The files in Sharepoint need to be easily accessible which the OneDrive tool achieves but I cannot have the files staying on the laptops…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. review

Being an Office 365 subscriber, OneDrive is the ONLY cloud service i use. They give you a generous 1TB of cloud space plus the whole office package for one reasonable rate. I only wish the subscription also came with Windows 10 as well, because my main custom built desktop PC had windows 7 32 bit put on it fully capable of running windows 10 64 bit, but since i don't know what my windows 10 32 bit product key is, or the 7 that was put on here for me, I have no way to upgrade it to windows 10…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. after repair only sync the differences between server and local folder

when repair why download my file from server again when shoud match the file from server and local HDD and only sync the differences in bouth way

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. j aimerais pouvoir programer les heure de syncronisation

j aimerais pouvoir programmer les heures de synchronisation

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Idea...

I have 2To free on my own server, I prefer to save on mine. So you serve only yourself not your customers!!!!!!
    Next time, my computer will be an Apple with a real Time Machine...

Bye

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please add save applications to OneDrive

I want save applications to OneDrive so if I change my memory card I never lost my applications, thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base