OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Where is the only online mode for files and folder in windows 10

Where is the only online mode for files and folder in windows 10. I have not enove space to save all files and folders to my Surface.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. band configuration

The onedrive should have band settings as shown in image.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hi there, i am working with OneDrive for a long time now. Mostly happy. But, if I link an account to a OneDrive Client, it starts immediatel

Hi there, i am working with OneDrive for a long time now. Mostly happy. But, if I link an account to a OneDrive Client, it starts immediately synching after signing in and defining the Onedrive location. THIS IS A TERRIBLE BEHAVIOUR, since I first want to select the folders to be synched. THEN I WANT TO START THE PROCESS. Pls change this. Regards, André

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I had 30GB free in OneDrive, where are they? where did they go?

I don't trust you MS, I don't even want your 5 GB anymore. I've got 15GB in GOOGLE! So long! I don't even use Office anymore.

Chromebook, here I go...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. זדגשסאזדכדגגזסשרדד

ססגזגטזסטרסגרדגגגסטרז

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow file permissions in a sync folder with Can Edit

I'd like to be able to create a forms or base docs folder to share, but while allowing permissions, I'd like to prevent anyone from saving over or deleting the file. That way I can allow someone to access the folder and see my updates to the files, but not risk them deleting them.

If the view only permission is set, then they cannot open or edit the files located in that folder without downloading it from the shared cloud drive each time. I'd like them to be able to add the folder to their desktop so they have access…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. include an option to delete a screenshot from toast or open in the default editor from toast

I'm used to creating screenshots via Alt + Print Screen and then pasting them into an e-mail or Paint. I like the feature to create a file from a screen shot. So two thoughts here. One is to let me open the file created with the screen shot from the toast with whatever is the default picture editor. The other is an option to delete the file created from the toast to clean things up.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make notifications when live services are used by other devices

Basically notify me when live mail or onedrive is being used by other devices. It would be nice to know if someone else is using my account.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. group by type

On my computer, file explorer is always sat in 'group by type', but when I access to oneDrive directory, items are not in group and sorted.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Passcode

Please add passcode features in win10 onedrive app as like as 8.1 onedrive app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Opção de Seleçionar Arquivos para Download/Upload

Boa tarde,

Gostaria de sugerir um recurso para o onedrive onde poderíamos selecionar quantos arquivos o onedrive poderia fazer download/upload.

Hoje não sei quantos ao mesmo tempo ele esta fazendo upload ou download.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. please stop poping up. I don't it. I really don't.

******** Microsoft. stupid capitalist *****.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How do I increase time before the 20 minute lockout in personal vault for onedrive

How do I increase time before the 20 minute lockout in personal vault for onedrive

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I HAVE SET DONT START WITH WINDOWS AND YET IT DOES

I HAVE SET DONT START WITH WINDOWS AND YET IT DOES

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. geburst

Datei. bilde

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Vorrei fosse possibile sincronizzare in ONEDRIVE la cartella del desktop.

Vorrei fosse possibile sincronizzare in ONEDRIVE la cartella del desktop.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. If paused for say 24 hours keep it paused when you log on next

If paused for say 24 hours keep it paused when you log on next

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. A

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. "Updating OneDrive file" .. is not out of mode and can not update.

"Updating OneDrive file" .. is not out of mode and can not update.

I removed and reinstalled OneDrive but it did not improve.

I do not have any problems with other cloud programs I use.Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base