OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remove OndDrive.

I am tired of messing with OneDrive

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Vague dialog to restore deleted files

Don't have a vague, unsolicited dialog box pop up weeks after work was done, that, if answered wrong, causes OneDrive to undo 8 hours worth of work. At the very least, when it happens, provide a way to re-fix the problem your bad software caused. ********-it you guys suck.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Gerber and HPGL file viewers for OneDrive

I'd like to see Gerber and HPGL viewers added to the 'New File Viewers for OneDrive, SharePoint and Teams'

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Microsoft-OneDrive-Blog/New-File-Viewers-for-OneDrive-SharePoint-and-Teams/bc-p/217169#M829

Gerber is the industry-standard file format used in the production of printed circuit boards and HPGL is a legacy plotter language still in use and valuable as a way to import images from CAD/PCB programs into CorelDRAW, etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. synk this

i don't want to download my pictures or videos so why does it keep doing it on every computer I own im not paying to keep copies on my computer I wanted to store on line so I could use m\y phone to show my life's work it takes up a lot of unnecessary space and bandwith

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. NO PUEDO ENVIAR VINCULO DE UNA FOTO DE 8 MB DESDE EL EXPLORADOR DE WINDOWS

NO PUEDO ENVIAR VINCULO DE UNA FOTO DE 8 MB DESDE EL EXPLORADOR DE WINDOWS

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Clip Studio Paint File (.clip) thumbnail/preview

Please make it more thumbnail preview on windows PC and others, especially .clip files by Clip Studio Paint, like a .psd.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. ***** off

Stop making one drive open on its own, face it no one * wants it. **.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 速度真的是太慢了,无法下载

下载的速度很慢50kb/s

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Simplify. Like Dropbox or Drive!

Managing file locations, what is and isn't synced, and how to do all this is over complicated. There's Manage OneDrive Backup, then Settings, then Properties!?! Simplify! Hire a UX designer, because Windows management is made for tech enthusiasts, not the normal user. This is ridiculous! Even reading multiple forums for my issue, a simple, move the file that's currently in the cloud to the PC in another folder. Why is this so hard?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Since my windows pc updated to version 1809

I have syncing problems relating to some word documents 97-2003 which will no longer open

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. New security add on feature for login on startup of computer.

We know that an option to auto start and login for one-drive is available in the settings. But when using a laptop on the road it would be nice for a popup to ask if we still want to auto load one-drive on the current network that is not the norm.

When I go and sit in Mcdonalds etc... open wifi and turn the laptop on I don't want the risk of One-drive auto loading like I have it do at work or home.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Yesterday battery charged ,today only charged 1%.why?

In windows 10 , version 1709 why battery is not charging properly. Is it windows update problem or battery problems. How Microsoft can help to solve the problem. It is very easy for the company to solve the battery charging problems. Microsoft can save crores of rupees in Battery charging from paying amount by user to some bogus companies.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Here's what you wrote to myself, mind you this is why I want all my Online CCOUNTS deleted Permanently. at Microsoft a, Facebook and Google

Here's what you wrote to myself, mind you this is why I want all my Online CCOUNTS deleted Permanently. at Microsoft a, Facebook and Google and my Videos in YouTube because I want nothing more to do with anything Online as I would rather move forward with a Class Action Law Suit to which I will.

New Text Document.txt - https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=c0200bef0916763a&id=C0200BEF0916763A%211857&action=Download

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base