OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Love the direct drive mapping feature! Just wish more permissions would be available as i use onedrive via cmd

Love the direct drive NTFS mapping feature!

Just wish more permissions would be available as i use one drive via cmd. Please add more cmd friendly option for cmd and powershell use and also more granular permission control to folders such as read, write, list contents etc

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 账号被冻结,OneNote也无法使用

账号被冻结,OneNote也无法使用

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. List all the files in advance when setting up full-sync OneDrive. Right click to add to "Priority Queue (another idea!).

When setting up OneDrive on a new system it is always a hassle for me to wait for the files I need at that moment.

I prefer to fully download my files, so I disable Files On-Demand which does list the files before downloading. However it would be nice to have similar functionality as I download the files which can take days to fully synchronize if your data is in the hundreds of GigaBytes.

Why not add a Priority Queue and list all files in advance (just as the folders seem to be listed in advance). I see the folders…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 不能批量删除文件

软件提示有acad.fas不能进行同步,我在网络文件夹中搜索到大量此文件,却只能一个个删除,不能批量删除网络盘上的多余文件

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I'm using the desktop app of Windows 10. ,, From pc synchronization C: it is forced to select only . ,, With a request that they be able to

I'm using the desktop app of Windows 10. ,, From pc synchronization C: it is forced to select only . ,, With a request that they be able to change the synchronization path .

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. How does Onedrive automatically shut down after uploading files?

Automatic shut-down, I need a setting like this that will make me feel better.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Jeg har 5 one drive, men kan kun tilgå en via app. Multi overdrive?

At kunne tilgå alle sine Onedrive via 1 app

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. OneDrive and Preinstalled Apps (Games? Windows Store Suggests but Downloads them during Install/Setup)

When OneDrive is Initialized like with new Install by parallel login for user accounts and OneDrive starts asking for witch folders to sync, by default should be "none" because manytimes cannot get to settings in order to turn off download and sync the whole 1 Terabyte?
    OneDrive and Preinstalled Apps (Games? Windows Store Suggests but Downloads them during Install/Setup) Making the Install and Setup process effortless with best/optimal settings even though cannot find some drivers sometimes is better for business because gives users more to do later with their devices then ... hurrying to get off all the juck mails…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow versioning to be disabled to stop wasting space

I subscribed to OneDrive for Business Plan 1 with one terabyte and use for backup only. The software I use manages uploads. Some large encrypted volumes change regularly, and versioning causes me to run out of space. I want one and only one copy of any file on OneDrive. Please vote for an option to turn off versioning completely for those people who do not want it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Create option to export iPhone photos to USB

Create option to export iPhone photos to USB

Make interface so you can download ALL PHOTOS to p.c.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. With the demise of windows media player, will OneDrive's music feature allow me to burn selected songs to a CD-R disc?

With the demise of windows media player, will OneDrive's music feature allow me to burn selected songs to a CD-R disc?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. no pudo ampliar el reporte 1373639 por fallas suyas

su falla es que no quieren sugerencias

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I have problems to synchronize files and folders

I have problems to synchronize files and folders because OneDrive doesn't respond and remains working indefinitely without sense.
    Can you help me?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. No se puede definir el nombre el archivo a ser guardado, cosa que Google drive permite

No se puede definir el nombre el archivo a ser guardado, cosa que Google drive permite

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Fix OneDrive without Annoying PowerPoint Link Pop Ups

Allow ability to universally change PowerPoint hyperlinks (both internal links to other slides AND external) in order to prevent annoying popups indicating something to the effect "Warning: files on web may contain viruses. Do you want to continue?" This happens with EVERY LINK and would be horrible in any presentation

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. why is the cotent on the drive gets expired without any prior notice?

why is it that all the contentc on this drive which we really consider reputed gets expired all of a sudden? It doesnt seem rational and in accordance with the credibility of the name Microsoft. My whole drive have been formatted by the company without any apparent notice.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. we want ram upto 4Gb in lumia

We want ram up to 4Gb

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base