OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 翻译不够准确

OneDrive在右下角的同步页面,翻译不够准确,应该是已传输×× GB,而不是已上传,因为它把下载也算进上传那里了,所以说不够准确,望改进。

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. I hope priority function in the synchronization process.

I hope a priority function in the synchronization process among the folders.
    I am the one who is studying with a lot of data resulting from some simulation results and managing the data and related materials using onedrive.
    However, because of large amount of data, the related materials like ppt, excel, word, or pdf files are not synchronized until the simulation results are all completed.
    I suggest the priority function which synchronizes a folder with higher priority.
    Then, it would better than the current situation where users don't know when the required files will be uploaded and endlessly wait for…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. My microsoft account does not work for one drive. I've tried several times.

My microsoft account does not work for one drive. I've tried several times. My account ok for Microsoft but not for one drive, problem is password.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Don't make me download my whole onedrive to my windows 10 surface - I haven't the space!

Keep onedrive as windows 8.1 or allow it as an advanced option.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. asceding & descending

Uploads ascending & descending 1st clicked , shown last , in sys desktop , mobile

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I use no other devices to sync with. I cannot use it. I don't want it. How do I delete it.

I use no other devices to sync with. I cannot use it. I don't want it. How do I delete it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I need to have one drive sync during the early morning hours; i.e. 2 or 3 a.m.

I need to be able to set a time for OneDrive to sync; i.e. 2 or 3 a.m. I am on satellite and have limited bandwidth during the day.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 希望截图快照快捷键可以更改,避免与其他软件快捷键冲突。

希望截图快照快捷键可以更改,避免与其他软件快捷键冲突。

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Change the link to the help page in the application

Now a call of help from the application leads to a page where it is impossible to find an answer to a specific question. I think it will be much more convenient if the Help call will bring you to the page with detailed help on OneDrive with sections and subsections. Here is a link to this page in Russian (I do not know in English): https://support.office.com/ru-ru/article/Справка-по-onedrive-5943c2b9-fafc-4cb4-95c0-9cc73fcabb30?ui=ru-RU&rs=ru-RU&ad=RU

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How to Fix Canon Printer Error B200

Canon is the world's premier printer gadget manufactured with much more innovative technologies and solutions. Canon printers are designed based on the landscape to fit with your lifestyle and are built with functionality and style so that you have a high-quality range of prints.

More info: https://bit.ly/2LjaSXw

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. please look upon my idea

Do something for that

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please allow folders to be uploaded in Windows 10 and go back to the user interface you had with Windows 8

You can no longer upload folders, the Windows 10 laptop app wants you to upload single files. What a useless application. The Andoid mobile app works great on photos, but the Windows 10 version for laptops is virtually useless. it has no usability, does not show you what you have done and is impossible to synch. All around total failure. The previous version, which we have corporately and I have personally was much better. Even our help desk at Accenture calls this one a major failure. I am paying for it but will cancel as Flickr is much better. Also,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 翻译不够准确

OneDrive在右下角的同步页面,翻译不够准确,应该是已传输×× GB,而不是已上传,因为它把下载也算进上传那里了,所以说不够准确,望改进。

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. let me keep my 15gb! Today was the first I've heard about this and I'm most definitely ******. I will leave all MS services if this changes.

I just found out about this today and I have been a loyal user since the service began. I am really ****** off and you will absolutely lose me if this changes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I am not askig to have and ideas added to the OneDrive. I have lost all my OneDrive folders and files from the Cloud. I need help

I do not have a suggest or idea. I lost all my folders in the Cloud and can't get them back to my Windows Surface Book. You help department gave me this link for help.
    Can you help me with this. If not who can?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base