OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Jak se ten krám odinstaluje natrvalo a přestane mě to každou půlhodinu otravovat?

Jak se ten krám odinstaluje natrvalo a přestane mě to každou půlhodinu otravovat? Nechci to!!! Otravuje mě to!!! Bez mého svolení mi to namigrovalo do počítače a teď to otravuje!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 您好,希望可以解决文件路径长度问题,程序员经常有很长的目录

您好,希望可以解决文件路径长度问题,程序员经常有很长的目录

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Onedriver on windowsphone can't upload. I use phone lumia 535, please help me! thks verymach!

Onedriver on windowsphone can't upload. I use phone lumia 535, please help me! thks verymach!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Change your priority-system for the upload

I have a slow connection and OneDrive seems to trying to upload the biggest file first (I have 2 go videos for example) so I'm forced to move my files to another folder to force OneDrive to upload all the rest...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. manual sync like windows 8.1

add the option, like on Windows 8.1, to stop and restart the sync because I have problem to update sync folder and the app stay in infinite uploading status.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. to save changes done.

first of all a big thanks for making life's things more easy. but one suggestion please i.e changes made in one device is not save for other devices for example the highlights mark done in the pdf in one device is not retain when open from another device so have to repeat the same process of highlighting. please fix.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. How about you stop forcing me to use OneDrive?!?!?!?! STOP, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about you stop forcing me to use OneDrive?!?!?!?! STOP, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. multiple selection choices and pointed ways to help.

After brainstorming with a good group of folks, we agreed it would be better if we have the option for more explanation on use of one drive, because more ways to help,is a cloud for you and i

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. STOP ONE DRIVE. IT´S MALICIOUS! BLOCKED MY COMPUTER 36HRS !!!!

LOCKED ME OUT& FOR 36 HRS!!!
    DISASTER!!! CAN´T STOP IT!
    CAN´T GET RID OF IT:
    NOTHING WORKS EXCEPT SCRAP CMPTR & GET ANOTHER

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make OneDrive accessible to Uninstall like any other app/program.

Make OneDrive accessible to Uninstall like any other app/program. The only way I can get this intrusive program out of my face is to disable it in Start Up.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Syncing

Sync the most current files first! Why would we want to wait for old archive files to sync? Many of us are travelers and work at multiple locations.

Users are looking for a unified desktop, when collaborating on limited bandwidth we need our current work to synchronize immediately to be efficient. Often a user must stay in a high bandwidth wifi until files sync.

Also if any error deal with them last. Why would a user have to see that a error held up completion of other files. These is frequent when using Windows Explorer and copying a volume.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 안전메이저놀이터 cook-3003.com 코드 =>sbs7

==============★쿡★==================
    ★ 신규첫충전 10% 매충전 5% 이벤트
    ★단폴 NEVER 제제 없습니다.
    ★ 등급별 매충전 % 상향
    ★ 매일 마다 진행되는 돌발 이벤트~예(해당 시간내에 충전신청시 충전신청금액의 20%를 추가로 제공)
    ★ ALL 미적중 이벤트( 해당 조건에 맞는 미적중시 100% 환급 처리)
    ★ 다폴더 이벤트(해당 조건에 맞는 폴더로 베팅시 3% 추가 지급!!
    ★ 보너스 폴더 이벤트(다폴더 이벤트와 보너스 폴더 이벤트는 별개진행으로
    모두 참여하실수 있으며 해당 조건에 맞는 배팅시 1.03 , 1.05 , 1.07배의 보너스 폴더를 제공합니다)
    ★ 2017 야구 다폴더 이벤트(해당 조건에 맞는 배팅으로 당첨시 당첨금의 5% , 10% , 15%를 제공 합니다)
    ★축구 각종잡리그 / 야구 / 배구 / 농구 / 하키…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. ediesporwadi

Thank For In Information Team

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base