OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It be easier

Need to be able to download any kind of format to make it so everybody wants it here and no where else

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add more space on the app

If I was you I would add 5 more terabytes
    For more 50 money and that would be nice

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Enable the sort used in Windows to be the same sort shared users see files in the online OneDrive. In other words, synch the sort sequence

Enable the sort used in Windows to be the same sort so shared users see files in the same sequence in the online OneDrive. In other words, synch the sort sequence as well as the files.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. OneDrive should sync .pst files that are not Outlook .pst files.

OneDrive won't sync *.pst files, which I understand, but I use a piece of software (that is not Outlook) that uses the extension .pst for one of its file types. So OneDrive ends up with a list of files it won't sync because of the filename extension, even though these files are all small and are not Outlook.pst files. There should be a work-around where you can tell OneDrive that files are not Outlook.pst files and can be safely sync'ed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please fix WLM. No one seems to be listening.

Please fix WLM. No one seems to be listening.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow me an option to see OneDrive folder structure and filenames without having to sync the full content.

I have limited hard disk available so many of my folders are not sync'd from OneDrive. I have yet to find an easy way to access the content of these without using the web onedrive.com client. I'd just like to see the folders and file names in these stored locally and for the files to be made accessible on-demand rather than all the time from within file explorer or applications like the O365 suite. So OneDrive would index the Cloud only folders and include these in the view I see when selecting File Open as if they were available locally.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. How to get spell check function in Outlook (preview)?

How to get spell check function in Outlook (preview)? Add spell check function in Outlook with reply.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. why cant i mass upload files and folders? you need an upload manager if your **** cant hadle.

descktop upload manager that managers my mass upload so i dont have to do it 20 times an ruin my day

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. mind

해외 최대 자본금으로 다양한사이트운영

다양한 미니게임 롤링100%

보너스폴더,생일추카이벤,한폴낙이벤

시스템/마루틴제한없음/찍먹가능 개드립없음 그냥환전!!(밸런스아님)

밸런스아님,미니게임 최고배당!
    - 사다리 : 출/줄/홀/짝 1.95%
    - 다리다리 : 출/줄/홀/짝 1.95%
    - 파워볼1.95% 일반볼 1.95% 언오버 1.95%
    - 로하이.알라딘 1.95% (1분/3분)
    - 파워사다리 : 출/줄/홀/짝 1.95%
    - 이다리.삼다리.오다리 : 출/줄/홀/짝 1.95%
    - 주사위.주만지.방다리 : 출/줄/홀/짝 1.95%

=> 최소 5천원 ~ 맥스 300만원

- 스포츠 <크로스.승무패.핸디캡.스폐셜> 최고배당

=> 최소 5천원 ~ 맥스 500만원

* [실시간] 마틴.루틴.찍먹.시스템배팅 무제재
    * [실시간] 본인 배팅 마일리지 0.5% 자동적립
    * [실시간] 배팅마감 60초 / 롤링제한 100%
    * [스포츠] 단폴더.동일경기 승오버 무제재

카톡문의:BTR7
    위쳇:acbei1
    텔레그램:niceno1

mind-44.com
    코드:bet3
    라인:acbei1

추천인 롤링포인드0.5지급

생일추카이벤,한폴낙이벤

도메인:mind-44.com
    코드:bet3

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Choose folder location to save Outlook attachments

Simplify the process of saving Outlook attachments to the desired online OneDrive folder. Currently, it is a 2-step process: (1) save to one-drive and (2) move the file to the folder where I want it saved.

The process is not very user-friendly at the moment.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Fix my bug please. I can't be then only one, weeks and weeks of pain.

I cannot delete this file, or the folder it is in. This literally breaks my PC, and my ability to sync. I will not pay for this any more. Customer lost. Weeks and weeks of "Looking for changes" do you actually employ developers and QAs? It seems not.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Remove your obtrusive services in Windows

Your obtrusive services in Windows are bored. When bent your boorish service will be very happy!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. My thoughts on OneDrive

1- Microsoft is huge with some of the best developers in the world on staff, but I'm wondering if there is anyone there that is concerned with the UI/UX of things. One drive is like a box that someone threw in the middle of a room and added a couple of dividers leading you to believe it was a much better developed program than it is. Sure take your time and separate your files into the folders but their search function. Is literally the equivalent of mixing all your files back together again to look for one specific file. It's…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. silentConfig

As an Enterprise administrator, I want to deploy OneDrive with absolutely ZERO user interaction (silentConfig). Following all the guidelines in https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/onedrive/use-silent-account-configuration, I am puzzled why hybrid Azure AD join is a pre-requisite. I have federated SSO already enabled through PingFed. I have submitted a separate request for true silent config where the GPOs do not require the user to hit any buttons.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. make all files available / always keep on this device confusion

I don't understand why, after having chosen all folders to be available on my pc (Settings-Choose Folders-Folders That you choose will be available on this PC; and I chose all of them, and the option "make all files available" is ticked), I have to go to the Onedrive folder, right click on any particular file or folder, and then choose the item from contextual menu called "always keep on this device". I thought the former should do the job but apparently the files were not physically there till I did the latter. Seems too confusing to me.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. when taskbar auto hides the window is under the taskbar and imposible to acces

when taskbar auto hides the window is under the taskbar and imposible to acces.
    posible to move the window away from the taskbar

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base