OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 不联网就没法截图?

不联网就没法截图?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Flash Player for Windows Phone (Edge)

Flash Player for Windows Phone (Edge)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. i want to drop a file shortcut from onedrive to my start menu so i can get to it fast

when i open windows there's some files i need to get fast.
    i want to drop a file shortcut from onedrive to my start menu so i can get to it fast

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Stop bloating the warez

Your app is clogging my processor. If you cannot synchronize and collapse to baseline on my command, what are you doing on my computer? I'd rather lose everything than have such a constant drain on everything.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Auto save & sync of any other file different than documents, pictures, and desktop. Include files on micro SD or external harddrives.

Enable the autosave and sync of files that are in micro SD or external hard drives since several small laptops don't have enough storage space to work with. Thus, one uses a micro sd as main storage and then it would be nice to autosave and sync files from micro sd

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. one drive

Hi pin locked apps for win 10 mobile
    tanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. could it do bite size chunks over a period of time instead of taking up a lot of resources at a time and upload to multiple clouds

could it do bite size chunks over a period of time instead of taking up a lot of resources at a time and upload to multiple clouds

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Dissolve the company and get out of the tech biz.

Sell off all of the assets and just focus on Excel, the only real product with any legit value.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Show which file is syncing if sync takes longer than 60 seconds

As many, many other OneDrive users, I have the problem that OneDrive is sometimes stuck on not syncing some files and keeps "syncing".
    The are many websites with suggestions like "disconnect" or "reset" but these do not work and/or take a long time.
    It would be good if OneDrive displays a the filename in the status Window which file is syncing, if the sync takes longer than 60 seconds.
    For common small files, this means something is wrong.
    If the filename would be shown in the status window, the problematic files could be tracked down and fixed easily.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 没法同步文件,好几个月了

出现错误:由于较高的服务活动暂时遇到同步延迟,请帮忙解决下,谢谢啦!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. stop looking at files/folders online that i wont want to sync to my PC

i sync my pictures folder only to my PC so why do i get a message about "shorten the filename of path of..." unrelated folder? it makes it makes ondrive useless from a PC perspective and only works via phone or the web site. the app may as well not exist for all the good it does. p.s bring back "sync online only" for gods sakes. i',m not renaming my folders in onedrive and my local PC and my laptop to work around this. i just have to upload via my phone or sync new stuff to a blank onedrive…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. auto power off after sync is done

there must be an option to turn off device automaticly after sync is done. we left it over night to upload, and the pc turns off after it's done. i would love that.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Folder Structure Diagram

I(First time using cloud storage ) really appreciate/encourage your work guys

so thank you for that!

Just at first look do you think is possible to create a "user frendly" folder structure under One Drive system/server(please check attach)?

I think users will love it!

all the best for the team!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. so windows put my documents folder in one drive but i want to keep things in my documents that i dont want copied to one drive.

So windows goes and puts my documents folder in onedrive and now I want to store files there that i do NOT want to copy to one drive. Why cant i just tell one drive not to copy a folder to the cloud. Either fix one drive or fix windows this is a BUG.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 'We can't access your OneDrive folder' should have a dimiss/exit button

If the onedrive storage location is temporarily unavailable (i.e. in an unmounted encrypted partition) the dialog box that pops up is always on top and has no way to dismiss it.

It gives two options 'Try again' and 'Set up OneDrive'.

Because the directory it is looking for is in a bitlocked partition which I don't always need to unlock, I have to deal with this annoying message every time I start my computer and can't simply dismiss the dialog without unlocking the partition. Dropbox offers an 'exit' option for the same case.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Añadir opción de SINCRONIZAR INMEDIATAMENTE

Debería añadirse la opción de SINCRONIZAR INMEDIATAMENTE el archivo o carpeta que se acaba de modificar, de manera que fuese prioritaria a otras sincronizaciones y pudiese estar disponible de forma inmediata la última versión en todos los dispositivos/ usuarios

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base