OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I agree that a forced sync would be great. Also downloads from one computer many times do not show up on other computer for days.

Files downloaded from laptop may not show up one OneDrive on desktop for days. It is very annoying and may mean cannot get work done quickly and efficiently if the other computer is not accessible. Maybe a forced sync that works quickly would work.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Show what you are doing all the time

At some point one drive on the desktop stops telling you what it is doing - what files it is processing. Fix this bug so that it shows you all the time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Option for non-destructive re-link of account

If OneDrive encounters an unresolvable choke (what happened was that I modified >4000 files at once), relinking the account will usually resolve the issues, but may cause local copies to disappear. Is there a way to retain said local copies when unlinking and relinking to the same account?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. USB Boot Is Not Responding

First of all, I strongly urge disabling safe boot from the BIOS configurations and determine whether this helps. Begin with booting your pc to then, Go to Settings >
    Windows Update, then assess in case you have got something to download, then install in the event you find any upgrades being given to resolve USB boot error in Windows-10. OEMs upgrade and ship the list of reliable hardware, drivers, and operating systems in your own computer.
    After done, you have to visit the BIOS of all your own PC. After you click restart today, it may reboot your PC, also…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Remove One Drive form Task Bar

Would like to remove OneDrive from the Task Bar. I have no need for it. I do not have anything that I need to sync now or in the future,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. vs▽위조신분 증위조☀Two-piec@핫매일.com♥직거래/택배♥운 전면허증위조▽

▽위조신분 증위조☀Two-piec@핫매일.com♥직거래/택배♥운 전면허증위조▽가짜직거래업자들많습니다※주의하십시요※♥전화번호나카톡으로 광고하는곳에문의하시면 경찰조사받을확률상당히높습니다.▽통화기록/문자기록/카톡기록/계좌추적..등등으로 경찰수사들어가면 100% 조사대상 1순위 되십니다.

제작위조신분 증위조제작
    ♥Two-piec@핫매일.com♥
    제작운 전면허증위조제작
    ☞사기치며 일하지않는 정직한 .위.조전문 인쇄공장☜
    ☞직거래 / 택배거래 / 서울제작

▽사기치는 곳은 불안해서 직거래 절대 못합니다.
    ▽직거래 된다고 했다가 말 바꾸는 업자들 100% 사기꾼 입니다.
    ▽가짜 직거래 업자들 상당히 많습니다. ♥♥♥ 주의하십시요 ♥♥♥
    직거래 약속 시간되면 직거래 안된다고 딴소리 합니다. 절대 거래하시면 안됩니다
    ♥말바꾸는 업자들은 100% 사기꾼 입니다♥

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Utilities to help organize data, cloud storage, and separating work and business files.

It is very hard to try to sort-out personal, business, desktop, laptop, phone across different devices and in the Cloud. It would help tremendously if Microsoft developed a utility program to help simplify the sorting and managing of data.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please enable one drive to sync your OS with all its applications incrementally. So this restore is be better than 3rd party restores!!

Please enable one drive to sync your OS system drive with all its applications incrementally. So this restore is be better than 3rd party restores, as when later upgrades of WIN10 v1903 come, then a fresh install with all your applications and desktop can be restored with WIN10 latest version.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Develop the OneDrive for Business app for Windows Mobile 10 .

Develop OneDrive for Business app for Windows Phone as skype for business is has made . Actually I got an office subscription from my institute and I'm feeling really difficulty in OneDrive app Make an option to link work accounts on the OneDrive app .

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I was directed here due to issues with Sway and microsoft One Drive

Lagging issues from Microsoft drive to Sway

My video and Audio files Yes they play but they lag at the very first 10 seconds

Have tried in other media and have had no problem

You Sway can't even embed codes from other sources even twitter doesn't work.

Have spent hours on this Not HAPPY

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Zoom

It would be advantageous to add a zoom feature at set levels like 200%, 400%. not just zoom without info regarding the zoom level.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Rolling name

If the name is too long, it is impossible to read it. Let the name scroll on the screen

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please allow me to rename my OneDrive.

I have multiple accounts from the same domain. Now I have "Account Name" and "Account Name (1)". Two "clouds" on my task bar. Not at all obvious which one is which.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 希望上传和下载分列表显示,上传和下载能加入自定义同时最大任务数,加入一个对于正在队列中排队的任务大小判断,比如可以自己设置小于100MB的文件可以无视同时下载的任务量,进行插队下载

1.希望上传和下载分列表显示,
    2.上传和下载能加入自定义同时最大任务数
    3.加入一个对于正在队列中排队的任务大小判断,比如可以自己设置小于100MB的文件可以无视建议2的限制,进行插队下载

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. mmp,用不了 for china!!!!

mmp,用不了 for china!!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I cant delete my OneDrive things

Please make this happen

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base