OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. logging in out

I use 3-4 computers need a better way to login and out as at the moment I cant use this to the full extent as I want

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 无法取消对“桌面”文件夹的同步。

我只需要同步“文档”和“图片”,不需要同步“桌面”,请告知如何取消对“桌面”文件夹的同步。

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I DO NOT LIKE WHEN I CHANGE PASSWORD , THE NEXT DAY ITS NOT RIGHT. ONE DRIVE,OUTLOOK,, ITS ALWAYS WITH MICROSOFT LOGIN, LOOK AT ALL THE PEOP

STOP ASKING FOR PASSWORDS ON ALL YOUR DIFFERENT ACCESS TO DIFFERENT M.S. SECTIONS. TOO MANY PASSWORDS, REAL CONFUSING, NNEXT DAY I CAN'T LOGIN WITH NEW PASSWORD AND ALL THE TIME I HAVE TO ACCESS "GET NEW PASSWORD," QUITE TIRED OF THIS REQUEST WHEN LAST NIGHT I GOT NEW PASSWORD BUT DOESN'T WORK

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 您好,我今天想将OneDrive从C盘移至D盘。我先取消连接账户并将C盘OneDrive剪切至D盘,得到的文件夹不具有同步功能,且OneDrive无法重新登录。自动登录后显示为OneDrive-personal。寻求移盘的解决方案

您好,我今天想将OneDrive从C盘移至D盘。我先取消连接账户并将C盘OneDrive剪切至D盘,得到的文件夹不具有同步功能,且OneDrive无法重新登录。自动登录后显示为OneDrive-personal。寻求移盘的解决方案

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. stop police brutality in america

police officers are crazy

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please allow to sync individual subfolders in Documents and not only the main Documents folder.

It would be great to be able to right click on a folder in the PC>>select to send to OneDrive, and that this automatically send the file to the cloud, as we do with Google Drive. I am new in One Drive and find it too complex and not very useful besides its huge capacity, it only syncs big folders on PC as a whole, and it does not work properly, see the attacchment please. I hope that you can solve this limitation of the application. Thanks a lot,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make files always available locally depending on the file type

Besides the possibility to decide which folders should be synchronized and what should always be available locally, it would be helpful to be able to set which file types should always be available locally. This e.g. for links (*.lnk) which are not loaded automatically if they are not yet available locally.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. An additional feature to stop uploading certain files and folders to one drive on the cloud without having to move the files elsewhere.

One drive can exclude files from downloading from the cloud to the device. However it does not have a feature to stop it uploading from the device to the cloud. This is a problem if you need those files to be in the one drive location but not uploading.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Double ID's

Double ID's
    So. For some reason, my school account and personal account are the same. When trying to set up my account the system just made me another one - with the same email and password. I dont know how to fix it or get it fixed, and this is going to be a pain in the butt when I'm all done with school and want to keep a OneDrive and Office365

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. it is not user friendly

it is not user friendly and harder to get around the process

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Rasim

rasim

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ask BEFORE you upload everything you can from my computer

I logged on to OneDrive to get a clip from my Xbox on my computer. I hardly use OneDrive, and had about 50mb of stuff on it. I come back to my computer a few hours after I logged in, and I got a notification saying my OneDrive was full. "What?" I went onto my drive and found out that it had moved all my pictures and documents FROM my computer onto the drive. I was not happy. Spent the next morning trying to figure out how to get my stuff back where it should be. After that, I logged…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Nechci vůbec používat OneDrive a nechci aby se neustále spouštěl a vnucoval. Co mám dělat abych ho vypnul na pořád?

Nechci vůbec používat OneDrive a nechci aby se neustále spouštěl a vnucoval. Co mám dělat abych ho vypnul nastálo?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base