OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Xampp and OneDrive folder problem

Xampp is needed to run websited locally in my OneDrive folder.
    The problem is that before May 2019 Update (or OneDrive update) php and sites inside OneDrive folder worked great... but now, it doesn't work anymore.
    Xampp only works with sites outside OneDrive folder!, but all my files are in OneDrive as I use the service for backuping all my files and sync across devices.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. ПАРОЛЬ НА ОФФЛАЙН ПАПКУ на WINDOWS

добавьте защиту паролем для папки, ведь при пользовании компьютером любой может получить доступ ко всем файлам, особенно при оффлайне доступ

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make Microsoft Edge Favourites syncing work with OneDrive reliability

Could the problematic "Microsoft Edge favourites syncing accross devices" long running issue be looked at and perhaps be given the same syncing reliability as files & folders that are sync'd flawlessly within OneDrive's folders

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. most often there are zero new input files to back up and to save, and it seems to me that daily backup and sync of everything excessis

Unless we are in danger of being buried in lightless dark by Yellowstone for the immediate future, it seems excessive to me that back up and sync of potentially everything not superglued underneath the cyberspace carpet on the other side of the nearest black hole, every day and for as long as it takes (scanning everything to find on thing new?) is excessive as keeping clean by living permanently inside a carwash Can a choice of "when" be added to the space of what and where? Not in a hurry, all the time, and find it a bit strange, for…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow me an option to see OneDrive folder structure and filenames without having to sync the full content.

I have limited hard disk available so many of my folders are not sync'd from OneDrive. I have yet to find an easy way to access the content of these without using the web onedrive.com client. I'd just like to see the folders and file names in these stored locally and for the files to be made accessible on-demand rather than all the time from within file explorer or applications like the O365 suite. So OneDrive would index the Cloud only folders and include these in the view I see when selecting File Open as if they were available locally.…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Microsoft france analphabètes !

Mrs et Mme.s, nous sommes désolés de vous apprendre que la france est devenue analphabètes, surtout microsoft france et account france, pour ceux ou celles qui ont l'abonnement mentionné internet, allez dans le système d'exploitation 1709, pour le Windows 10 Microsoft, a, onglet, xbox one s ou x, il est mentionné, Des jeux immersifs , ceci n'est pas français, c'est du poltugais ou portugais ! De ce fait, il fait sortir les nonente 9 qui sont les belges , pour corriger les fautes grammaticales des français ! La nouvelle france, d'illettrée , ne vous étonnez pas, vous les informaticiens ou…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Enable sync to a separate share as a backup

My team has a projects share that everyone backs their work to so that everyone has access to work done on previous projects. It would be great if OneDrive could sync my work to this sort of separate server so I'm not constantly having to manually backup my work.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. How Can I Get My Diploma When My School Dismissed Me?

Studying abroad is not easy. I think it is the consensus that most overseas students have. In a strange country and strange environment, students have to adapt to the unfamiliar language and environment. It is not easy for students overseas. Studying abroad is bitter, but paying tuition fees is more bitter. But the most bitter thing is to fail to get the diploma when they graduate.So studying abroad bitter, but it is nothing compared with failing to get the diploma.
    If you want to relieve the distress, we are your professional friends. Contact with us, we can help you get…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Where Can I Buy A Fake University Degree In Australia?

A bachelor's degree in Australia will not only make you job ready or prepare you for postgraduate study, you will enjoy the experience of a lifetime in a prosperous country known for its beautiful beaches and hospitality. Buy fake bachelor's degree in Australia, buy fake MBA degree from Australian university, buy University of Sydney fake degree, buy fake TAFE certificate, buy University of Melbourne fake degree, buy fake RMIT degree.

Australia is the perfect place to become an undergraduate. A modern country with high living standards and an excellent education system, students wanting to study in Australia benefit not only…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The Fastest Way To Get A Diploma In Computer Science.

Professional engineers are licensed to practice engineering in one or more states. Licensure is required if an engineer wishes to work as a consulting engineer or needs to sign or stamp engineering documents for public agencies or for a firm which offers engineering services.
    Buy fake CompTIA certificate, buy fake CISSP certificate, buy fake Microsoft Certified Developer certificate, buy fake CISCO certificate, buy fake PMP certificate, buy fake CISM certificate, buy fake diploma in computer science.

Whatsapp:+86 13261536168
    http://www.indiploma.com

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Summary Page in Local Client

Provide a summary page of what has been updated or changed in Windows clients, just like the online version. So when the team is cllaborating, they can easily find the updates as online.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. pause icon in notification bar is not good

The pause icon beside main icon at notification bar isn't good seemly.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Zugriffsprobleme automatisch bearbeiten

Neuerdings gibt es immer wieder einmal Probleme mit Zugriffsberechtigungen (weißes x in rotem Kreis auf dem Wolkensymbol) Fehlermeldung x Dateien konnten nicht synchronisiert werden, anscheinend haben Sie keine Zugriffsberechtigung.
    Wie ich inzwischen gelernt habe lässt sich dieses Problem durch Schließen von OneDrive und anschließendes Wieder-Öffnen beheben. Daher schlage ich vor, eine Routine zu programmieren, die im Fall eines Fehlers mit Zugriffsproblemen zunächst das Programm schließt und neu startet, erst nach zwei erfolglosen Reparaturversuchen sollte die Fehlermeldung ausgegeben werden.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Why do you need 500 votes in order to respond?

I hope that you respond to all useful ideas. Setting 500 votes seems a bit ridiculous. It appears that the only way someone will vote for the excellent ideas I have posted today is if they search for something similar and see my ideas. I would hope that you (the OD managers) review all ideas and classify them as potentially useful or useless. I agree that ideas you class useless only need a response when they reach a certain number of votes.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How to turn off notification that one drive is full or near full

include how to turn off notifications that one drive is almost full or full when the notification is sent. That way I don't have to keep getting a notification I don't want.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ada pilihan enable atau disable check mark

Symbul check mark menghalangi tampilan folder maupun file pada explorer

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Clip Studio Paint File (.clip) thumbnail/preview

Please make it more thumbnail preview on windows PC and others, especially .clip files by Clip Studio Paint, like a .psd.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Clip Studio Paint File (.clip) thumbnail/preview

Please make it more thumbnail preview on windows PC and others, especially .clip files by Clip Studio Paint, like a .psd.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Folder sync between sharepoint and onedriver

Hello,
    When I am syncing folder and files from SharePoint Online, those files are sync in read-only so I removed all the required field as noted in all solutions but the locked icon on these folders doesn't go and i can't add any file or edit an old file from one-drive , and it is not a permission problem because i can add and edit any file via Sharepoint any possible solution or an alternative

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base