OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. actually WORK

Why don't you make this WORK without losing information? I have LOST OVER THREE HOURS OF WORK done yesterday because mysteriously the file THAT I SAVED/SYNCED to OneDrive is GONE. The only version available in your STUPID VERSION HISTORY excludes THREE HOURS OF WORK.

MICROSOFT OWES ME $450 because I charge YOU $150/hour for my work.

YOU SUCK!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please Add the Cross Compatibility Feature (business to personal)

My manager has shared files with me but I can't see them in my personal Onedrive due to lack of cross-compatibility between business and personal accounts. Each time I have to go to that specific email from my senior to access those files. Please add this feature as without it Onedrive is useless not everyone needs to upgrade their account to business just to see some work related files.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Provide access to such things as templates for address labels with our being coerced into buying Office.

To start, trashcan Windows 10, Fire and blacklist all who developed it.
    Then go back and refresh Windows Vista so that everything will work on it. Then you truly will have "the best windows yet" Windows 10 is NOT it.
    Windows 10 is the most horrible mistake Microsoft ever made!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 老版本excel在进行兼容性转换时,因为会删除旧文件,同时新建新文件,这样会导致office程序未响应,同时旧文件没有删除,新文件虽然新建了,但是打开会提示是只读模式,希望改进。

老版本excel在进行兼容性转换时,因为会删除旧文件,同时新建新文件,这样会导致office程序未响应,同时旧文件没有删除,新文件虽然新建了,但是打开会提示是只读模式,希望改进。

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 強制同期ボタンが欲しい

たまに他のPC等でOneDriveのファイルを変更しても同期しないことがあるので、同期ボタンが欲しい。スマホで撮影した画像とかが急いでいるときに不便です。今は、一旦同期の一時停止を行って、再度同期することで回避している。

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. How to change Printscreen hotkeys

Just Tell Me How To change or disable ondrive hotkeys
    I Want Use ShareX to manage my screenshot

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. OneDrive backups for system with 3 drives

I have 3 drives on my development & gaming PC. For the third drive I renamed it’s Document folder FDocument to attempt to get it to be backed up. It seems to work. This problem can be solved by your team by adding an additional layer of nodes between PC at the apex and each drives backup folders. In my case the new layer would have three nodes representing each drive.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Hello. I recently discovered that OneDrive seems to interfer with a screenshot App I use called "ShareX". I get this message https://i.imgur

Hello. I recently discovered that OneDrive seems to interfer with a screenshot App I use called "ShareX". I get this message https://i.imgur.com/CCH44Lc.png. If you cant click links it says that my ShareX Program failed in registering my hotkeys "Print Screen" and "Alt + Print Screen" because there may be an appliocation conflict, which is OneDrive.exe. Can you help? Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Sync problem

Next time when user logged in the onedrive on windows, pls dont immediately download all the files, let us choose which folders/files to be selected

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Moving storage or map drive in nas

Why don't u guys think of moving this way. I tried many time but it doesn't work. It's a glitch in the app.
    Moving one store to a different path in a storage or map drive in nas. This will help us using this one drive more useful way.

Thanks
    VIBIN
    Vibinviju@hotmail.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Update the Tile icon

Update the Tile with the new icon to fit with the rest of the Office Tiles.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please can we have a facility to back up Outlook files (especially calendars) on OneDrive

Please can we have a facility to back up Outlook calendars on OneDrive

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Stop Personal One Drive

You do not let me take personal one drive off my business computers. That is stupid and is messing up my computers. I do not want employees on personal drives on my computers. They are all registered 365 individuals, but I am going to switch to something else as the personal one drive keeps trying to take over. IT IS STUPID TO PUT IT ON BUSINESS COMPUTERS. I AM ABOUT TO SWITCH TO MAC. I DON'T WANT PERSONAL ONE DRIVE ON BUSINESS COMPUTERS.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Support Azure B2B users with Conditional Access Policies

OneDrive client can't access SPO libraries for Azure B2B users with Conditional Access Polices, such as TOU (term of usage)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base