OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Verbesserung der Synchronisierungsgeschwindigkeit im Heimnetz

Idee, Verbesserung der Synchronisierungsgeschwindigkeit.
    Wenn sich 2 PC im selben Netzwerk befinden Dateien nicht über Server und Internet synchronisieren, sondern über das Heimnetz.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Play H264 / MP4 Files better, especially the Audio - Drop outs are a problem

As of now, Google Drive & youTube play videos back the best! While Documents and photos are working fine on One Drive - MP4 file for video/audio play back are not - such a popular format for all videos is not fully supported on One Drive. I get audio drop outs especially in the music sections (consistently) no such problem with Google Apps or when i download the MP4 files from One Drive to my Windows 10 Desktop computer- it plays fine, without the dropouts.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Dark theme

Can you please add a setting that can turn the screen dark? It might be bad for my eyes if the screen is too bright.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Request document name when new document is being created

When using the "New" file option and selecting Word Document (I have not checked other options), it automatically saves it as "Document". Why not request the User enter the filename at the start.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I'm only lamenting the loss of the old version

It just sucks that everytime I have to send someone a file from my business (uni) account I have to share the file and I can't just send it.
    It also terribly sucks that I can't find the stuff I saved on One Drive without opening the app. The interaction with the rest of Windows just worked WAY BETTER before this latest update.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. vos concurrents proposent la modification dans l'ordre de présentation d'un album à partir du diaporama. Je préfère l'album dans google driv

Lorsque j'ai construit un album, j'aimerais avant de lancer le diaporama modifier l'ordre de présentation des photos
    merci

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 为什么13亿中国人都喜欢的支付宝和微信不能在购买你们的OneDrive容量?

为什么13亿中国人都喜欢的支付宝和微信不能在购买你们的OneDrive容量?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. On Demand

I like the fact that you can switch your OneDrive Client to on demand, what I don't find helpful is having to sign in each time (and in our org, 2FA). I'd like to see improved session management with all 365 products so people don't have to continually sign in each time (Session stickiness is set to 14 days)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Корзина

В системном трее не хватает комманды "Очистить корзину"

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. to save changes done.

first of all a big thanks for making life's things more easy. but one suggestion please i.e changes made in one device is not save for other devices for example the highlights mark done in the pdf in one device is not retain when open from another device so have to repeat the same process of highlighting. please fix.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Coffre fort Onedrive synchronisable sur certaines machines choisies seulement

il est inadmissible que le coffre fort descende par défaut sur une machine. le choix des dossiers à synchroniser doit être effectué avant toute installation et à la demande uniquement après une authentification forte systématique, sinon votre coffre fort ne sert à rien !!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Love to sync One note on my pc with my android phone directly.

Are One drive and One cloud the same thing? I just (have to) use One drive/cloud to sync OneNote from pc to Android phone. Would love to do this directly without an extra cloud memory location if that's what's happening.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 使用OneDrive同步共享库太占系统内存,个人版不会,比如修改一个doc文件的时候不要进行文件更新同步当前doc文件产生的隐藏缓存文件,文档修改关闭后再同步即可

使用OneDrive同步共享库太占系统内存,个人版不会,比如修改一个doc文件的时候不要进行文件更新同步当前doc文件产生的隐藏缓存文件,文档修改关闭后再同步即可

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. onedrive在云端直接查找的应用找不到

onedrive不小心给删除了,安装了onedrive。但是onedrive在云端直接查找的应用找不到,如何恢复,目前只有带文件夹的那个onedrive有在电脑里,直接在云端查找的那个onedrive无法恢复和找到,如何恢复?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Sync Issues on Windows 10 for One drive

One drive should automatically sync new contents or items on Windows 10 in One drive folder created on desktop or laptop. As of now, we need to rename folders, sync and then rename it.Multiple times have to go online to One drive and sync and rename it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bring back sync to local laptop ! (please !!)

OneDrive has changed to put all files in the cloud. Sync is gone. The user can download a file to a laptop to work offline, but then would need to upload it again to keep OneDrive updated. Opening a file, Excel for ex, uses the web/online version of Excel. The online version is not as robust as the Office365 desktop version. M$ assumes I will always have internet access - not true!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Stop asking for phone verification. Not all people have or want phones. Or they don't want you to know their number.

Stop asking for phone verification. Not all people have or want phones. Or they don't want you to know their number.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. auto power off after sync is done

there must be an option to turn off device automaticly after sync is done. we left it over night to upload, and the pc turns off after it's done. i would love that.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. make timeout adjustable or make it so timeout doesn't occur during file transfers

make timeout adjustable or make it so timeout works with file or data transfer so it doesn't time out in the middle of moving a large file or many files

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base