OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Automatically save screenshots I capture to OneDrive is missing in my business one drive

Automatically save screenshots I capture to OneDrive is missing in my business one drivei

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 开机时间过长,无法同步

电脑开机时间一长,onedrive就无法同步,做出了更改,一直处于同步状态,任务栏则显示为已为最新。

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 允许在线播放视频 Allow online video playback

我们在分享视频文件是,希望是能在线播放,不希望分享的对象能下载保存,能实现对FILE一样的功能。样本的扩撒会造成版权纠纷。

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Your Product SUCKS, switching back to Dropbox.

Fix your sh!t, tired of files not syncing, Dropbox always works.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Brother Printer Error Code 35

Check for a bit of paper that has stuck inside the printer gadget. You can likewise confirm if there is any mechanical part of your printer that has broke down or isn't working effectively.
    You will require dropping the printing occupations that are in the line, and utilize the holds tight the side of the printer gadget to open it.
    The scanner spread help will be found on the left-hand side. After you have opened the printer, you would now be able to see for paper pieces inside the gadget in each corner.

more info: http://get-humans.com/brother-support/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 我的onedrive空间不足5G的,请帮我扩容到20G谢谢,账户:2650855981@qq.com

我的onedrive空间不足5G的,请帮我扩容到20G谢谢,账户:2650855981@qq.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. OneDrive should start with Files on Demand set to cloud only

After years of systems having more and more local storage, most new laptops and tablets now have much less storage. A 256GB drive is now on the high end. A user can have up to 1TB of OneDrive storage, which if it is downloaded locally, would easily fill the local storage and lock up the device.
    Having each user that is set up on the computer start with all OneDrive folders in the cloud only would prevent this.
    If the system detects the existence of a secondary drive or SD card, it should ask the user if they would like…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. have a folder with 180 files, I hI wish we could create several links at once, not file by file. This function exists in GDrive.

I wish we could create several links at once, not file by file. This function exists in GDrive. If I have a folder with 180 files, it's up to me to create 180 links one by one, it's very delayed

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Staggered Update

I have a pst archived file of size 20GB. Since upload is the slow process, one drive uploads about 5 GB in a day and gives up. Next day onedrive starts upload from 0 instead of continuing from 5GB. Because of this I could not upload my file also it is waste of bandwidth since it starts from 0.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. onedrive folders like downloads, pictures, videos...

I'd like to have a OneDrive folder In File Explorer This PC Folders area (like Downloads, Pictures, Videos)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Would like to Autosave to my computer, not to OneDrive!!

Restore the old Office function of Autosaving to Word on my hard drive!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make it possible to share from File explorer

In the old ODB client one could right click an file, choose ODB share (or something like that), and then be directed to sharing the file in online mode. This feature was useful but is now gone. Re-add it, please!

(In OD personal one can create a link from File explorer, that is not the feature i ask for)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow online only parent folder

All files under an online only folder will automatically be set to online only. This instead of setting this on a file to file basis after the file has been synced.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I referred with few emails but no reply. The details are in: SRX1492865470ID.

I referred with few emails but no reply. The details are in: SRX1492865470ID. If you can't help cancel please my one year subscription for one drive. Expecting for your help almost one weak. abrahamlevyg@gmail.com. my one drive is under lions.machshev.herzliya@gmail.com
    Thanks for understanding

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Coloquem o OneDrive com Tema Escuro e capacidade infinita de Espaço sem Limites

Coloquem o OneDrive com Tema Escuro e capacidade infinita de Espaço sem Limites

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base