OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Pouvoir spécifier des fichiers à ne pas sauvegarder (*.ink par exemple)

Pouvoir supprimer l'erreur "Aucune autorisation d'accès à l'élément"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. UAC for context menu.

Please, that the context menu does not depend on the UAC, in my company they have their UAC parameters and that is why the context menu has been lost. And now it cannot be enabled.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Fix the "I keep getting "Cannot access a disposed object" after enabling Files-On-Demand

I have to disable this feature, but now the system will attempt to copy the entire Onedrive to my PC which does not have enough storage.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. et ne lit pas l'anglais

Faite simple car tout le monde n'est pas né dans un ordinateur.
    Propose différentes langues pour comprendre vos trop nombreuses pages
    Merci et salutations,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I would like to be able to check a checkbox in word without downloading the document.

I would like to be able to check a checkbox in word without downloading the document.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 연결하는 동안 문제가 발생하였습니다.

연결하는 동안 문제가 발생하였습니다.
    계속 뜹니다. 왜그렇나요

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Sincronización ONEDRIVE en modo avión del PC

Me parece obligado que cuando el usuario ponga el PC en modo avión la sincronización del Onedrive se pause de inmediato, al menos hasta que salga del modo avión.
    Ahora no es así, y me da la impresión de que consume batería intentando conectarse a pesar de que es imposible por tener el wifi desconectado.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When you log on to onedrive.live.com, selecting PHOTOS, then ALBUNS, where all my photo albums appear. It is in this option that I could not

When you log on to onedrive.live.com, selecting PHOTOS, then ALBUNS, where all my photo albums appear. It is in this option that I could not order my ALBUMS by sorting them by name. The albums are ordered by the system according to another criteria and I did not find a way to sort by the Album NAME, for example.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Folder access only with Microsoft account

Similar to Word, Excel and OneNote, it would be nice if you could specify whether a user can only access one folder with a Microsoft account.
    Right now I only can type in the email and a text but not decide if the user needs an Microsoft account or not. (see screenshot)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. One Drive on the web need an option to view file by file name line by line

At present this feature is not available, the file is shown in big icon, it is difficult to locate the uploaded file for sharing. I would like to suggest to have an option like in Win 7 PC file folder to show the file name line by line in a more condense way.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add the "Saved Games" folder to the backup options

While we already have a options to backup/sync our Desktop, Documents and Pictures folders, still a lot of games place their savegames into the "Saved Games" folder under our userprofile. These get lost when the system crashes. Can you please add the Saved Games folder in the same way the other three are backed up?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. jak z synchronizować dane z gier z chmura?

Coś wiadomo na ten temat po polsku?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. La solution Office + One Drive à 99 Euros ne permet pas d'administrer un espace de stockage de 6 To. INACCEPTABLE!

La solution Office + One Drive à 99 Euros par an ne permet pas d'administrer un espace de stockage de 6 To. INACCEPTABLE!

Au même titre que l'offre Microsoft Office 365 + One Drive à 99 Euros permet de gérer un environnemengt total de licence Office 364 pour 6 users maximum, ce qui permet d'ajouter des users dans la limite de 5 pour avoir un gtotal de 6 users, la même offre ne permet d'administrer un espace de stockage total de 6 To. J'estime que nous pouvons nous même administrer cet espace de stockage de 6 To d'une manière DYNAMIQUE.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. stop popping up the icon every few minutes to download in taskbar when I have exited the prompter.

stop popping up the icon every few minutes to download in taskbar when I have exited the prompter.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base