OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I was directed here due to issues with Sway and microsoft One Drive

Lagging issues from Microsoft drive to Sway

My video and Audio files Yes they play but they lag at the very first 10 seconds

Have tried in other media and have had no problem

You Sway can't even embed codes from other sources even twitter doesn't work.

Have spent hours on this Not HAPPY

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Automatically sync music,photos,etc...

Doesn't sync. Can't access files easily. Process is too convoluted

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Rolling name

If the name is too long, it is impossible to read it. Let the name scroll on the screen

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Would be great if you could clear the OneDrive items list from the pop-up in the system tray

Clear List from ... More menu / Right click on item icon within Sys Tray pop-up to select Remove from List option. Both feat. currently missing. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. mmp,用不了 for china!!!!

mmp,用不了 for china!!!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Focused OneDrive Folder.....

Wouldn't it be nice to have your current content 'promoted' . OneDrive doesn't seem to care about what I am working on and all my other folders. It would be nice if 'active' files and folders are easy to find and have higher performance.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Optional prompt before automatically start syncing

I Am an computer administrator.
    Each time I log in on a user's computer for the first time, to solve an issue, or to install an application, OneDrive starts up, and immediately starts syncing my OneDrive library to the user' pc.
    This is very annoying...
    Please find a solution for this. For instance a PER USER setting, centrally stored with the account settings, to prompt if you want OneDrive to sync your files to this pc too, before starting syncing on a new pc or to start syncing automatically (as it is now)...?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I cant delete my OneDrive things

Please make this happen

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. toolbar

File Explorer Toolbar for OneDrive please!

Since OneDrive is an integral feature in Windows 10, why not add a toolbar for OneDrive features into Windows Explorer? It will give a more comprehensive and stable interface for sync and files-on-demand as compared to the pop-up menu + right-click combination that exists right now.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. About OneDrive desktop context menu

There is an item called "Manage OneDrive backup" in the desktop context menu,I think it shouldn't be there.Please remove it from desktop context menu and put it in the tray icon right-click menu.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 作った写真アルバムをファイルに移動できるようにしてほしい

携帯でワンドライブのアプリを入れたのだが、写真のアルバムを作り、パソコンのファイルに送ろうとしたのだが、容量が大きすぎで無理だった。
    一枚一枚は遅れるのだが、それはアルバムを作った意味がないし、とても非効率なので、まとめて写真や動画を送れるようにしてほしい

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. after repair only sync the differences between server and local folder

when repair why download my file from server again when shoud match the file from server and local HDD and only sync the differences in bouth way

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 5 gig storage limit is useless.

I have 5 pcs running win 10.

Tying them together would seem the idea of one drive.
    But 5 gig limit used among 5 machines is not particularly helpful.

What happened to cause such a low limit, when users data needs are only increasing.
    Not very forward thinking.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow OneDrive sync folder to be located on a mapped drive

We heavily use RDS at the moment, a user will have a homes drive mapped with all their MyDocs folder redirected to this. I want to migrate away from using RDS and legacy HW for the homes drive but to support this I need to locate their OneDrive folder on their homes drive and then configure auto migration. This ensures that the local drive (C:) of the RDS servers (we have over 150) are not filled up during the users migration. It also means that when the user is in RDS their files remain in sync until such a time…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base