OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. there is no activity in the Audit logs which can find who has changed the setting "allow syncing only on PCs joined to specific domain"

There is no activity in the Audit logs which can find who has changed the setting "allow syncing only on PCs joined to specific domains" on OneDrvie Sync settings.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. tôi muốn sao chép drive từ googledrive của mình về oneDrive, bạn có thể giúp tôi k

tôi muốn sao chép drive từ googledrive của mình về oneDrive, bạn có thể giúp tôi k

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Always have a difficult time getting into personal vault. This shortcut that I did not create does not work!

Had to put all my files into a personal vault. Do not feel secure with one drive. Now I cannot get into my personal vault

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. как удалить полностью(!) OneDrive на компьютере?

как удалить полностью(!) OneDrive на компьютере?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Long tap in selection mode to shift click

In selection mode long tapping should shift click/lasso items to select in bulk. Right now only tapping to ctrl click works. In addition, we need select all and long tapping in general.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. change the way to startup and update

Do not use task scheduler and HCKU:Run to start the process, use windows services to start and check update.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. X

Password

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. My Microsoft Profile

Where is my game I purchased from Microsoft. When I had to open another account my old account files ie games have not been synched to my user profile why Microsoft both accounts were purchased by myself?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Let us know the process onedrive is doing.

With the app in 8.1 you could see the process of download and upload. I just upgraded to w10 and all my files in my onedrive (available offline) started to sync again, to download again!! and I’m not sure in what is it doing or how long it will take.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Onedrive提供同步資料進度訊息顯示

Onedrive提供同步資料進度(%)訊息顯示

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Fix scrolling - I am unable to scroll up or down, there's no scrollbar in my photos

I've tried different browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox) and every time I open my onedrive there is no scrollbar. I cannot scroll with my mouse, nor with my touchpad, the only way to view folders below what's shown in the viewing screen is to click on one in the viewing screen and then use the up and down arrows. Please fix.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I agree that a forced sync would be great. Also downloads from one computer many times do not show up on other computer for days.

Files downloaded from laptop may not show up one OneDrive on desktop for days. It is very annoying and may mean cannot get work done quickly and efficiently if the other computer is not accessible. Maybe a forced sync that works quickly would work.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Show what you are doing all the time

At some point one drive on the desktop stops telling you what it is doing - what files it is processing. Fix this bug so that it shows you all the time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Option for non-destructive re-link of account

If OneDrive encounters an unresolvable choke (what happened was that I modified >4000 files at once), relinking the account will usually resolve the issues, but may cause local copies to disappear. Is there a way to retain said local copies when unlinking and relinking to the same account?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base