OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I Need to restore my backup (04 Feb 2018) on my device from onedrive . But after sync data not received

I Need to restore my backup (04 Feb 2018) on my device from onedrive . But after sync data not received

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. 日本語のヘルプページを作ってください。

日本語のヘルプページを作ってください。

oneDriveの仕様変更について、マイクロソフトから何に知らせがありませんでした。
    マイクロソフトは仕様を変更したときは、ユーザーに知らせるべきです。
    不親切です。

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. make settings menu avaiable even while syncing is turned off

Syncing turned off denies access to settings task bar. Not good.
    Also when having to reenter credentials for any reason and there is no time for such on my side, I get really angry and might overlook the default path where onedrive thinks it is nicely installed....it is not and so i have to stop syncing before cluttering my disks and want to change the path. This is not possible due to above mentioned problem

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Steps on How To Free Up Space in Your OnDrive

OnDrive isn't user-friendly. I'm not finding clear steps or instructions for freeing up my OnDrive, only options to pay for more space. There ought to be a way to move data out of it for free and have the toolbar icon respond indicating it's been done. I've moved files out and I still have an indicator that my OnDrive is full and needs attention. It needs to be better defined and responsive.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. You could confirm an e-mail account not with three-three emails you sent last and the subject but which site you have subscribed to with thi

You could confirm an e-mail account not with three-three emails you sent last and the subject but which site you have subscribed to with this e-mail and have it already validated because some people may not have sent nor an email that does not mean they have to lose their emails

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. logging in out

I use 3-4 computers need a better way to login and out as at the moment I cant use this to the full extent as I want

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Screenshot not saving to onedrive.

when i press "print screen" button nothing happens however auto save is ON.
    Windows+prt scrn works but I want to sync the pic to onedrive.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I need to sync a specific folder to onedrive without it staying on my computer. If I unsync it the folder disappears.

When the folder in one drive is unsynced it disappears and I cannot auto sync it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. This ******* thing sucks. It's bloatware and slows my pc. I HATE THIS ******* APP.

Bomb this bloatware from my pc. I hate it. THIS * APP IS TERRIBLE.!!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Made mobile 선불폰 전문 24시 문의 카카오톡 텔레그램Mademobile #선불폰 #선불유심 #선불폰팔아요 #선불폰팝니다 #영업폰 #달림폰 #유폰 #비밀폰 #차명폰 #세컨폰 #막폰 #대포폰 #선불폰파는곳 #선불폰삽니다 #퀵선불폰 #선불폰

Made mobile
    선불폰 전문 24시 문의
    카카오톡 텔레그램Mademobile

선불폰 #선불유심 #선불폰팔아요 #선불폰팝니다 #영업폰 #달림폰 #유폰 #비밀폰 #차명폰 #세컨폰 #막폰 #대포폰 #선불폰파는곳 #선불폰삽니다 #퀵선불폰 #선불폰전문 #선불유심판매 #선불폰판매 #선불유심신뢰

선불폰판매합니다 #선불유심팝니다

영업폰 달림폰 유폰 비밀폰 업소용폰 세컨폰 차명폰 세컨폰 막폰 대포폰 대포유심 선불폰파는곳 선불유심판매합니다 선불유심파는곳

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I cant delete my OneDrive things

Please make this happen

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Leave me be

I appreciate letting me know that my one drive is almost full, i really, do, but telling me 30 times a day constantly popping up every time I open my laptop telling me to buy more storage is ridiculous. I can not figure out how to stop these pop ups but the fact of the matter is that it should not be happening in the first place. Let me enjoy my Windows laptop and not send all these pop ups my way just so you can try to make that extra dollar.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Think it’s bad

When it’s my phone but someone else only access my account

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Drag and Drop Files

Drag and Drop function similar to most other cloud services, google drive namely. When using onedrive live online, dragging and dropping files/folders should auto update in my integrated onedrive folder on my windows pc as well. This is causing serious delays, and making me switch to google drive again.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. not connected and error report can't sent

not connected and error report can't sent

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Blocked

Please unblock my account as I need it urgently

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. OneDrive keeps syncing

OneDrive keeps telling updating 15 files. Downloading 117 MB of 117 MB.
    I can't see which files it are. Can I let it stop.
    Shutting down and start the computer again didn't had any effect.
    I hope there is an idea.
    Thanks,

John

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add an shortcut for shared folder to you drive

Currently PC’s OneDrive application is only able to view my own files and is unable to view shared folders/files by others.

Google drive has an feature that is able add shared folder from others to my own page.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base