OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Recuperar datos de OneDrive de cuenta profesional o educativa sin licencia ≡ OneDrive

Buenos días.

Antes de nada explicar que microsoft comunity me manda aqui para explicar mi problema, si necesito hacer algo mas o estoy haciendo algo mal por favor comuniquenmelo cuanto antes, pues esta consulta debe ser respondida antes de un mes. Una vez explicado muestro mi problema:

La cuenta con la que estoy escribiendo este post (**@.onmicrosoft.com) la obtuve hace unos meses en un anuncio de ebay que proporcionaba licencias (en mi caso una cuenta con licencia) de office 365 a precios bajos. Cual es mi sorpresa, que ayer, metiendome en onedrive ocurrio un error, revisando la cuenta

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Speed it up!!! Sync is Too slow to update.

Dropbox syncs virtually instantly. Why is OD so slow??

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Prevent download of shared file from a folder

How about preventing download of shared files at folder level? So we can share a folder with anyone but no one can download files in that folder. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Stop automatically signing me in to OneDrive

Stop automatically signing me in to OneDrive on desktop. I don't use OneDrive. I shouldn't be forced to get popups about OneDrive which I don't use and keep having to sign out again.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. OneDrive paths

*English follows Japanese
    ■Title(件名):
    OneDrive のパスについて
    OneDrive paths

■Description(内容):
    OneDrive 同期クライアントのパスに関しては組織名やテナント名を含めず、ユーザーが指定した任意のパスに変更できるように機能の拡充を希望します。

Please make it possible for users to freely change the path used by the OneDrive client, without including the tenant or organization name.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. OneDrive extra folders

Since the Windows 10 20H2 update, I can sync my desktop, documents and pictures on OneDrive, which is very convenient. Please add My music and My videos folders too.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I do not like...

False prompts:" OneDrve on ajan tasalla. Kaikki tiedostot on synkronoitu"
    Theyre not. Only 20-25% of files are in the drive. There seems to be no way to continue from this point.
    I have been trying 4-5 days to find a solution... no way.
    Where is the simplicity of using this, this is some kind of the mad mill of commands and paths. I am not a system designer or something.
    Another point: Why do you push this OneDrive almos like a mandatory option when you purchase a new package of Office? I did not start it but anyway, it created…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. takvim uygulaması

takvim uygulamasında görev yada etkinlik yada doğum günü gibi bir kayıt yapılır iken resim belge veya dosya şeklinde göreve dair bilgilerin eklenebileceği bir alanın olması uygulamanın daha çekici olmasını sağlayabilir. etkinlik içinde depo edilmese dahi mobilde telefon tablet hafızasından küçük resim şeklinde görüntü alan masaüstünde pc hafızasından görüntüyü alıp çeken ve diğer yardımcı uygulamalar tarafından açılmasını sağlayan bir şekilde de olabilir. Hani uygulama içinde hafıza yada yavaşlama sorunu yaratır ise. bence güzel olur. ekte örnekteki gibi. docx pdf jpeg tiff mp3 mp4 formatlarında misal

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. NoteTab Pro

NoteTab Pro stores specially formatted text files in a text-based .otl format which OneDrive is not keeping previous versions of.

I dropped a rival cloud backup utility to rely on OneDrive.

Ouch!

Please make this happen!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When someone selects to "Backup", we mean "copy" the files into a backup. Not remove or move them.

When someone selects to "Backup", we mean "copy" the files into a backup. Not remove or move them. Leave the files in their original location. I'll delete them if I want them deleted. Now I have "Backup" turned off and manually copy files and paste into the appropriate OneDrive folders when I want something saved or backed up.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Capacité maximum indispensable pour onedrive

Bonjour.
    Quelle est la capacité maximum indispensable pour Onedrive de Microsoft Office 365 familiale ? Est-ce bien utile d'avoir 1 T ? Car je trouve que 10 euros par mois, c'est exagérer.
    Je vous remercie.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Function to only show the OneDrive app for sync with OneDrive for Business

*English follows Japanese
    ■Title(件名):
    端末の OneDrive アプリを OneDrive for Business の同期のみしか表示させないように制限する機能の実装を希望します。
    Function to only show the OneDrive app for sync with OneDrive for Business

■Description(内容):
    端末の OneDrive アプリは、左側のメニューから同期先を選択し表示させるようになっていますが、これを OneDrive for Business の同期のみしか表示させないように制限する機能の実装を希望します。

On the OneDrive app, you can select sync locations to show in the left menu, but I want to control this so that it only shows for syncing with OneDrive for Business.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please add the close button on Microsoft OneDrive Message Windows ( We can't access your "OneDrive" folder in Drive

Hi Please add the [x] close button on the attached message.

It is trying to connect the locked drive and there is no option to close the message except end task through Task Manager.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. you send me daily a alert on my pc but you never tell what it is and how to fix it so

the Microsoft One drive says every day for the last 3 months that it needs my "attention" but they never say what I need to do or how to fix it now if i try to put my password in it says its wrong so i change it or reset it it then after a day or so it will inevitably say the new password is wrong too so I reset it again to a new one but after a day or so I then get this same endless message again redundantly so what can I do to fix it…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Custom dates of Photo Albums

Currently, when you create an Album, it groups it into the year you create the album. It would be great if you could customize the year the album was from or even have albums without a year. For example, I just organized photos from 2018, but the album is listed under 2020. Also, I have some albums like "Christmas" that there is no specific year for. It spans decades of photos.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Easily remove duplicates

It would be nice to remove duplicate images on onedrive

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base