OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Windows

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 하나의 원드라이브 폴더안에 Personal폴더와 office폴더를 함께 관리 가능하도록 해주기 바랍니다.

원드라이브 계정을 두개(업무용,개인용) 사용할 때 하나의 원드라이브 폴더안에 개인용 원드라이브 폴더와 회사용 원드라이브 폴더를 각 각 사용가능하도록 해주기 바랍니다.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I have two computers with one account. Would be nice to have an option to enable

I have two computers with one account. Would be nice to have an option to enable 2 desktops i one account.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. map network Drive on OneDrive

I worked with a tremendous Microsoft Tech and received a Microsoft Mapped drive workaround that has made my life so much easier! This has helped us since so many are now working from home.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Exluding folders/syncing selected folders.

It would very handy you can select some local folders and make them a Onedrive folder whitout moving them to the Onedrive library. I have a "mother"computer were everyting is saved and orginised and it would be really handy to enter certain folders from my chromebook.
    a sort of sulution is the back up function, but in my opinion this is way to massive. you can only select the complete documents folder were there are a lot of folders and documents that i don't want to put in my onedrive.
    also some software linked folders are locked and onedrive gives…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Desktop (Sync, Files On-Demand)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Importing intelligence.......

I just connected my phone to my PC via USB cable and the options displayed for what to do with this device that included Import photos and videos using Photos or OneDrive. I chose OneDrive to see what would happen......... 2 hours later, the dialog changed to Importing photos and videos with a progress bar!

My suggestion is to provide more detail about the import process. The old import in Photo Gallery included a dialog for grouping photos by time period via a slider as well as an Options link to modify where they would be imported to, etc. I…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Återinföra taggar på fotos

Tidigare kunde man använda taggar på sina fotos och på detta sättet snabbt hitta en grupp igen. För ett par år sedan togs tyvärr detta bort, var mycket användbart. Vet inte varför det togs bort. När man går in och ser på OneDrives video kring hur man sorterar fotos pratar man fortfarande om taggar men funktionen finns inte längre??? När kommer den tillbaka?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Clarify OneDrive

Explain clearly what OneDrive dose in simple English. Explain how best to migrate from all on PC to various cloud storage regimes, their benefits and pitfalls and optimal scenarios.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow business and personal accounts to sync independently

Compartmentalize onedrive personal separate from 365 to avoid duplicate files and a nightmare

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. how about you add file or folder uploading/sync to OneDrive priority?

with uploading or syncing from pc to OneDrive, make it possible to see the whole file or folders and make it possible to give priority to some folders of files to upload first.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Extremely slow download speed at 10kb/s when other software still working fine

Our company in VietNam bought Microsoft 365 for all employees, but we got a lot of complaints about slow upload/download speed in One driver app. Please working on it to solve the problem, I saw these kinds of post some year ago and still meet this issue now in Jan 2021.
    Thank you for your effort.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make one drive disabled by default on windows

Many people buy a new computer with windows pre-installed and not have the slightest clue what onedrive is and would not choose to use it even if they did. It can be very confusing and difficult to explain to sometime how to manage their files in their documents folder when they are unknowingly using a cloud service they didn't ask for. It's a good way to lose your data when it's not backed up. It's confusing when you have plenty of hard disk space and one drive says you are out of space and need to give Microsoft money. All…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. fotocamera

Le impostazioni della fotocamera prima sullo smart Phone erano associate alla fotocamera, ora non si capisce dove trovarle....lo schermo visualizza l'immagine utilizzando solo metà display

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Eas of use and difficulties between devices

Items uploaded from one device can't always be found from another device. It is too difficult to figure out what is on onedrive and what is on your computer or to have any level of comfort that files are backed up to one drive. Memory is eaten up but it is impossible to find out why. Need a better dashboard that makes it clear how you are set up.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Virus in Onedrive gefunden

wenn Ondrive einen Fehler / Virus in einer Datei findet und meldet, wäre es gut, wenn der Pfad / Ordner mit angezeigt wird.
    Dann muss man nicht lange suchen !

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow OneDrive sync folder to be located on a mapped drive

We heavily use RDS at the moment, a user will have a homes drive mapped with all their MyDocs folder redirected to this. I want to migrate away from using RDS and legacy HW for the homes drive but to support this I need to locate their OneDrive folder on their homes drive and then configure auto migration. This ensures that the local drive (C:) of the RDS servers (we have over 150) are not filled up during the users migration. It also means that when the user is in RDS their files remain in sync until such a time…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ability to select option to shut down device when all files have been synchronised

As currently majority of internet service providers have much slower upload speeds, synch takes hours especially for videos, so ideally device left to synch overnight but currently unlike all other apps there is NO option in settings to allow Onedrive to automatically shut down the device once all synch ic completed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. de code is maar 5 minuten geldig ....als je wil het volgende uur of dag je kluis openen is je code niet meer geldig ??????is echt niet hand

Een code die je krijgt moet ten alle tijd te gebruiken zijn .....geen 5 minuten en dan vergrendelen en als je wil openen werkt de code niet meer

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please solve the "CPU at 100% load" issue

Make OneDrive with a lower task priority per default. And provide an option to clear the cache in the GUI.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. DONT SHOW AGAIN I WILL NEVER USE YOU

DONT SHOW AGAIN I WILL NEVER USE YOU

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base