OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve OneDrive on Mac?

OneDrive App on Mac - multiple accounts sync

Well the App on Mac OS allows only one account to by sync. Funny enough the same app on iOS allows to sync multiple Office 365 accounts. It should be a no-brainer we need the same functionality on Mac OS...

85 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Radovan Cechvala shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • William commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is strange that you can do sync multiple accounts on iOS but not on the much more powerful Mac. It's like a clear oversight.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1000 percent agree that developers should provide option for users to have 5 folders - 5 accounts to sync on 1 mac or provide an option to a user to choose whether to have 5 tb on 1 mac or have 5 folders to sync one by one.

• Kevin Musgrave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I Agree as i run a business and a charity with separate 365 accoounts to access file from the same Macbook

• Eva Bett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a concern to me as we have 11 computers in the office, 3 of which are Macs. Our file sharing strategy is based on OneDrive and each of use being able to share each other's files. Without this ability I will have to resort back to using Dropbox. Please enable multiple accounts on OneDrive as soon as possible. The PC's are working fine and sharing files without problems. Thanks in advance for looking into this for us.

Feedback and Knowledge Base