Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Arshia Sade commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OneDrive Files on Demand is really needed on the Mac, or at least a solution to mount OneDrive / SharePoint sites and not sync...
        MS please...

• So... tomorrow? commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's not even in the roadmap. I was surprised how messy the whole system is - sure the core sharepoint 17 years in the making and onedrive 11 it's not like you could rewrite everything but files on demand is such a basic (not saying easy to implement) just a mandatory basic feature it never crossed my mind that it's not available for windows and mac - sure it's still a good deal but **** don't go all apple on your customers

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On-Demand files on OSX is critical. Most organizations have a mixed OS and mixed device environment. Microsoft should support this by developing and offering solutions in tandem across the various operating systems and devices. It is difficult to migrate to their solutions without this support. End users are frustrated when features are not available across platforms.

I have a Mac at work and I need OneDrive Files On-Demand so that I can better use OneDrive. Dropbox has this feature, so I would really love to see this on OneDrive too so that I can fully make the transition to OneDrive. Please make this happen soon - thank you!

• Greg Greuel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My business has a mixed OS environment and we need this for our Macs. I really don't want to continue my Dropbox subscription. Please make this happen soon

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Many people are stuck with paying $200 a year for Dropbox until they fix this. However, as I'm hopeful that Microsoft will eventually get their act together, I've switched from an annual to monthly subscription...

• Zambo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Before I used OneDrive I was a Dropbox user for many, many years. It was quite annoying to move all my files from Dropbox do OneDrive. Later on, even if I had a good deal from Google Drive, I kept OneDrive because I didn't want to go through all that trouble again...

Now I moved from pc to mac, I wouldn't like to cancel my subscription JUST because this feature isn't available, so please... Move it from thinking about it to anything else... Otherwise I'll have to go for that Google Drive deal.

• Paul Miller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use File on demand with my PC and it's a great feature. Please implement it for the Mac.

Thanks!

• Sveinung commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just paid a new yearly subscription to dropbox instead of choosing the ondrive premium. Only reason is the lack on on-demand for Mac. How can you think people want to use onedrive for mac when you have to save the entire onedrive to you hard drive for it to be visible? I won´t buy a windows 10 computer to get this option if that´s what you are trying to acheive?

• Rodney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is rapidly becoming an indispensable feature, and I would very much appreciate a shift from "Thinking about it" to "Being developed"!

On demand works well using OneDrive on the PC. It works well with Google File Stream on all platforms. It works well with Dropbox "Smart Sync" on all platforms. Even Apple's iCloud service for consumers supports it.

This is a barrier for OneDrive adoption!

• Michael Mardahl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mixed enterprise environments are becoming rather normal - Most MSP's need this in order to On-board OneDrive in these types of organizations.

Any news? I think that I change my One Drive whit Google drive. It has this feature!!!!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13

Feedback and Knowledge Base