Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

336 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Luan Vinicius De Souza Silva commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

in my company everyone has mac and use the onedrive, it happens that the sharepoint libraries are growing and the mac space is decreasing (it is already small - 256gb) when? I'm anxious.

• Nate Cosgrove commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To be competitive with other services, such as Dropbox, and Box.com, Microsoft needs to implement the On-Demand feature in the macOS On-Demand client.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

seeing it working properly on PCs is even more pain not having this feature on our macs...

Please! I have been scanning loads f family photos and need outside storage. On demand for mac would solve my storage issues!

please do it quickly, i feel like handicaped without it and it is unfomfortable, to have only two options - to see or not to see your files in finder

• Nate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really need this feature! massive limitation in rolling out O365!

• John Fang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm on the Office 365 Business Premium subscription and would like to see on-demand file syncing for O365

• James commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One drive for mac needs to happen. It would solidify a lot of mac people using the O365 products with Microsoft. Don't they want that?

Would love to consolidate on O365 and let Dropbox go. However, this is a great example of something that needs to be addressed before that can happen.

• MSE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's very straightforward. The office suite and O365 experience needs to be consistent across all platforms.

Feedback and Knowledge Base