Sharepoint Sites with names with characters like "á" "é" "í" "ó" "ú" do not sync properly (spanish words).
If I sync a sharepoint site with a name like "Implementeción Itecnológica" (using a very common special character) the folder and files loads on my computer, but two problems apear:
1) at the very same moment I click sync, the status icons from all of my OneDrive folders dessapear.
2) if I open any word, excel or powerpoint from that sharepoint, it does not work with autosave on. The app tells me that in order for me to work with autosave on is if I have the file on OneDrive or Sharepoint.
In order for my to make it work again, had to change the name of the sharepoint site to a name without special characters and restart my laptop (it worked perfectly then).
But the thing is that I just can't change all of the sites name and misspell everything because my mac wont sync properly.
I would also like to add that while I got those errors, I tested the same configuration on windows 10 y it worked flawlessly there, the problem was just my mac.
My mac has macOS Catalina 10.15.4 and OneDrive 19.232.1124.0012.