OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on the web

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

1. Photo Tags

Photo tags have been removed from my desktop One Drive - please please please add this back! I now can't see tags already done (and can't search by them) and then can't add more

292 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    27 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add the ability to disable ransomware recovery

I upload a lot of encrypted files and this feature gets triggered every time. I know what I'm doing and should have the ability to turn off the ransomware recovery "feature"

646 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    31 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Uploading items from local folders to OneDrive for Business on the web

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    Web 上の OneDrive for Business へローカルからアイテムをアップロードについて
    Uploading items from local folders to OneDrive for Business on the web

■Description(内容):
    Web 上の OneDrive for Business へローカルからアイテムをアップロードし、
    下記状態の場合、所有者へ通知でお知らせする機能の実装を希望いたします。

・アップロードができなかった場合 : どのファイル名のアイテムがアップロードできなかったのか通知
    ・アップロードが完了した場合 : アップロード操作を実施したすべてのアイテムがアップロード完了した場合の通知

Please make it possible to upload local items to OneDrive for Business on the web, and in the following scenarios, send notifications to the owner.
    ・If the upload could not be carried out: notify with the name of the file that couldn’t be uploaded
    ・If the upload completed: notify that all items were uploaded successfully.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Set the autosave location of files created in Office Online to a local location

■Title(件名):
    Office Online で作成したファイルの自動保存先をローカルに設定する機能について
    Set the autosave location of files created in Office Online to a local location

■Description(内容):
    現在 Office Online で作成したファイルは保存先が OneDrive for Business に設定されており、自動保存先をローカルとすることができません。
    最新のファイルをローカルに保存するためには、都度コピーをダウンロードする必要があるため、保存先としてローカルの PC 上を選択できるよう機能の拡充を希望します。

Currently files created in Office Online are saved in OneDrive for Business, and you cannot change this so that they are automatically saved locally.
    In order to save the most recent files locally, you need to download them each time, so please make it possible to select a location on the local PC as the save destination.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add the ability to scroll back (and forward) through my photos in the 'On This Day' function...

Love the idea that I can see photos taken/dated 'today' from 1 year ago, 3 years ago etc etc all on one page, but the page is only available for 'that day' see screenshot. Can we have a left/right arrows on this header to scroll back and forward to any day we choose. Viewing the On This Day feature on my phone while at work, and would love to go back and review those photos/share them etc a day later on my pc/online, but alas this is impossible.

Or even better would be a calendar picker to see 'all photos…

109 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add options/features to ODfB Shared pages & reporting

On the ODfB SHARED BY YOU page there is a lack of ability to drill down into more details. Oddly, the SHARED WITH YOU page has more features, such as sort, filter, and sort columns by name or date, so it would be great to see matching functionality on both pages. (Both pages would benefit from more options.)

When sharing business files, a user should be able to organize and manage that shared list much better in order to protect and monitor their intellectual property. This has been a huge pain point for me, my co-workers, and our clients…

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. OneDrive for Business sign-in screen UI

■Title(件名):OneDrive for Business のサインイン画面の UI を変更する設定を実装してほしい

I want you to implement the setting to change the UI of the sign-in screen of OneDrive for Business

OneDrive と OneDrive for Business のサインイン画面の見分けることが難しいため、サインイン画面の UI を変更する機能の実装を希望します。

Since it is difficult to distinguish between the OneDrive and OneDrive for Business sign-in screens, we would like to implement the ability to change the UI of the sign-in screen.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Behavior when copying an item in the cloud

■Title(件名):
    クラウド上でアイテムをコピーする際の動作について
    Behavior when copying an item in the cloud

■Description(内容):
    OneDrive for Business 上でアイテムをコピーする際、パスの長さ制限に抵触してできない場合がある。
    大変不便なので、制限を緩和してほしい。

When copying an item on OneDrive for Business, there are times when the path length limit is exceeded, and you cannot copy it.
    This is inconvenient, so please relax the limit.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hide “Create shared library” on OneDrive for Business

■Title(件名):
    OneDrive for Business の [共有ライブラリの作成] を非表示にしたい
    Hide “Create shared library” on OneDrive for Business

■Description(内容):
    OneDrive for Business の [共有ライブラリの作成] を、Microsoft 365 グループの作成権限にかかわらず非表示にしたい。
    Microsoft 365 グループの作成を制限すると、OneDrive for Business 以外のサービスからグループを作成できなくなるため、Microsoft 365 グループの作成を制限せずに [共有ライブラリの作成] のみを非表示にする機能の実装を要望します。

I want to be able to hide the “Create shared library” option on OneDrive for Business without placing restrictions on creation of Microsoft 365 groups.
    If you restrict creation of Microsoft 365 groups, you lose the ability to create groups from services other than OneDrive for Business too, so please make it possible to just hide the “Create shared library” option without restricting…

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add function to upload items directly to the shared folder when saving a file from [Save As] of the Office application.

■Title(件名):
    Office アプリの [名前を付けて保存] からファイルを保存する際に共有フォルダーに直接アイテムをアップロードする機能を提供してほしい

Add function to upload items directly to the shared folder when saving a file from [Save As] of the Office application.

■Description(内容):
    現在、Office アプリの [名前を付けて保存] からファイルの保存先を指定する際に、同期をしていない状態では共有されたフォルダーを指定することができない。
    そのため、同期をせずに、共有されたフォルダーへ直接アイテムをアップロードする機能の追加を要望いたします。

Currently, when specifying the save destination of a file from [Save As] of the Office application, it is not possible to specify the shared folder without synchronization.
    Therefore, we request the addition of the ability to upload items directly to a shared folder without syncing.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. コピー先 フォルダー 並び順

■Title(件名): OneDrive Web サイトにてデータをコピーし、行き先を指定する際のフォルダーの並び順について

About the order of folders when copying data on the OneDrive website and specifying the destination

■Description(内容):
    OneDrive Web サイトにてデータをコピーし、行き先を指定する際、フォルダーが昇順になっておりません。
    フォルダーの並び順を昇順や降順など切り替える機能の実装を要望いたします。

When I copy the data on the OneDrive website and specify the destination, the folders are not in ascending order.
    We request the implementation of a function to switch the sort order of folders to ascending or descending order.

Thank you for your consideration.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Increase the file size limit to 5TB (like Google Drive)

I deal with large files and can’t wait for OneDrive to beat / exceed Google on this. Google Drive has had a 5TB file size limit for over 3 years! I love my OneDrive, however, and know you guys can outshine Google at this.

52 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. **** OneDrive, let's use ZippyShare!!!!

**** OneDrive, let's use ZippyShare!!!!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    19 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Share many files at once

■Title(件名):
    複数のファイルを一度に共有する機能
    Share many files at once

■Description(内容):
    複数のファイルを一度に共有したい。ファイルを入れたフォルダー自体を共有する方法だと、複数ユーザーに共有範囲が異なるアイテムを送信したい場合にコピーファイルを作成する必要があり、管理上不便である。複数ファイルを一度に共有する機能の拡充を希望します。

I want to share many files at once. If you share folders that contain the files, if you want to send a number of users items with different sharing scopes then you need to create copies of the files, which is inconvenient. Please make it possible to share many files at once.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. About attachment function on OWA

■ Title (件名) :
    OWA 上の添付機能について

■ Descriotion (内容) :
    OWA 上の「添付」から、OneDrive 上のファイルを添付する際に「ファイルとして添付」と「コピーとして添付」を選択する選択肢が表示されるが、どちらか片方の選択肢を完全に利用できないように制御する機能の追加を希望します。
    「設定」から選択肢の非表示にすることは可能だが、プルダウンから選択できてしまうため、プルダウン上からも選択できないような設定する機能の追加を希望いたします。

OWA's Attachment gives you the option to select Attach as File or Attach as Copy when you attach a file to OneDrive, but one of the options isn't completely unavailable.
    I would like to add a function to control.

It is possible to hide the options from "Settings", but since it can be selected from the pull-down menu, we would like to add a setting function that cannot be selected from the pull-down menu.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Smooth unblocking/release of files that were identified as false positives in a virus scan

■Title(件名):
    擬陽性判定時のスムーズな解除メカニズムの確立について
    Smooth unblocking/release of files that were identified as false positives in a virus scan

■Description(内容):
    ファイルのアップロード時に、ウイルススキャンが行われ、ファイルがブロックされた際に、弊社の分析チーム (WDSI) に提出することは手間になるため、操作メニューにダウンロードと削除に加えて擬陽性であることを報告するメニューを追加してほしいです。
    また、報告する事でブロックを解除できるような機能の拡充を希望します。

When uploading a file, a virus scan is performed, and if the file is blocked, submitting a report to the analysis team (WDSI) is difficult, so we would like you to add a menu option to report a false positive alongside being able to download and delete these files.
    Please also add a way to remove the block by reporting this.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please add Pdf preview like Google drive.

I like using Microsoft office a lot. And I like it But there is a suggestion from me. That is to support pdf file type to preview. Because Google Drive always support. If you compare Onedrive and Gdrive, onedrive will be lost according to this feature. And another is Google drive support 15 gb for each free user. But Onedrive only support 3gb for each personal free user. Please improve these, so I can tell others that Onedrive is better than Google Drive. Thanks

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. About the function to freely switch the setting of automatic saving of shared Office files by the sharing destination user

■Title(件名):
    共有先ユーザーにて、共有 Office ファイルの自動保存の設定を自由に切り替える機能について

About the function to freely switch the setting of automatic saving of shared Office files by the sharing destination user

■Description(内容):
    共有先ユーザーにて、共有 Office ファイルを Office for the web にて編集する際に既定で自動保存が有効化されるため、無効化に切り替えることができる機能の追加を希望します。

As the sharing destination user, auto-save is enabled by default when editing a shared Office file in Office for the web, so I would like to add a function that can be switched to disable.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Application of Office settings to files on OneDrive for Business

■Title(件名):
    OneDrive for Business 上に配置しているファイルに対する Office の設定適用について
    Application of Office settings to files on OneDrive for Business

■Description(内容):
    OneDrive for Business 上に配置しているファイルに対して、"Office のメッセージバーのセキュリティの警告とポリシーヒントを有効または無効にする" や "2007 Office プログラムおよび Office 2010 プログラムでハイパーリンクの警告メッセージを有効または無効にする" の各種設定が適用されない動作であることを確認しております。
    ファイルの配置場所がローカルであれば適用されるため、OneDrive for Business にあるファイルであっても、Office の設定が適用される動作となるよう機能の改善を要望します。

The settings “Enable or disable Office message server security warnings and policy hints” and “Enable or disable hyperlink warning messages in 2008 Office programs and Office 2010 programs” are not applied to files held on OneDrive for Business.
    Since they are applied when help locally, please make it so that they are also correctly applied to files on OneDrive for Business…

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. About setting the retention period of items by extension

■Title(件名):
    拡張子別のアイテムの保存期間の設定について

About setting the retention period of items by extension

■Description(内容):
    情報管理ポリシー、アイテム保持ポリシー にてドキュメント ライブラリやサイトコンテンツ単位でファイルの保存期間を設定することができますが、アイテム別に保持期間を変更することができません。
    同一のドキュメント ライブラリ内でも、アイテムごと重要度が異なるため拡張子別に保持期間を変更できるよう機能を要望します。

Currently, it is possible to set the file retention period for each document library or site content in the information management policy and item retention policy, but you cannot change the retention period for each item.

Therefore,even within the same document library, the importance of each item is different, so we request a function that allows you to change the retention period for each extension.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 337 338
  • Don't see your idea?

OneDrive on the web

Categories