OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on the web

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

1. About attachment function on OWA

■ Title (件名) :
    OWA 上の添付機能について

■ Descriotion (内容) :
    OWA 上の「添付」から、OneDrive 上のファイルを添付する際に「ファイルとして添付」と「コピーとして添付」を選択する選択肢が表示されるが、どちらか片方の選択肢を完全に利用できないように制御する機能の追加を希望します。
    「設定」から選択肢の非表示にすることは可能だが、プルダウンから選択できてしまうため、プルダウン上からも選択できないような設定する機能の追加を希望いたします。

OWA's Attachment gives you the option to select Attach as File or Attach as Copy when you attach a file to OneDrive, but one of the options isn't completely unavailable.
    I would like to add a function to control.

It is possible to hide the options from "Settings", but since it can be selected from the pull-down menu, we would like to add a setting function that cannot be selected from the pull-down menu.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Smooth unblocking/release of files that were identified as false positives in a virus scan

*English follows Japanese
    ■Title(件名):
    擬陽性判定時のスムーズな解除メカニズムの確立について
    Smooth unblocking/release of files that were identified as false positives in a virus scan

■Description(内容):
    ファイルのアップロード時に、ウイルススキャンが行われ、ファイルがブロックされた際に、弊社の分析チーム (WDSI) に提出することは手間になるため、操作メニューにダウンロードと削除に加えて擬陽性であることを報告するメニューを追加してほしいです。
    また、報告する事でブロックを解除できるような機能の拡充を希望します。

When uploading a file, a virus scan is performed, and if the file is blocked, submitting a report to the analysis team (WDSI) is difficult, so we would like you to add a menu option to report a false positive alongside being able to download and delete these files.
    Please also add a way to remove the block by reporting this.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please add Pdf preview like Google drive.

I like using Microsoft office a lot. And I like it But there is a suggestion from me. That is to support pdf file type to preview. Because Google Drive always support. If you compare Onedrive and Gdrive, onedrive will be lost according to this feature. And another is Google drive support 15 gb for each free user. But Onedrive only support 3gb for each personal free user. Please improve these, so I can tell others that Onedrive is better than Google Drive. Thanks

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. About the function to freely switch the setting of automatic saving of shared Office files by the sharing destination user

■Title(件名):
    共有先ユーザーにて、共有 Office ファイルの自動保存の設定を自由に切り替える機能について

About the function to freely switch the setting of automatic saving of shared Office files by the sharing destination user

■Description(内容):
    共有先ユーザーにて、共有 Office ファイルを Office for the web にて編集する際に既定で自動保存が有効化されるため、無効化に切り替えることができる機能の追加を希望します。

As the sharing destination user, auto-save is enabled by default when editing a shared Office file in Office for the web, so I would like to add a function that can be switched to disable.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. One-off purchase of Storage

I'm using the Outlook Personal version and would like to increase my OneDrive storage space. The default 5 GB OneDrive storage is too small tbh and that's almost filled up for me.

Now when I look at the upgrade options, there are a few like 100 GB for £1.99/month, MS 365 for £5.99 or £7.99 per month etc. Whilst I'm familiar this pricing strategy (i.e, pay a small amount repeatedly every month or year) from the Cloud scenario, I'm interested in knowing if I can do a one-off purchase.

Say, if I were using a Desktop, I would have purchased…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add tag functions

■Title(件名):
    タグの機能の追加について
    Add tag functions

■Description(内容):
    個人用の OneDrive で利用できるようなタグを OneDrive for Business でも利用できるよう機能の拡充を希望します。
    現在のところ OneDrive for Business には該当する機能が無いため、機能が追加されるとアイテムの整理をしやすくなります。
    その際管理者でタグの管理を行いユーザーがアイテムに適用させられる動作であれば望ましいです。

Please make it possible to use the tagging functionality from the personal version of OneDrive in OneDrive for Business.
    Currently this is missing from the business version, but if it was added it’d make it easier to manage items.
    It would be good if administrators could manage tags, then users could apply them to items.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hyperlink function to Excel sheets on OneDrive

■Title(件名):
    OneDrive 上の Excel シートを指定したハイパーリンク機能について
    Hyperlink function to Excel sheets on OneDrive

■Description(内容):
    現在、OneDrive for Business 上にアップロードした Excel ファイルの特定のシートへのハイパーリンクを作成する場合、クライアント アプリケーションの Excel を使用しなければならない。
    オンライン上のファイルに対しても Excel シートを指定したハイパーリンク機能が利用可能となるよう機能を要望する。

Currently, when creating hyperlinks to specific sheets in Excel files which have been uploaded to OneDrive for Business, you have to use the Excel client.
    Please allow use of the hyperlink function which can specify Excel sheets from the online version of files too.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Application of Office settings to files on OneDrive for Business

■Title(件名):
    OneDrive for Business 上に配置しているファイルに対する Office の設定適用について
    Application of Office settings to files on OneDrive for Business

■Description(内容):
    OneDrive for Business 上に配置しているファイルに対して、"Office のメッセージバーのセキュリティの警告とポリシーヒントを有効または無効にする" や "2007 Office プログラムおよび Office 2010 プログラムでハイパーリンクの警告メッセージを有効または無効にする" の各種設定が適用されない動作であることを確認しております。
    ファイルの配置場所がローカルであれば適用されるため、OneDrive for Business にあるファイルであっても、Office の設定が適用される動作となるよう機能の改善を要望します。

The settings “Enable or disable Office message server security warnings and policy hints” and “Enable or disable hyperlink warning messages in 2008 Office programs and Office 2010 programs” are not applied to files held on OneDrive for Business.
    Since they are applied when help locally, please make it so that they are also correctly applied to files on OneDrive for Business…

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. About setting the retention period of items by extension

■Title(件名):
    拡張子別のアイテムの保存期間の設定について

About setting the retention period of items by extension

■Description(内容):
    情報管理ポリシー、アイテム保持ポリシー にてドキュメント ライブラリやサイトコンテンツ単位でファイルの保存期間を設定することができますが、アイテム別に保持期間を変更することができません。
    同一のドキュメント ライブラリ内でも、アイテムごと重要度が異なるため拡張子別に保持期間を変更できるよう機能を要望します。

Currently, it is possible to set the file retention period for each document library or site content in the information management policy and item retention policy, but you cannot change the retention period for each item.

Therefore,even within the same document library, the importance of each item is different, so we request a function that allows you to change the retention period for each extension.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. OneDrive for Business sharing icon

■Title(件名):
    OneDrive for Business の共有アイコンについて
    OneDrive for Business sharing icon

■Description(内容):
    共有を解除した際に、ブラウザー上から OneDrive for Business へアクセスした際は、共有アイコンが "プライベート" に変更されるが、OneDrive 同期クライアント上からは、共有を解除したのに共有アイコンが表示されたままになります。
    アイテム名を変更することにより、トリガーとなり OneDrive 同期クライアント側の共有アイコンが非表示となります。
    アイテム名を変更せずに OneDrive 同期クライアント側に反映されるようパフォーマンスの向上を希望します。

If sharing has been disabled, when accessing OneDrive for Business from a browser, the sharing icon changes to “Private”, but if you access it via the OneDrive sync client the sharing icon is shown even though the sharing has been removed.
    If the item name is changed, this can trigger the icon being hidden on the OneDrive sync client.
    Please make it so that these changes are reflected in the OneDrive sync…

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Managing notification settings when shared folders or files are updated

■Title(件名):
    共有されたフォルダーまたはファイルが更新された時の通知設定の管理について

■Description(内容):
    OneDrive のクラシック UI 上で、ユーザー宛てに共有されたアイテムに対して通知設定が可能だが、管理者がユーザーの OneDrive へアクセスすると、ユーザーが別ユーザーから共有されたアイテムが表示されないため、管理者で通知設定ができません。
    管理者側で別ユーザーに共有されたアイテムの通知設定が管理できる機能の追加を希望します。

You can set notifications for items to share with users in the traditional UI, but when an administrator accesses a user's OneDrive, the administrator doesn't see the items shared by another user. Therefore, the administrator cannot set the notification to user.
    I would like to add a function that allows the administrator to manage notification settings for items shared by other users.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. About the function to display the time in "Update date" of the OneDrive for Business website

■Title(件名):
    OneDrive for Business Web サイトの "更新日時" に時間を表示させる機能について

About the function to display the time in "Update date" of the OneDrive for Business website

■Description(内容):
    現在 OneDrive for Business Web サイトの "更新日時" 欄には更新した「日付」のみの表示となっております。
    そのため、アイテムを更新した「時間」 もあわせて表示させるための機能の追加を希望します。

Currently, only the updated "date" is displayed in the "updated date" column of the OneDrive for Business website.
    Therefore, I would like to add a function to display the updated "time" of the item as well.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Need sorting and changing date format function in "Shared by you" page

There is no function to change the date format to DD-MM-YYYY in onedrive "Shared by you" page. There is no function to sort according to date also. It is very common requirement and is very inconvenient without these functions.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Disable "Notification Settings" in "OneDrive Settings" by default.

■Title(件名):Disable "Notification Settings" in "OneDrive Settings" by default.

"OneDrive setting" 内の "notification setting" を既定で無効にしたい。

■Description(内容):
    "OneDrive setting" 内の "notification setting" は不要のため既定で無効にする機能の拡張を要望する。
    もしくは、administrator にて一括で無効にする機能の拡張を要望する。

"Notification setting" in "OneDrive setting" is not required.
    Request a feature that administrators disable collectively or disable by default.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. About the function to display folders shared by OneDrive of Microsoft 365 account in the left menu [Share] screen of the personal OneDrive w

■Title(件名):
    Microsoft 365 アカウントの OneDrive より共有を受けたフォルダーを個人用 OneDrive Web サイトの左メニュー [共有] 画面内に表示させる機能について

About the function to display folders shared by OneDrive of Microsoft 365 account in the left menu [Share] screen of the personal OneDrive website

■Description(内容):
    Microsoft 365 アカウントの OneDrive より共有を受けたフォルダーを、個人用 Microsoft アカウント宛に共有設定を行う際に、共有先の個人用 OneDrive Web サイトにて左メニュー [共有] 画面内に共有フォルダーを表示させるための機能の追加を希望します。

To display a shared folder in the left menu [Share] screen on the personal OneDrive website of the sharing destination when setting sharing for a folder shared by OneDrive of Microsoft 365 account to a personal Microsoft account I would like to add the function of.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Removing shared items on OneDrive for Business

■Title(件名):
    OneDrive for Business の共有されたアイテムの削除について
    Removing shared items on OneDrive for Business

■Description(内容):
    OneDrive for Business の [自分と共有] にて、共有されたアイテムを削除する際、アイテムを 2 つ以上選択した状態で [共有リストから削除] ボタンが表示されないので、1 つずつ消さなければならない。以前は複数まとめて削除が行えたので、元の動作に戻してほしい。

If you try to remove shared items from “Shared with Me” and you select more than one item, the “Remove from Shared list” button is not displayed, so you have to remove them one at a time. It used to be possible to do several at once, so please restore this functionality.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Error occurs when inheriting/disinheriting permissions from lists/folders containing over 5000 items

■Title(件名):
    配下に 5000 件以上のアイテムを持つリスト・フォルダーの権限を継承・切断するとエラーが起きる
    Error occurs when inheriting/disinheriting permissions from lists/folders containing over 5000 items

■Description(内容):
    配下に 5000 件以上のアイテムを持つリスト・フォルダーの権限を継承・切断するとエラーが起きる。
    5000 件以上のアイテムにて運用をしている場合、リスト・フォルダーの運用に影響が出るため、改善を希望します。

An error occurs when inheriting/disinheriting permissions from lists/folders containing over 5000 items.
    Please rectify this so that applying these changes to lists/folders with more than 5000 items is possible.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. フォルダー 共有 階層

■ Title (件名) : ​
    フォルダー単位の共有の際の動作について

About operation when sharing in units of folders

■Description(内容):
    フォルダー単位で共有すると、そのフォルダーに固有の権限が設定されていても、共有先ユーザーにてそのフォルダーの上部の階層が見えてしまいます。
    共有したフォルダーの上部の階層が共有先にわからないように共有できる機能の実装を要望いたします。

例 ) A というフォルダーの中に B というフォルダーがあり、B のみを共有した場合、共有先ユーザーが B にアクセスすると、"ファイル > A > B" という階層を確認できてしまいます。

When sharing by folder, even if the specific permission is set for the folder, the shared user can see the upper hierarchy of the folder.
    We would like to ask you to implement a function that allows you to share the upper level of the shared folder so that you do not know the destination.

Example) If there is a folder B in the folder A, and only B…

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Shared pictures appear in photos tab

My wife shares photos with me, which I can see from my onedrive. However, those photos do not show up in the "Photos" tab in the web interface. They also do not show up in the microsoft photos app. Can you bring in all photos from all folders, including shared folders, into the photos tab?

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

OneDrive on the web

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base