OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on the web

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

1. Should be able to accept or decline if someone shares a file with me that I do not recognize.

Recently I am receiving shared file links from an unknown email address, I have reported it and still receiving it. I want OneDrive to let the users decide if the file shared with us needs to be accepted or not. A feature to let us decide if we want to accept or decline would be great.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. About the function to change the display width of "Name", "Shared date", "Shared from", and "Activity" on the "Shared with me" screen

■Title(件名):
    [自分と共有] 画面にて、"名前"、"共有日"、"共有元"、"アクティビティ" の表示幅を変更できる機能について

About the function to change the display width of "Name", "Shared date", "Shared from", and "Activity" on the "Shared with me" screen

■Description(内容):
    OneDrive for Business Web サイトの [自分のファイル] 画面では、"名前"、"更新日時"、"更新者"、"ファイル サイズ"、"共有" 列それぞれの表示幅を自由に変更することが可能だが、[自分と共有] 画面の、"名前"、"共有日"、"共有元"、"アクティビティ" 列の表示幅の変更ができません。OneDrive for Business Web サイトの [自分のファイル] 画面と同様、表示幅を変更できるよう機能の追加を希望します。

In the "My Files" screen of the OneDrive for Business website, you can freely change the display width of each of the "Name", "Updated date", "Updated by", "File size", and "Shared" columns. , The width of the "Name", "Shared date", "Shared from", and "Activity" columns on the "Shared with me" screen cannot be changed. Like the…

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. About copying items from the OneDrive for Business shared library

*English follows Japanese
    ■Title(件名):
    OneDrive for Business の共有ライブラリ からのアイテムのコピーについて

About copying items from the OneDrive for Business shared library

■Description(内容):
    SharePoint Online ではドキュメントライブラリ内のファイルやフォルダーをコピーする時に "現在のライブラリ" を選択してコピーすることができる。OneDrive for Business の共有ライブラリから同じようにコピーしようとすると "現在のライブラリ" が表示されず、"参照" から同一のライブラリを指定してコピーするとエラーがでる。OneDrive for Business の共有ライブラリからコピーする場合にも、"現在のライブラリ" が表示されるようにしてほしい。

In SharePoint Online I can select "Current Library" when copying files and folders in a Documents library.
    When I try to copy from the shared library of OneDrive for Business in the same way, "Current library" is not displayed, and when I specify the same library from "Browse sites", I get an error.
    Make sure that "Current Library" is displayed even when copying from the…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Return "On This Day" to the photos page

It appears "On This Day" has been removed from the photos page. Please restore it, or provide instruction on how to search photos for a date using wildcards.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Track the number of views by external users

■Title(件名):
    外部ユーザーからのアクセスも閲覧回数にカウントしてほしい。
    Track the number of views by external users

■Description(内容):
    OneDrive for Business 上のファイルにマウスを当てた時に表示される閲覧回数に外部ユーザーからのアクセスも含めてほしい。
    現在の動作は、Microsoft 管理センターのゲストユーザーに登録されている外部ユーザーからのアクセスのみカウントされるが、検証コードを利用する外部ユーザーからのアクセスもカウントするようにしてほしい。

Please include the number of views by external users in the information about view numbers displayed when mousing over files on OneDrive for Business.
    Under the current behavior, the number of accesses by external users who are registered as guest users in the Microsoft admin center are counted, but we want to be able to count accesses by external users who are making use of verification codes.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Increase the Onedrive for Business storage without purchasing 5 Onedrive Plan 2 license

As of the moment, Onedrive for Business can be increased by purchasing 5 Onedrive Plan 2 licenses. As a solo user, I need to have a capability of increasing the Onedrive for Business storage without purchasing 5 licenses as I don't have another user that I assign the license. If you could just create or update the product services that you have for a solo user in Office 365.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Increase the duration OneDrive Personal Vault remains unlocked in OneDrive website.

The feature to increase inactivity time from 20minutes to 4 hours could be implemented, i.e. the same as OneDrive app on PC.

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We hope a feature will be added to let administrators perform content migration for OneDrive for Business etc

■Title(件名):
    OneDrive for Business 等のコンテンツ移行を管理者で行う機能の追加を希望
    We hope a feature will be added to let administrators perform content migration for OneDrive for Business etc

■Description(内容):
    アカウント間の OneDrive for Business 等のコンテンツの移行を管理者から行える機能を追加してほしい。
    We hope a feature can be added to let administrators perform content migration for OneDrive for Business etc within accounts.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We hope for additional features when OneDrive sync client backup feature stops

■Title(件名):
    OneDrive 同期クライアントのバックアップ機能を停止した際の動作について機能の追加を希望
    We hope for additional features when OneDrive sync client backup feature stops

■Description(内容):
    バックアップ機能を停止した際に、ローカル PC 上からデータが消え、OneDrive for Business 上にデータが残る動作を確認している。
    ローカル PC のデータをそのままにしたい場合には、OneDrive for Business 上より手動でローカル PC 側に移す必要があり手間がかかる。
    バックアップ機能を停止した場合、OneDrive for Business 上およびローカル PC 上の双方にデータが残る機能を追加して欲しい。

When the backup feature is stopped, data will be cleared from the local PC, and will be saved on OneDrive for Business.
    If users want to leave data on their local PC, they need to manually move the data from OneDrive for Business onto the local PC which is troublesome.
    We hope that a feature can be added to leave data…

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Saving attachments on Outlook on the Web

■Title(件名):
    Outlook on the Web の添付ファイルの保存について
    Saving attachments on Outlook on the Web

■Description(内容):
    Outlook on the Web の添付ファイルをクリックし、[OneDrive に保存 - テナント名] をクリックした際に、OneDrive for Business 上に自動で "添付ファイル" もしくは、"Attachments" の名前のフォルダーが作成されます。
    しかしながら、当該フォルダー名の変更や、削除するとファイルの保存がされない動作となります。
    そのため、既定で作成される "添付ファイル" もしくは、"Attachments" フォルダーのフォルダー名の変更や削除ができないように機能の改善を希望します。
    When users click the attachment of Outlook on the Web and click [Save in OneDrive-Tenant name], a folder named "Attached files" or "Attachments" is automatically created in OneDrive for Business.
    However if the name for that folder is changed or deleted files will not be saved.
    Thus we hope that this feature can be improved to make it so that the default "Attached…

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. How to confirm the owner of OneDrive for Business

■Title(件名):
    OneDrive for Business の所有者を確認する方法について
    How to confirm the owner of OneDrive for Business

■Description(内容):
    PowerShell を使用し、特定の個人用サイトに設定された複数の代理管理者を確認できるよう、機能の拡充を希望します。
    I would like a feature to be expanded such that with a command on PowerShell, I can confirm several delegated administrators set on a specific “My Site.”

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Photo Tags

Photo tags have been removed from my desktop One Drive - please please please add this back! I now can't see tags already done (and can't search by them) and then can't add more

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Please improve on the behavior where fields disappear when external sharing setting is set to Off in OneDrive for Business

■Title(件名):
    OneDrive for Business の外部共有設定をオフにすると項目自体消えてしまう動作を改善してほしい。
    Please improve on the behavior where fields disappear when external sharing settings are set to Off in OneDrive for Business

■Description(内容):
    Microsoft 管理センター>[アクティブなユーザー] > ユーザー選択後、[OneDrive] > [外部共有を管理する] から外部共有をオフにすると、同じ画面から外部共有の設定が消えてしまうため、再設定できない。

再設定できるように項目を消さないように改善希望。

If external sharing is turned Off from Microsoft Admin Center> [Active Users]> Selecting a user > [OneDrive]> [Manage External Sharing], reconfiguration will not be possible as the external sharing settings will disappear from the same screen.

Please improve on the behavior so that the fields will not disappear to make reconfiguration possible.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. “Show in Explorer” function

■Title(件名):
    [エクスプローラーで表示] 機能について
    “Show in Explorer” function

■Description(内容):
    Internet Explorer ブラウザーでライブラリを開いた際に、 [エクスプローラーで表示] 機能を利用し、ライブラリ内のアイテムをローカル端末上でも確認することが可能です。
    しかしながら、他のブラウザーでは、この機能は利用できません。 Internet Explorer で開いた際も、[エクスプローラーで表示] を表示させないように制御できる機能の追加を希望します。

When opening a library in Internet Explorer, you can use the “Show in Explorer” function and see the item on your local machine.
    However, in other browsers this is not possible. We would also like the ability to prevent the “Show in Explorer” option from appearing in Internet Explorer.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When file on demand is enabled for OneDrive for Business, there are situations where preview and thumbnails are not displayed on the explore

■Title(件名):
    OneDrive for Business でファイル オンデマンド機能を有効にすると、エクスプローラー上で プレビュー表示やサムネイルが表示されない場合がある。
    When file on demand is enabled for OneDrive for Business, there are situations where preview and thumbnails are not displayed on the explorer

■Description(内容):
    OneDrive for Business の同期を行っている際、ファイル オンデマンド機能を有効にすると、エクスプローラー上で プレビュー表示やサムネイル画像が表示されない場合がある。​

プレビューやサムネイルが正しく表示されるように修正をお願いします。​
    When file on demand is enabled for OneDrive for Business when sync is being performed, there are situations where preview and thumbnails are not displayed on the explorer.

Please correct this to display previews and thumbnails.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please make the explanation text easier to understand when OneDrive sync client backup feature stops

■Title(件名):
    OneDrive 同期クライアントのバックアップ機能を停止した際の説明文をわかりやすくして欲しい
    Please make the explanation text easier to understand when OneDrive sync client backup feature stops

■Description(内容):
    バックアップ機能を停止した際に、ローカル PC 上からデータが消え、OneDrive for Business 上にデータが残る動作を確認している。

しかしながら、バックアップ機能の停止時に、明確にローカル PC 上からデータが消え、OneDrive for Business 上にデータが残る旨の記載がなく混乱を招く原因となります。

そのため、バックアップ機能の停止時には ”ローカル PC 上からデータが消え” ”OneDrive for Business 上にデータが残る” 動作になることを明確に記載して欲しい。

When the backup feature is stopped, data will be cleared from the local PC, and will be saved on OneDrive for Business.

However, when the backup feature is stopped, there is no clear description that says data has been cleared and saved on OneDrive for Business, which makes things confusing.

Thus, we hope that clear explanations can…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Option to change subtitles of videos in OneDrive

Please add option to change subtitles while watching videos from OneDrive.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We hope OneDrive for Business can be made to sync with Personal OneDrive

■Title(件名):
    OneDrive for Business と個人用 OneDrive が同期をとれるように機能拡張を希望
    We hope OneDrive for Business can be made to sync with Personal OneDrive

■Description(内容):
    OneDrive for Business と個人用 OneDrive の同期がとれないので社外の共有先に Office 365 のアカウントを取得していただく必要がある。

OneDrive for Business と個人用 OneDrive が同期をとれるように機能拡張を希望 します。
    We had to request shared users that are not in our organisation to make Office 365 accounts as OneDrive for Business cannot sync with Personal OneDrive.

We hope OneDrive for Business can be made to sync with Personal OneDrive.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We hope the test files that are quarantined in the ATP quarantine process will be made public in order to verify the behaviour

■Title(件名):
    動作検証のため、ATP の検疫処理で検疫されるテスト ファイルの公開を希望します。
    We hope the test files that are quarantined in the ATP quarantine process will be made public in order to verify the behaviour

■Description(内容):
    一例として、以下の動作検証を考えておりますので、そのためにテスト ファイルが必要です。

"OneDrive for Business にテスト ファイルを格納させ、そのファイルが検疫されます。
    その後、メールにテスト ファイルの添付を行い、ATP の安全な添付ファイルの置換機能によって検疫されるかどうかについて検証したい。

実際に検疫される前に検証できれば運用を検討可能なため、検証可能なファイルがあることでよりビジネス運用の幅が広がります。​
    As an example, we are considering verifying the following behavior, thus we need the test files.

Store the test file in OneDrive for Business and quarantine it.
    After that, attach the test file onto an email, and verify if the file will be quarantined by the ATP Safe Attachments feature.

If we can verify the behavior before actually…

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow company logo to be visible to external recipients when a file is shared from OneDrive for Business

Just like how the uploaded company logo appears on the upper left corner of the browser when accessing Office 365 Online Services, we wanted external users, to whom we have shared a OneDrive file, be able to see the same logo as uploaded. This will help better distinction to recipients from which organization is the file they were accessing.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

OneDrive on the web

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base