OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on the web

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

1. 可否還原在資源回收筒已刪除之檔案

可否還原在資源回收筒已刪除之檔案

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I should be able to "Move" the Desktop folder into Onedrive folder, (like other folders can), so it is synced.

Apparently, Windows 10 does not allow the Desktop in C:\Users\[user name]\Desktop to be moved (via Properties/Location), to the OneDrive folder like all other folders can, (e.g. Documents, Pictures, Videos, etc.). If I am wrong, please advise, but I've been told this by more than one technical advisor. Therefore, if my hard drive were to fail, I have all my other data files in the Onedrive cloud, but I lose all of my Desktop files. Please advise

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. lan sync in Onedrive consumer

Lan Sync for different shared Onedrive users over the same network

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Filtering of data should not affect work of others working in same sheet. Feature is already there in Google Sheets as temporary filter

Filtering of data should not affect work of others working in same sheet. Feature is already there in Google Sheets as temporary filter.
    Because of problem of filtering data many people are preferring google drive over onedrive.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. حسابك غير متوفر الآن ربما تم حظر OneDrive أو ملف التعريف مؤقتاً وذلك نظراً لزيادة نسبة نقل البيانات عبر الشبكة. في هذه الحالة، ستتم إزالة ال

حسابك غير متوفر الآن
    ربما تم حظر OneDrive أو ملف التعريف مؤقتاً وذلك نظراً لزيادة نسبة نقل البيانات عبر الشبكة. في هذه الحالة، ستتم إزالة الحظر بعد 24 ساعة.

ربما تم قطع الاتصال بهذا الحساب أيضًا بسبب نشاط مريب أو انتهاك اتفاقية خدمات Microsoft. إذا كنت تعتقد أن المشكلة ليست كذلك، فاطلب إعادة النظر في المشكلة من خلال الاتصال بدعم العملاء. ومع ذلك، إذا اكتشف دعم العملاء محتوى يمثل انتهاكاً، فستحتاج إلى إزالة جميع المحتويات التي تنتهك الاتفاقية في غضون  48 ساعة وإلا سيتم إيقاف حسابك.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Leave My Photos Alone!

Message To Microsoft:
    Stop "handling" my photos without permission! I don't want OneDrive making albums, applying tags , or doing anything at all with my photos! I am the editor of my photos, not some algorithm!!! No algorithm can EVER assign the correct tag or name to a photo - they are far too personal and individual to ever be subjected to that! At the very least, you should give us the ability to turn on/off any features of that nature!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Device managament

Please make it possible to disconnect a device from my OneDrive account with deleting all files on that particular device. For example it will be very useful if I don't have access to that particular device anymore and I want to prevent others to access it. Many of us could face a situation when our device was stolen or lost, corporate or sold or many other reasons.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Support .MOV files in OneDrive,Internet Explorer, and EDGE

The native file type for Apple iPhone videos is .MOV. I should be able to play these directly from OneDrive on Internet Explorer or EDGE.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. File sorting for off-line files

Yes, I am wishing to be able to alphabetically sort off-line files. I don’t see any way to do this. Is it possible or is it in the works?

Phil Volan

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. To show folder tree branch unfolded when moving a file

When moving a file, it would be very useful to show, on the right-pane folder tree, the branch where the source folder is located already unfolded.
    In addition, it would be also useful that the last folder chosen would be shown on the right-pane for at least a limited span of time.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add support for android TV

We can now get beautiful large screen android tvs and it's such a pain to view my one drive photos on them (involving all sorts of casting hacks). We're committed to onedrive and have 10s of thousands of photos and videos on them and it was disappointing that there's no app support for android TV

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Plans for folks who already have MS Office Suite

Monthly/ yearly plan for 1tb and 5tb that is for people who already have the MS Office Suite. That is to say no 365 included. I have no interest in 365, I get it for free at UMt, Missoula. Though honestly it's not something I would buy for myself.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Printer Documents from OneDrive

Please a feature to printer documents to local printer directly from OneDrive.

Thank you.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add more subscription options

Please, add more subscription storage options! A lot of people don't need office. And you have only one option of 50 Gb without it which is ridiculous!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Go to Folder from Recent Files

Add a "Go to folder" hyperlink to file details shown from the Recent Files page, for easy navigation.

When looking for similar or grouped files, they are often recognized by their counterparts, and navigating to the folder would help find other versions for example.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. At the time of this post, there are 1500 "ideas" that reference download speeds with almost NO responses because they don't have 100 votes

This is ridiculous!! My laptop is running Windows 10 and has taken 9 days to sync 20gb from my Onedrive to my laptop and still has 2.2gb to download before complete. I have kept the laptop from sleeping, used a wired connection, checked that all path names are as short as possible and tried to remove all duplicate files. I have also run several different speed tests to confirm that I am downloading at 30mbps. Even if I was only downloading at half that speed, it should have been done long ago. Onedrive support has been no support at all…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. hide download

when i subbim to onedrive a excel file to be shared i would like to inibite the download so user can work with this file but don't download.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make an app that lets you remotely see what's been synced to a specific device and add more syncs and things. Remote sync

Remote sync choose what to sync to a device you have left somewhere and view sync progress

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Multiple Logins

Be useful if you could have multiple logins for one domain all open at the same time. My company uses additional user accounts as shared space therefore I need to access files from my own user account and these shared ones. However if I add another user it doesn't work as it's on the same domain / account. This works on OneDrive on a PC and Mac as you simply add multiple accounts.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Upload

When I delete bad photos from my iPhone the upload process should delete the the previous corresponding uploaded photo from OneDrive too. Otherwise I have to delete twice. Once from iPhone photos and once from one drive photos.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

OneDrive on the web

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base