OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on the web

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

1. Inconsistency in the search results between OneDrive for Business “Recent File” and Graph Explorer “Recent File”

*English follows Japanese
    ■Title(件名):
    OneDrive for Business と Graph エクスプローラー上の "Recent File" の検索結果が異なる件について

Inconsistency in the search results between OneDrive for Business “Recent File” and Graph Explorer “Recent File”

■Description(内容):
    OneDrive for Business 上から "Recent File" を確認した場合と、 Graph エクスプローラー上の "Recent File" の検索結果が異なる。検索結果が同じとなるよう、本動作の改善をお願いします。

The search results we’ve got when checking “Recent File” via OneDrive for Business are different from the results pulled out from “Recent File” in Graph Explorer. Those results should be the same, so please correct this behavior to be able to get the exact results.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. All latest photos in Onedrive are being identief as JPG file instaed of JPG photos. Please help.

All latest photos in Onedrive are being identified as JPG file instead of JPG photos. Also they are not visible in Photos app in W10 as weill as Onedrive app on mobile platforms. Please help.
    I've tried to upload several times, but nothing helped. What could be the problem?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I want to change the file format of images when uploading from camera roll

■Title(件名):
    OneDrive for Business の カメラロール について
    I want to change the file format of images when uploading from camera roll

■Description(内容):
    iPhone 7 以降、並びに iPad Pro 以降の iOS 11 端末での写真撮影には [HEIF] という新しいフォーマットが利用され、[.heic] という拡張子で保存されます。
    [.heic] の拡張子の画像ファイルを "カメラのアップロード" にて OneDrive for Business 上へアップロードする際に、.heic 拡張子のままアップロードされます。
    Windows では、"HEIC" から "JPG" に変更するソフトをインストールしなければ、 [.heic] の拡張子は閲覧できません。
    そのため、iOS に保存された写真をカメラロールのアップロードする際に、ファイルの形式を変更できるような機能の追加を希望します。
    A new image format [HEIF] is being used for iOS11 terminals(iPhone 7/iPad Pro and newer), and images are saved with the [.heic] extension.
    When [.heic] image files are uploaded to OneDrive for Business by using Camera Upload, they get uploaded with the [.heic] extension.
    But…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. More transparent download of ZIP files in browser

More intuitive download of ZIP files in browser

Sharing already compressed .ZIP files via OneDrive for Business with external partners is a challenge for them.

Often, they mistake the ZIP file for a folder because it's so easy to access the compressed file. Then they mark the folder inside the ZIP and download it.

By just marking the folder inside the ZIP and then downloading it, OneDrive decompresses the folder and then re-ZIPs it for download. Now you have a system-created ZIP file and for those the maximum file size is limited to 25MB. That is logical from a system…

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Rembolso

buenas tardes, he comprado Minecraft pero al final no me termino de combenser o gustar, Me preguntaba si me pueden hacer una devolución por favor

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Disable the Flow button at the top of OneDrive for Business

■Title(件名):
    OneDrive for Business 上の Flow ボタンの無効化機能について

Disable the Flow button at the top of OneDrive for Business

■Description(内容):
    ブラウザーから SharePoint Online にアクセスした際の、画面上部の "Flow" ボタンは PowerShell コマンドレットにて無効化できることを確認しておりますが、OneDrive for Business の画面上部の "Flow" ボタンは無効化できないことを認識しております。
    SharePoint Online 同様に、 OneDrive for Business においても "Flow" ボタンを無効化できるよう機能の実装をお願いいたします。

Allow disabling the Flow button which is at the top of the screen of OneDrive for Business when accessing it via a browser, since we are able to disable the Flow button on SharePoint Online by running PowerShell command.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Vault should recognize activity in open files or alert if about to Timeout.

I often work in Excel or Word files for extended periods of time which I've opened from Personal Vault, but it doesn't recognize that activity and locks the Vault after 20 minutes. I've lost significant work since the Save function is suspended after that, requiring me to download the file locally, then re-uploading and replacing the original file, then going back and deleting the local copy. Big hassle and compromises security since the once secure file now resides in an unsecured local directory.

An alternative but better than it is now, would be to provide an alert or popup in…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Bulk export of sharing status list in OneDrive for Business

■Title(件名):
    標準機能で OneDrive for Business 上の共有状況の一覧を出力する機能を追加して欲しい

Bulk export of sharing status list in OneDrive for Business

■Description(内容):
    共有状況を確認するにはブラウザー上より該当のアイテムを確認する必要がある。
    管理者として棚卸しなど、共有状況を確認するには工数と手間がかかり、ユーザーが多いと現実的ではない。
    標準機能においても、共有しているフォルダーや共有しているユーザーのアクセス権限など、一覧で出力する機能を追加して欲しい。

To check the sharing status of items in OneDrive for Business, it requires us to check each item one by one. As a manager, checking users’ sharing status is necessary, but it takes time and effort if there were many users.
    For improvement of usability and manageability, I hope you to add ability to export sharing status to lists all at once, as a default feature. For example, it will be great if we could know which…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. How to change the time delay on the slide show of one drive??

How to change the time delay on the One drive slide show??

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I want a feature to let administrators check the usage for Onedrive Sync client backup

■Title(件名):
    管理者側で Onedrive 同期クライアントの "バックアップ機能" 利用状況を確認する機能の実装要望
    I want a feature to let administrators check the usage for Onedrive Sync client backup

■Description(内容):
    現在、管理者が Onedrive 同期クライアントにて "バックアップ機能" をどのくらい活用しているか確認する機能が提供されていない。
    今後、管理者にて "バックアップ機能" の利用状況を把握できるような機能の実装を要望します。
    Currently there is no feature available for administrators to check how long the backup feature for Onedrive Sync client has been utilized.
    Please implement a feature to let administrators understand the usage situation for the backup feature.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. What I hate is not having option to turn off “on this day”. Don’t need you to remind me of the past.

On web and iOS. It is very annoying I can’t log in with anyone around without the. Seeing photos that I don’t want them to see since it is right at the top. For example your girlfriend want to see the photos you just uploaded and you sign in and there are photos from you ex girlfriend from four years ago right at the top. Terrible feature you need to put an option to turn it off. The reason I use Microsoft instead of Google is because Microsoft didn’t have all these dumb features it was professional.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I hope for an improvement in the Shared librarys' site display setting

■Title(件名):
    共有ライブラリのサイト表示条件について
    I hope for an improvement in the Shared librarys' site display setting

■Description(内容):
    弊社で OneDrive for Business を日々利用しています。
    OneDrive for Business の画面に共有ライブラリがあり、複数名での保存域への切り替えも用意に行えるからです。
    しかしながら、現時点では共有ライブラリに表示される条件は "Office Graph" により自動検出されるため任意に設定ができません。
    そのため自身が所属するグループが意図通りに表示されない場合があり、利用する上で不便です。
    共有ライブラリに表示される設定について機能拡張を要望します。
    Our company uses OneDrive for Business daily.
    This is because there is a shared library screen in OneDrive for Business, and also it is easy to switch to the save area where multiple users can save.
    However, currently the condition for displaying in the shared library is detected automatically by "Office Graph" and we cannot make the setting ourselves.
    As a result there are times when the…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Open PowerPoint files in Presentation Mode

Allow users to share a link to a PowerPoint file (.pptx or .ppsx) and have the file automatically open in presentation mode when the link is clicked

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add OneDrive for Business Classic UI functions for Modern UI

■Title(件名):
    OneDrive for Business のクラシック UI で設定する機能について
    Add OneDrive for Business Classic UI functions for Modern UI

■Description(内容):
    現在 OneDrive for Business にはクラシック UI とモダン UI があるが、クラシック UI でしか設定できない機能などがある。(アイテムの通知設定など)
    それらの機能について、今後はすべてモダン UI でも対応できるよう、機能拡張を希望します。
    Currently there is Classic and Modern UI for OneDrive for Business, but there are some functions that are available only for Classic UI (item notification settings etc).
    Please make it so that those functions can be used in Modern UI as well.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Use the OneDrive Explorer view in other browsers

■Title(件名):
    OneDrive のエクスプローラー表示を他のブラウザーでも利用したい
    Use the OneDrive Explorer view in other browsers

■Description(内容):
    OneDrive for Business のエクスプローラー表示が、Internet Explorer だけでなく、 Google Chrome、 Microsoft Edge、Fire Fox など他のブラウザーでも利用できるようになると利便性が高まると思います。他のブラウザーで利用できる機能の追加を希望します。

I think it would be very useful if the Explorer view in OneDrive for Business could be used not only in Internet Explorer, but also in other browsers such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge and Firefox. Please make it possible.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Correct the behavior when running Get-SPOSite command without using "-Identity" parameter

■Title(件名):
    Get-SPOSite コマンドを "-Identity" パラメータを使用せずに実行した場合の動作について

Correct the behavior when running Get-SPOSite command without using "-Identity" parameter

■Description(内容):
    Get-SPOSite コマンドを "-Identity" パラメータを使用せずに実行した場合、いくつかのプロパティにおいて実際の設定値とは異なる値が返される旨の情報を以下の公開情報から確認しております。
    タイトル : Get-SPOSite コマンドの実行時の注意点について
    アドレス : https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/ja-JP/b8950d31-4101-446c-8f9a-571f69b2e8d7/getsposite?forum=sharepointsupportteamja
    "-Identity" パラメータを使用せず、テナント内のユーザーの正しい情報を一括で確認できるよう、早急に機能の改善をお願いいたします。

When running Get-SPOSite command without using "-Identity" parameter, it returns inconsistent results from the actual setting values for some properties.
    This behavior is stated in this article below (written in Japanase);

Title : Get-SPOSite コマンドの実行時の注意点について(Notes on running the Get-SPOSite command)
    URL : https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/ja-JP/b8950d31-4101-446c-8f9a-571f69b2e8d7/getsposite?forum=sharepointsupportteamja

Please improve this command to let us get the correct information of users in our tenant in bulk without using "-Identity" parameter as soon…

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. OneDrive 上のアイテムを共有する際のユーザー情報入力時の予測表示 (フレンドリ検索) を一部無効化したい

■Title(件名)
    OneDrive 上のアイテムを共有する際のユーザー情報入力時の予測表示 (フレンドリ検索) を一部無効化したい

I want to partially disable the prediction display when entering user information when sharing items on OneDrive.

■ Description(内容)

OneDrive 上のアイテムを共有する際のユーザー情報入力時の予測表示を一部無効化する機能を追加を希望します。
    (例 : test を入力した場合 … "test" (ユーザー名) の下部に表示されている "no-reply@sharepointonline.com" を非表示にする)
    なお、テナント内のユーザーのみに対してではなく、"テナントの全体管理者" および "SharePoint 管理者" に対しても適用されるようにしてほしい。

I would like to add a function to partially disable the prediction display when entering user information when sharing items on OneDrive.
    (Example: When test is entered… "no-reply@sharepointonline.com" displayed at the bottom of "test" (user name) is hidden)
    It should be applied not only to the users in the tenant but also to the “tenant…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow selecting any folder when using the Known Folder Move feature in OneDrive sync client

■Title(件名):
    "フォルダーのバックアップ" 機能の対象を任意のディレクトリにする機能について

Allow selecting any folder when using the Known Folder Move feature in OneDrive sync client

■Description(内容):
    OneDrive 同期クライアントに実装された KFM (Known Folder Move) 機能にて、現在 PC 端末上の "ドキュメント" "画像" "デスクトップ" のフォルダーを 同期できるが、3 点以外の任意のディレクトリを選択して同期できる機能の実装をお願いいたします。

Using KFM (Known Folder Move) feature implemented to OneDrive sync client, we are now able to sync “Documents”, “Pictures” and “Desktop” folders on PC. Not only these 3 folders, it will be great if we could specify any other directories to be synced as well.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

OneDrive on the web

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base