OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on the web

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

1. VERY UPSET. i NEED SOMEONE TO SHOW ME HOW TO MOVE ALL MY FILES FROM ONE BDRIVE BACK TO C DRIVE. I CANNOT GET HELP FROM ANYWHERE. ALL MY INFO

VERY UPSET. i NEED SOMEONE TO SHOW ME HOW TO MOVE ALL MY FILES FROM ONE BDRIVE BACK TO C DRIVE. I CANNOT GET HELP FROM ANYWHERE. ALL MY INFO ON MY OFFICE COMPUTER! THERE IS NO PHONE NUMBER OR HELP ANYWHERE. MICROSOFT SAYS THERE IS NO TECH HELP FOR ANYONE.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. OneDrive Personal Vault Needs To Allow Users To Lengthen 20 Minute Limit

Uploading large files like videos and other files is impossible when there is a 20 minute limit and it keeps timing out. OneDrive shows the drive is Inactive when in fact it is still active then I have to keep logging in. I spent days trying to upload files and it keeps logging out if I don't select to continue. If I am away from the computer it will log out and I don't even know it has been idle and not uploading.

Why does OneDrive consider it idle and inactive when it is trying to upload then the 20…

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. OneDrive Shared File Exceeding Office for Web Limits

When files are shared via OneDrive that exceed Office on the Web limits (ie Excel > 50MB), instead of sending the user to an error screen that does not allow them to continue (if, for example, the desktop application is not detected), give them the ability to download the file instead. Currently the only button available is "OK" and does nothing useful.

Exact error message is... "Couldn't Open the Workbook","Sorry, we can't open your workbook in Excel Online because it exceeds the 50MB file size limit."

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. [リンクを知っているすべてのユーザー] を指定し、「リンクのコピー」機能を使用して共有を行う場合のファイル名について

*English follows Japanese
    ■Title(件名):
    [リンクを知っているすべてのユーザー] を指定し、「リンクのコピー」機能を使用して共有を行う場合のファイル名について

About the file name when specifying "all users who know the link" and sharing using the "copy link" function

■Description(内容):
    [リンクを知っているすべてのユーザー] を指定し、「リンクのコピー」機能を使用して共有を行う場合に、ファイルへアクセスするための URL のみだと分かりにくいため、ファイル名もあわせて記載される機能の追加を希望します。。

If you specify [Anyone who knows the link] and share using the "Copy link" function, it is difficult to understand because it is only the URL to access the file, so the file name is also included. I would like to add the function that will be done.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. [リンクを知っているすべてのユーザー] を指定し、「リンクのコピー」機能を使用した場合の共有元ユーザーの OneDrive for Business Web サイト の "更新者" 欄について

■Title(件名):
    [リンクを知っているすべてのユーザー] を指定し、「リンクのコピー」機能を使用した場合の共有元ユーザーの OneDrive for Business Web サイト の "更新者" 欄について

About the "Updated by" field of the sharing user's OneDrive for Business Web site when "All users who know the link" is specified and the "Copy link" function is used

■Description(内容):
    共有元ユーザーの OneDrive for Business にて "リンクを知っているすべてのユーザー" を指定し、「リンクのコピー」機能を使用して外部ユーザに対して共有をしている。
    共有された外部ユーザーにて共有ファイルを編集する際に、共有元ユーザーの OneDrive for Business の "更新者" 欄にて「ゲスト投稿者」ではなく、「共有先ユーザー名」が表示されるような機能の追加を希望します。

You specify "all users who know the link" in the sharing user's OneDrive for Business and share it to external users using the "copy link" function.
    When a shared file is edited by a shared external user, "Shared user name" is…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Provide the feature to delete cache files automatically when using WebDAV setting.

■Title(件名):
    WebDav 設定し利用している際のキャッシュ ファイルについて
    Provide the feature to delete cache files automatically when using WebDAV setting.

■Description(内容):
    ネットワークドライブ設定(WebDav)で利用時に作成される
    C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Temp\TfsStore\TfsDAV フォルダー内のキャッシュ ファイルを自動削除されるようにしてほしい
    When using the setting of network drive mapping(WebDAV), cache files are generated in the folder "C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Temp\TfsStore\Tfs
    DAV". In order to save storage, I hope you to provide the feature to delete cache files automatically in that folder.

Thank you for your consideration.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. music album

Add the ability to add music to Albums

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add the ability to scroll back (and forward) through my photos in the 'On This Day' function...

Love the idea that I can see photos taken/dated 'today' from 1 year ago, 3 years ago etc etc all on one page, but the page is only available for 'that day' see screenshot. Can we have a left/right arrows on this header to scroll back and forward to any day we choose. Viewing the On This Day feature on my phone while at work, and would love to go back and review those photos/share them etc a day later on my pc/online, but alas this is impossible.

Or even better would be a calendar picker to see 'all photos…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 안된다고!!!!!!!!!!!!! 접속안된다고!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

접속이안된다고!!!!!!!!!!!!빨리해결하라고1 온라읹답장안오고
    전화는안되고 고객센터없고 뭐어쩌라고 2월부터 돈뜯어가고 접속안되고
    anjdjWJfkr뭐어쩌라고1

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. SharePoint チームサイトの一括同期機能について

■Title(件名):
    SharePoint チームサイトの一括同期機能について

About the bulk sync feature for SharePoint team sites

■Description(内容):
    OneDrive 同期アプリの機能として、テナント内の複数の SharePoint チームサイトを一括同期する機能の追加を希望します。

I would like to add the ability to bulk sync multiple SharePoint team sites in a tenant as a feature of the OneDrive sync app.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Move from Recycle Bin rather than only able to restore

Ability to move files from the recycle bin rather than just restore as sometimes you don't know what folder they were deleted from or you want to put them in a different folder

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Password of shared files in OneDrive for Business

Similar to OneDrive-Personal it would be great if the "Set a password" feature on shared files (https://support.office.com/en-us/article/share-onedrive-files-and-folders-9fcc2f7d-de0c-4cec-93b0-a82024800c07#OSType=OneDrive-_Personal) could be included in OneDrive for Business please.

127 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please add a feature to choose version histories for bulk deletion

■Title(件名):
    バージョン履歴を選択して一括削除する機能を追加してほしい。
    Please add a feature to choose version histories for bulk deletion

■Description(内容):
    現在バージョン履歴を削除する場合、すべてを削除するか、バージョンごとに1つずつ削除する方法しかないが、選択して一括で削除する機能を追加してほしい。
    Currently there are only 2 ways of deleting version history, which is to delete everything, or to delete versions individually one by one, thus we hope that users can choose the versions and then bulk delete those choices all at once.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. El buscador busque dentro de los archivos y lo muestre en sus busquedas como hasta hace poco

hasta hace muy poco, en la última actualización, el buscador encontraba palabras no solo de los titulos sino también del contenido, ahora no encuentra las palabras del contenido, era una función super útil, ruego valoren añadirla de nuevo

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add option to scroll though the Photos vertically or make it easier to scroll.

It's difficult to scroll using the horizontal bar, please improve the feature.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would like either cloud or local data to be prioritized in the sync process

■Title(件名):
    同期の際に WEB かローカルのどちらのデータを優先するか設定したい
    I would like either cloud or local data to be prioritized in the sync process

■Description(内容):
    同期の開始時に、WEB の OneDrive for Business に保存されたデータか、ローカルの既存の同期フォルダーのデータか、どちらを同期元のデータとして優先するかを設定できる機能の追加を希望します。
    Please add functions that enable to set either data saved in the OneDrive for Business clouds or existing data in the sync folders, as well as either of them above to be focused as sync data when starting the synchronization process.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 削除されたユーザーの OneDrive の保持期間

■Title(件名):
    削除されたユーザーの OneDrive の保持期間の設定について

About OneDrive retention settings for deleted users

■Description(内容):
    削除されたユーザーの OneDrive の保持期間の設定できる最小値は 30 日となっております。
    30 日未満に設定できるよう設定機能の拡張を要望します。

The minimum configurable OneDrive retention period for deleted users is 30 days.
    We request an extension of the setting function so that it can be set to less than 30 days.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Bring back the 'On this day' feature in the Photos section

This is available in the OneDrive apps. I don't see why this has to be removed from the web version...

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please bring back automatic tagging!

I have just updated my One Drive app and I have sadly discovered that automatic tagging has been removed. I have also discovered that even the former tags that the photos already had in One Drive website have been removed .

This is a critical feature in my opinion. Without automatic tagging is almost impossible to find any photo if you have a big collection like mine.

"If a digital asset is created, a no one finds it, does it really exist?"

Why do you remove automatic tagging? Without this feature the One Drive Photo is just a file storage…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

OneDrive on the web

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base