OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on the web

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

1. password manager

A password manager built into 365/OneDrive. It eliminates the need for a third-party password manager like Dashlane/LastPass and it keeps everything safe and localized in OneDrive automatically so you wouldn't have to be concerned with how it is stored/syncing.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I would like to select files/photos that should NOT ever be uploaded.

I would like to be able to "blacklist" certain folders on my computer so they never get uploaded. One time use only pics that don't need to take up space on my OneDrive. Like my gaming pics folder.. I share them once, and never need to look at them again, and certainly don't need back up copies of them. Also if I delete files from my OneDrive, I'd like to know that they won't get re-uploaded. I haven't seen anything that verifies that.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Microsoft Stream to OneDrive

I would love to have a feature where #MicrosoftStream offers to save a copy of the video to @onedrive instead of expecting us to download a copy to our local storage and then re-upload

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow File Requests in OneDrive Personal

This feature is available in OneDrive Business and not in Personal. I'm not about to pay extra for this feature alone, given that it is included in the basic and even free plans of your competitors. This has been a disappointment to discover.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. About two-step verification for OneDrive for Business OneDrive for Business の2 段階認証について

I would also like OneDrive for Business to be able to configure two-factor authentication for each folder, such as "Personal OneDrive Vault Features".

neDrive for Business においても、"個人用 OneDrive の Vault 機能" のような、フォルダーごとに 2 段階認証の設定ができる機能を希望します。

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Onedrive with the 'search everything' option available to everyone

Hello! I have a suggestion: I noticed that when I share some onedrive file to other people via link, the 'search everything' option, which is in the upper left corner, appears only if the person sign in with the Microsoft account. Is it possible for this option to be available to those who don't have an account as well? Because it will make it much easier for these people to find some file and will also be an additional option for everyone. And it will be another point for Microsoft!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. NOTIFICACION CON SONIDO

OPCION DE NOTIFICACION CON SONIDO, CUANDO YA SE ACTUALIZARON LOS ARCHIVOS EN EL ONEDRIVE

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. sync is waiting for file to close and all other files also not backed up and waiting in queue

I see an excel file on which i am working, cant be updated, reason is shown by one drive that file is open and in use!
    in this condition other several files in queue waiting to be uploaded this single file not allowing other files to uploaded and this is something wrong, if a file is open and cant be uploaded, immediately that should be skipped and other files in queue should at least uploaded!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. more info on popups for delete

if it says the picture is moved .. then i should not have to worry about delete because it is moved to anohter onedrive folder . .if it is not moved to onedrive then say moved to "other" folder not on onedrive.. and now i have a list of 1200 that say multiple different things with seemingly only one option ..either delete or restore .. why can i not pick individual items and restore or delete. .. anything moved i would just delete .. and then remove ... i cannot also see histroy . it shows the last thing ...…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Regarding the OneDrive for Business photo function

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    OneDrive for Business の写真の機能拡充について
    Regarding the OneDrive for Business photo function

■Description(内容):
    個人用 OneDriveで写真の機能として提供している "写真のタグ" や "人物特定" 、"時系列での表示" は 写真の整理を行う上で非常に便利です。
    しかし、現在の OneDrive for Business では上記機能の提供がないため、機能の実装を希望します。
    The “Photo tag”, “Specified people”, “Show in chronological order” options are all useful for managing photos in personal OneDrive.
    However, these functions do not exist in OneDrive for Business, so please add them.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Import photos "en masse" into year & month folders (similar to iOS app)

When a photo import is done through the OneDrive iOS app, year & month folders are automatically created on the OneDrive storage. Would be nice to have similar capability when bulk importing photos through the web interface.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Create Album from folder should have option to include sub-folders

Please allow Create Album from folder to (optionally) include photos from sub-folders.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Improve the stability of OneDrive on the Web

Even on the latest version of Edge Microsoft OneDrive on the Web is almost unusable. Whilst scrolling through photos the view either resets, posts an error or simply stops displaying photos and displays the message "Get to photos from any device".

In most sessions I simply give up in frustration.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. What is wrong with Microsoft??? OneDrive support is the worst I have ever experienced. They don't know what they are doing.

What is wrong with Microsoft??? OneDrive support is the worst I have ever experienced. They don't know what they are doing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. OneDrive Wrong Modified Date Both on Windows and Android

OneDrive reflects the correct 'modified date' on the web version and does not change it when I upload a file, hence keeping proper date organization. However, when I download that file, suddenly the 'modified date' on the file changes to the upload time and not the same time as before I uploaded it to OneDrive. When I download through the desktop client, it does keep the same 'modified date' however.

Also, on the Android mobile app, when I check the 'modified date', it is the upload time again, and not the actual 'modified date'. Why does this work on the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. vcs pode não entender o que estou falando sou enstrangeiro portugues moro no líbano,e acho que em 2040 vcs poderiam me contratar como fns

voces poriam me contratar como presidente da empresa one drive por favor podem me contratar como seu chefe?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. life time web drive plan with one time payment

please provide life time, one payment plan.
    cheapest plan like pdrive or thunder drive, if you cant provide then pls tie up with p drive or thunder drive.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Més espai gratuït al núvol

Podríem tenir més espai gratuït al núvol o altres formes d'aconseguir-ne, amb invitacions es queda curt....

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

OneDrive on the web

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base