OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on the web

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

1. About the function to change the display width of "Name", "Shared date", "Shared from", and "Activity" on the "Shared with me" screen

■Title(件名):
    [自分と共有] 画面にて、"名前"、"共有日"、"共有元"、"アクティビティ" の表示幅を変更できる機能について

About the function to change the display width of "Name", "Shared date", "Shared from", and "Activity" on the "Shared with me" screen

■Description(内容):
    OneDrive for Business Web サイトの [自分のファイル] 画面では、"名前"、"更新日時"、"更新者"、"ファイル サイズ"、"共有" 列それぞれの表示幅を自由に変更することが可能だが、[自分と共有] 画面の、"名前"、"共有日"、"共有元"、"アクティビティ" 列の表示幅の変更ができません。OneDrive for Business Web サイトの [自分のファイル] 画面と同様、表示幅を変更できるよう機能の追加を希望します。

In the "My Files" screen of the OneDrive for Business website, you can freely change the display width of each of the "Name", "Updated date", "Updated by", "File size", and "Shared" columns. , The width of the "Name", "Shared date", "Shared from", and "Activity" columns on the "Shared with me" screen cannot be changed. Like the…

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Simplify the abuse reporting process

The abuse reporting process with Microsoft related services is unnecessarily complex and reporter un-friendly. The OneDrive web interface's "Report Abuse" link, while simpler than others within Microsoft, still requires additional hurdles to be passed that could be removed altogether, shortened, etc.

1) If I'm reporting abuse from the OneDrive web interface, there should be no reason why I'm having to manually provide information about the offending page other than what is wrong about it. The link, email/username, etc. should either already be populated, or not even asked.

2) Expanding on the item above, the process should be no more than…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Separate out Known Folder Moves from Synced SharePoint Libraries under Files on Demand

Would like the ability under the Files on Demand section to separate out folders under Known Folder Moves (desktop, My Documents, Photos....) vs Synced SharePoint Libraries.

This would give the ability to have a full copy of your own files but only have pointers or shortcuts to the synced files in SharePoint Libraries/Teams.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow photo albums with characters beyond the plain ASCII characters

Creation of photo albums with names containing characters beyond the ASCII character set is not possible on the web. It is not possible to use umlauts, cyrillic or for example east asian languages.

But it is possible to create such albums with One drive for Android and it is displayed correctly on the web.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Files and Folders and compress as ZIP

As there is max. number of items to decrease the number of items: Mark Files and Folders and compress as ZIP. After compressing as ZIP Files and Folders can be deleted.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. please stop the Automate function blinking at me every time i select a file

please stop the Automate function blinking at me every time i select a file

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. ログ取得 管理者権限を持たないユーザー

■Title(件名):
    管理者権限を持たないユーザーが OneDrive for Business における操作のログを取得できる機能を実装してほしい。

Implement a function that allows users who do not have administrator privileges to obtain operation logs for OneDrive for Business.

■Description(内容):
    管理者権限を持たない一般のユーザーや、OneDrive for Business のサイトコレクションの管理者が OneDrive for Business における操作のログを取得する機能の実装を要望いたします。

We would like to implement a function that allows general users who do not have administrator privileges and administrators of OneDrive for Business site collections to log operations in OneDrive for Business.

Thank you for your consideration.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. filtern der Bilder nach sternen /Raiting

Warum kann man die Fotos nicht nach der Bewertung oder nach Stichworten filtern?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. tu amor de letras

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Search for photos unassigned to albums

I am using Onedrive albums and photo folders. I am trying to organise my photos in albums,. I can see photos arranged albums. But I want to organise the photos that are not yet in an album. It would be great to search for photos that are NOT in ANY Album.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Search for photos without tags

I am using Onedrive albums and photo folders. I am trying to organise my photos with tags. I can see photos arranged by tags and albums. But I want to organise the photos that are not yet tagged It would be great to search for photos that do NOT have ANY tag?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Option to change subtitles of videos in OneDrive

Please add option to change subtitles while watching videos from OneDrive.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Enable sorting by size/title in list view

When in list view it would be great to be able to sort the file by size or title order. Every other app has this feature and it just requires a single click!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Tags visible directly on photo as option during preview

I try to manage all my photos and I have some problems with recognizing if the particular photo has correct tags . There is possible to review tags in right panel after clicking button "i" and more details. It is very time consuming If I want to review a lot of images. Additionally it is more complicated on smartphones as well. I would like to propose have information about tags directly on image (as optional) and maybe also opportunity for smooth editing (also on smartphones). Some visualization idea in attachment.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. OneDriveフォルダ内の他フォルダをPDF保存した際、(確認のために?)インターネットのOneDriveページを自動で立ち上がらない設定もできるようにしてほしい。No need to show up a One Drive-intearnet-page automatical

OneDriveフォルダ内の他フォルダをPDF保存した際、(確認のために?)インターネットのOneDriveページを自動で立ち上がらない設定もできるようにしてほしい。

OneDriveにリンクしてある、例えばエクセルファイルを形式をデスクトップPC上で変更して、PDF保存をすると、OneDrive内のエクセルファイルと同じフォルダ内にPDFファイルは作成されるので、ここは問題ありません。
    しかしながら、その保存したPDFファイルが、そのたびに、ネット(google chrome)が立ち上がって、OneDriveのサインインが促され、サインインするとPDFファイルがネット上で表示されます。

サインインのネットページが立ち上がった時点で、毎回、バツをクリックして、閉じるんですが、この煩わしい関連動作を無くしたいです。

No need to show up a One Drive-intearnet-page automatically when saving/converting any files to PDF files.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When uploading some .mp4 video files, they are returning an error: "Input String not in Correct Format" for some of them, Tried renaming fil

When uploading some .mp4 video files, they are returning an error: "Input String not in Correct Format" for some of them, Tried renaming files to shorter names, nothing worked. It has only been happening in the last couple days, and is a bug as it has been reported by others:

See here:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/onedrive-gives-error-input-string-was-not-in-a/3504a174-a370-4f6b-bafa-4779a896d7fc

https://forums.sketchup.com/t/upload-to-onedrive-input-string-not-in-correct-format/128148

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I'd like to actually be able to access OneDrive on my Kindle. Nothing I try works. Please tell me how to do it!!

I have actually bought Microsoft 365, but I have not been successful in downloading any of the apps, including One Drive, to my Kindle Fire 7. Is there no way to do it?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make onedrive files draggable outside the onedrive window...

eg dragging a file from the browser window directly to your desktop or a destination folder on your desktop, or to an email you're writing in another window open next to it to upload it as an attachment (this may have to involve an intermediate of eg saving it as a temporary file offline to be reuploaded)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

OneDrive on the web

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base