OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on the web

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

1. Audio issues with OneDrive on the web.

When I play a video back on onedrive online between the 2 and 3 second mark it has a blip in the audio. It is not in the video file it is just when played back on onedrive. It has been like this for at-least 3 years. Please fix.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow copy paste preview files

*English follows Japanese
    ■Title(件名):
    モバイル版の OneDrive アプリのPDF のプレビュー機能について

Allow copy paste preview files

モバイル版の OneDrive アプリで PDF データをプレビュー表示した際に、ファイル内の画像をコピーして、Office アプリで編集中のファイルに貼り付けができるようにしてほしい。

Allow copying preview PDF file images and paste it to the file being edited in Office app on OneDrive mobile app.

Thank you for your consideration.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. onedrive on public devices

stop installing onedrive on public devices when we're able to use browsers

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Rather than having a complex API with complex credentials I should be able to have a simpler operation that maps a OneDrive URL into a local

In order to access OneDrive files programs must use a complex API with credentials.

Those files are already mapped into the local file system with existing credentials.

It should be possible to map a OneDrive path into a file system path and so the app can use local file APIs.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. MAİL EKİNDEKİ DOSYALARI AÇAMIYORUM. SATIN ALDIĞIM ONE DRİVE 50 GB.LIK ALAN İÇİN TARAFIMA GÖNDERİLEN MAİL EKİNDEKİ DOSYALARI AÇAMADIM.

Merhaba Sayın Yetkili,
    Onedrive ile ilgili 50 gb.lık alan satın aldım ve bir e-posta gönderildi. Ancak ekindeki dosyaları açamadım. Başka bir iletişim yolu da bulamadım. onun için bu kanaldan yazıyorum. Muhtemelen fatura ve ekleri olmalı. Yardımcı olurmusunuz?.
    not. masaüstü uygulamasındaki mailde ekler yok, ancak telefonuma gönderln mailde ekler var.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. KAPCSOLJÁTOK KI RÓLA EZT A KURVA SOK GECI IDEGESÍTŐ "VEGYÉL HELYET..." SZÖVEGET

NEM TUDOM? HOGY SIKERÜLT MÉG A INTERNET EXPLORERNÉL IS SZARABB PROGIT CSINÁLNOTOK, DE SIKERÜLT...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow uploading .lnk files in Microsoft Edge

*English follows Japanese
    ■Title(件名):
    .lnk 拡張子のファイルを含むフォルダーを アップロードした際の動作について

Allow uploading .lnk files in Microsoft Edge

.lnk 拡張子のファイルを含むフォルダーを OneDrive for Business 上にアップロードする際、Microsoft Edge のみフォルダー内が空の状態でアップロードされることを確認しました。
    Google Chrome、FireFox であれば .lnk 拡張子のファイルを含むフォルダーをブラウザー上からアップロードが可能ですが、Microsoft Edge からのみアップロードに失敗する動作について、修正をお願いします。
    ※ Internet Explorer は元々フォルダー単位でアップロードできないことは確認済みです。

Unable to upload .lnk files to OneDrive for Business in Microsoft Edge (we can upload it but file is empty when we check). We can upload files on Google Chrome and FireFox, but not with Microsoft Edge, we know Internet Explorer breaks .lnk files. Allow uploading .lnk files in Microsoft Edge

Thank you for your consideration.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. OUTLOOK: - Quando anexo arquivo do onedrive, não altera permissões; - estão usando o meu email para enviar propagandas e vírus; - minhas

OUTLOOK:
    - Quando anexo arquivo do onedrive, não altera permissões;
    - estão usando o meu email para enviar propagandas e vírus;
    - minhas pastas laterais com SUPPLIERS/FORNECEDORES sumiu no site, mas aparece no Android em outros lugares;

CALENDÁRIO:

- não sincroniza com gmail e não grava alterações;
    - não grava endereços, não compartilha, não edita e os campos ficam em branco;
    - não consigo usá-lo no Android;

ONEDRIVE:
    - o programa não tem senha e não desinstala 100% no Windows, ficando algumas pastas disponíveis para qualquer um que acesse o pc;
    - é muito lento quando usamos a versão web…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Is this a bug? Fewer items showing under "Show All" than the summary indicates are available

This only happens with one of the Shared Folders that I have access to, but another user sees the same result with this Shared Folder. I can reproduce this on Edge and Chrome, on my machine and on another machine (both Windows 10 machines).

If I access the same Shared Folder using the OneDrive App on Android I see all 16 items correctly.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Image URL's in Bulk

I have images stored in a folder on Onedrive and would like to bulk upload them into an Excel spreadsheet using the image URL. Isit possible to get the URL's in bulk?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Could be better

I cannot share or download an archive when it's opened, so I must close it to manage. And the Onedrive gives too much tips about its features, mainly when I have no time and need to work.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Pin breadcrumb navigation

Pin (freeze) the breadcrumb navigation to the top of page. When we scroll down in a folder with lot of files, it would be easier to go back to the parent folder, if the breadcrumb navigation is pinned to the top of page.

Right now I have to scroll up all the way up to click on the parent folder.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. linkedin

"Feature Suggestion: We can have linkedin access from microsoft account. This cross functionality would improve the speed of working.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hesap silme gibi bir hakkınız olamaz sizlerden nefret ediyorum one drive kullandığım için pişmanım

hesap silmek yerine bezi bu uygulama ile sınırlı kullanan ve sınırını hak verebilir Deniz bu o müşteri memnuniyetini en azından bir nebze olsun sağlardı

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I don't want one drive. It holds my files ******* and deletes them if I won't use one drive. It's actually ransomware right?

I want a way to opt out of one drive. It insists on uploading everything, says I don't have enough space and need to pay to get more, then deletes the files from my computer if I try to take them out of one drive. It's actually ransomware, right? Is this even legal?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Don't break password managers like LastPass

OneDrive.com interferes with the use of password managers like LastPass. Having separate login and password panels (via javascript) and the login field is setup in a way that LastPass cannot fill it in, actually harms security.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Give Admins ability to move OneDrive data easily from one user to another after termination

Currently our process when a termination happens is move any data associated with a network account to the current designated employee. OneDrive data moves are always a hassle as there is no easy way to move large amounts of data to the new user. Instead of choosing move or copy to My OneDrive, I would like to designate a new user in my tenant's One Drive.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make this easier to use

Hey, you one drive is a great idea but using or managing/ moving files online is a complete nightmare..

i want to organise my photo library and the pictures either dont load so cant be seen or when i select a bunch to move the move will fail..

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

OneDrive on the web

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base