OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve the OneDrive web experiences?

folder color

It would be nice for the user to be able to assign different colors to individual folders to improve their readability. I guess this has probably been requested yet,n but I could not find any previous post dealing with that subject.
Thanks.

376 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Bernard Candela shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

37 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • J. Kelvin (intClouds) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need (not want) the coloured folder option in OneDrive. I need to organize and access to my files as quick as possible everytime I access OneDrive.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a basic feature that should be implemented. Look at google interface compare to yours. Please!

• Lisa Zimmerman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely needed! This organizational tool missing is enough to make me go with Google Drive for storage needs.

• Harold commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Colored folders may help. Are there better document management strategies? Where may they be found? What turnaround time may be expected by Microsoft teams?

• Darrell Gow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be a great feature if you were able to change the folder colors, even all the sub-folders, sub-sub-folders, and so on... Better organization I think if all your folders are separated by colors.

OneDrive is already a great product for business but, this would add one additional feature that would be used and greatly appreciated.

Thanks for starting the thread.

• T commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please color code and make it better than google docs!

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would greatly increase user friendliness and organizational processes for businesses using One Drive!

-Subaru of America, inc. employee

• Kimberly Thomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would make one drive a lot easier to color code items so that you can quickly glance for what you need in a organized fashion. You can do this on google drive, so it would be an added bonus. Please add! Make this happen.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would make using One Drive a lot easier and more user friendly is we could colour code our folders.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base