OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve the OneDrive web experiences?

Pool 5TB across accounts in a O365 Home plan rather than allocating 1TB per user

I paid $100 for O365 home for five users, but host most of our family's photos and content in my OneDrive. It would really make sense if this came out of everyone's allocation.

Please change O365 Home plans so that there's 5TB shared/pooled storage--per plan--rather than 1TB per user.

97 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Alan W shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • graeme commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

its a pain I'm paying for 5tb but can only use 1tb as i do not need the other users Microsoft please change this as I'm going to have to change to google to get what i need silly Microsoft

• mario commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like to see this coming Because I dont want to go to other company's Because Onedrive is easy and fast to use and also great to put quickly files from windows 10 to the folder and watch in seconds on you're mobile and have a big list of files to backup and Google drive is a bit messy so here its a nice clean look <3 love to keep using the service

• Kai commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree! Just creating dummy accounts to access what I pay for does not make any sense...

Feedback and Knowledge Base