OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve the OneDrive web experiences?

Favorite folders and files

Can you add a feature to add favourite folders or files for quick access. Not like the recent folder. Like a list of bookmarks that never changes.

Thanks

Steve Morissette
morissettes@cs-soreltracy.qc.ca

1,031 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
thinking about it  ·  Can Comertoglu responded  · 

Moving this to “thinking about it” status. We understand the ask here, but don’t have specifics to share at this point.

62 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this happen. I have a complex structure on there which usually are like projects for clients. it is a total anonoyance to click through all those folders.

• KCAB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

NEED a star function or favorite. I have HUNDREDS of shared items in my shared secion of one drive and cannot find anything that I need.

Please help make our life easier.

• Johan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So when are you (MS) are getting into action? Shame to see you Guys struggling..

• Tom DiPietro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My company just migrated from Google Drive, and I agree -- I miss the "Star" feature. I'd like to be able to quickly find a certain number of important files spread across the vast repository that is OneDrive.

• Phil Ormsby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't understand why Microsoft even needs "thinking about it" status. What is there to think about? It's a simple feature that would be immensely useful.

Please add this simple feature !!! Just migrated from Google Drive and near impossible to find anything now without having to manually type it into the search field.

Oh, please! I fight on the ipad navigating, especially when it is a shared folder. So favourites or book marks that would also show up when saving to OneDrive from other apps - oh, wow, that would make a huge difference.

• Rene commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any feedback from Microsoft when this will be implemented?

This is a much needed feature. Favorites should include files and folders. I use OneDrive for all my files and being able to quickly get to a nested folder to scan documents would greatly improve the app.

I'm assessing OneDrive having been a long time user of Google Drive. The fact that this feature , that has been available on Google Drive forever, is not yet implemented after 2+ years of asking is unbelievable. No shortcut way to get to a folder that may be buried 10 levels down? That's just unacceptable and unusable. Get with the plan Microsoft!

Add a Favourites option (or similar) on the left explore panel. Shocked and disappointed that there isn't one currently.

• Zeca commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wait... since 2016 people are requesting this and still not available?!!! WTF?!? Are you too powerful to ignore all these requests from one thing that should've existed since the very first hour, Microsoft?!?! Yeah, maybe that's the problem, you are, aren't you?

• Randy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Boggles my mind that this wasn't already added it is such an obvious need

Huh. Yet another feature that should have been baked in from the beginning, and yet wasn't...

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base