OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve the OneDrive web experiences?

Please don't auto-create the email attachments folder

Please stop with the folder creation!!!!!!!!!!!!
I choose what goes in my drive!
If i wanted a folder called 'email attachments' i would
create one .. its annoying having to delete them everytime i come bk to onedrive

4,190 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Loz shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

306 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

double hate LOATHE this... stop screwing with my folder organization!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is ****ing ridiculous! “We’re working on it”? What “work “ needs to be done to eliminate a ridiculously simple directive?

• Taylor Rosenblum commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this the same issue as the IOS OneDrive app changing where it syncs photos? Is there anyway to choose which folder the OneDrive IOS app syncs photos too?

It seems that the app recently started syncing to a folder titled /camera roll/year/month when it used to upload to /camera roll/. This would be OK if I didn't already had an organization structure within camera roll that was working for me and my other devices that sync with that folder. Being able to choose upload path would be best!

• Gonefishing commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The issue is (insider info) that the mobile team, the office team, and the onedrive team cannot for the life of them communicate, and work in silos that just fight between level 70's. Satya will have to get involved to fix this one...

• Henry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is still ongoing, the issue persists. If you delete the folder it creates one in its place a few minutes later, this ought to be fixed. It's a shame one of the best cloud providers doesn't provide autonomy for it's users to aptly use its services.

• Stefan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Maybe worst of it: there is not a single status comment from the MS team on this "hot" issue for more than a year. That's just poor customer support!
        Wonder why my company has chosen to use MS to supply a cloud solution...?!?

• Artur commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow, this is just entering the realm of ridiculous at this point. How incompetent does a team have to be to let this bug persist for so long?!

• Sharon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am very angry and frustrated with this folder. STOP MAKING IT APPEAR!!!!!!!

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is this folder appearing in my onedrive? I delete it, it comes back. I delete it, it comes back. I am at war with this folder.

• Frustrated commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No update Anon - Microsoft just likes teasing and annoying its customers... left hand has no idea what the right hand is doing... w t h.

• Sam Man commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with Bill Gates... its like a living version of 50 shades having to use one drive...

• Bill Gates commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

strommin' my pain with his finger... singin' my life with his words... MSFT is like a bad-boyfriend you can't dump..

← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16

Feedback and Knowledge Base