Creation of Different Regions in OneDrive cloud
My idea would work as follows:
- I have only one 1TB OneDrive account
- I create 2 separated regions (e.g. folders) in my OneDrive clould, namely "Laptop" and "Desktop"
- On my laptop, OneDrive app syncs a folder on laptop hard drive with the folder "Laptop" in OneDrive Cloud
- On my desktop, OneDrive app syncs a folder on desktop hard drive with the folder "Desktop" in OneDrive Cloud
I know currently this could be actualized by:
- in laptop app, uncheck folder from desktop in sync list
- in desktop app, uncheck folder from laptop in sync list
However, if I have so many folders, then it's painful to uncheck single folder one by one.
I believe creation of regions base on original devices might be a good idea. Please consider to even improve my idea further.
The purpose of this idea is that to avoid large amount of files on desktop being synced unnecessarily to laptop hard drive, which is limited in capacity.