OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve the OneDrive web experiences?

More storage options - Up to 10TB plan

Please provide more storage options above the 1TB, as it's not enough and the lack of options is pushing users away to other services.

Adding 3 new Office plans, shouldn't be too complicated:
2TB - $£
5TB - £$
10TB - $$£

At least users will have an option!

Also if an user buy the 5 licences Office, why not allow him to stack subscriptions on the same Microsoft account?

Alex

99 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Luis Rodrigues commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to allow *BUSINESSES* to have ONE aggregate limit that is the total of the 1Tb per person. 8 users = 8 Tb and so on.

Then let administrator allocate quota to each person if they want, so long as max is less than the Aggregate limit.

For our part, I'd rather have a much larger *SHARED* drive than a bunch of different "user" areas.

• Alex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It sounds good to me! I prefer the integration of OneDrive over other cloud storage options, but why not at least match them in available storage space options?

Unlimited has come and gone (for non-business users). Why not bring it back using the same method as current OneDrive for Business (i.e. Above 5tb needs to be requested). I'd totally pay for that.

• Joshua Glazer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Amazon has unlimited storage for 60 dollars if you're a prime member. I'm planning to move there when my Office 365 subscription is up. I'm not sure why Microsoft doesn't want the money I offered them for another 1 TB, but I assume they have a reason- it's just incompatible with my requirements.

Feedback and Knowledge Base