OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve the OneDrive web experiences?

Remove Email Attachment folder

I can't stand the Email Attachments folder. So many users complain about this. We pay for this service, it is a personal drive and I want to be able to control which folders I view and which ones I do not. "It is by design", as recently received this reply from your customer service, made me even more upset. Fire your designer then and get someone from Apple.

66 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ramy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So agree!!!! Let us delete these **** folders and don’t bring them back!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree! I'm sick to death of random unwanted folders appearing on my drive every time someone at Microsoft dreams up yet another pointless feature. Add the features if you must but MAKE SURE YOU EXPLAIN what they are, why they have appeared and most importantly, provide a settings option to remove / enable them as required.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Completely agree with the above comment. Time for MS designers to listen to their customers.

• bahnjee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hire someone from Apple?!?! That's a guaranteed way to be forced to do things their way. MS is more and more moving towards the managed ecosystem that Apple has always used. "You use the tools we offer in the way that WE tell you to."

Feedback and Knowledge Base