OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve the OneDrive web experiences?

Implement blazing sync speeds, and show status

Microsoft services especially OneDrive is way too slow. I am constantly frustrated by waiting for pages in onedrive.com to load. OneDrive being the repository data for many other Microsoft services has become a bottle neck and seriously needs attention. I found that OneDrive is getting a reputation "SlowDrive"

Please design your software so that certain aspects are fast and we could manage with other aspects the aren't. The webapp is sluggish. I should not have to wait more than a quarter of a second to see the next page of info. It interferes with my train of thought.

As for the built in app on Windows 10, its slow to start. Why are all of Microsoft products suffering this issue? Is it .Net?

Please make it better. It seems like some kind of rapid framework needs to be introduced into the standard programming api.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also tried to recruit a friend so that I could get some bonus onedrive space, and they said no, its too slow.

Please increase the resources on your virtual server running the OneDrive service. Please.

Feedback and Knowledge Base