OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve the OneDrive web experiences?

Дубликаты Ondrive, Подписка vs Рассрочка

I want to search for duplicate photos in ondrive apps and combine them to save disk space. Of course under the supervision of the user and not fully automatic mode.
Size of 10 gb for personal use little, need about 100Gb of space on Ondrive, and the subscription can be replaced by instalments, and in order not to hit the pocket, life giving gigabytes, well, you can buy in installments for example after 1 year of subscription, You are giving 100Gb and for 10 years subscription for life 1Tb Me for the idea I think we can give you 100gb. Will questions please I have a lot of good ideas filed, because thanks to me, Epson began to produce branded printers with continuous ink supply. Sincerely, Vadim

Хочу поиск дубликатов фотографии в приложениях Ondrive и их объединение для экономии места на диске. Конечно под присмотром пользователся а не полностью автоматический режим.
Размер 10 гигов для личного использования мало, сейчас нужно примерно 100Gb места на Ondrive, и подписку можно заменить на рассрочку, а чтобы не так ударить по карману, пожизненно дарить гигабайты, ну можно купить в рассрочку например после 1 года подписки Вы дарите 100Gb а за 10 лет подписки 1Tb пожизненно Мне за идею думаю уже можно подарить 100gb. Будут вопросы обращайтесь я много идей хороших подаю, ведь благодаря мне компания Epson стала производить фирменные принтеры с непрерывной подачей чернил. С уважением, Вадим

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Vadim shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon