OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve the OneDrive web experiences?

'Favorites' section

I know I have applied this suggestion strictly to OneDrive.com, but realistically this feature should span all platforms. I normally bury my files in a cascade of complex folder structures, and getting to something may be reliable, but cumbersome. Any way to implement a custom 'Favorites' section? This section should be able to point to an entire folder, or a document. Potentially, if you want a leg up on the competition, I would go a step further and set up 'Collections' so that you can add a group of things together for your own easy reference or for sharing, so that you don't have to keep everything to share at once in one location.

In short, favorites / collections across all platforms, please!

94 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Thomas G shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Himansu Patel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We really need this feature. Our customers have been asking about this feature and we don't have an answer .

• Kim Krawczyk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. There should be an easy way to see the things that have been shared with you that are most important to you. As more sharing is being done, it is more challenging to find a file or folder that has been shared. Even if you could arrange alphabetically, you could put AAA at the front and have something rise to the top.

Feedback and Knowledge Base