OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on the web

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

1. ipad not syncing

I use OneDrive everyday on my Samsung and PC, and online - no issues

Yet the iPad doesn't sync. How do I fix this. It always shows old files (especially spreadsheets)

I have a subscription

No one seems to be able to help

I try sync manually but doesn't seem to work - am I missing something? What are the steps to sync manually on iPad (latest version updated for OneDrive and iOS)

Do Microsoft and Apple hate each other that much. If I delete my account it comes back but then wont sync???

Any help?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. An item couldnt be uploaded

Hi. I have received a message stating "an item couldn't be uploaded.
    All files have stopped syncing. Now I cant connect to OneDrive.

Please assist.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Create an Upload Manager for OneDrive.

Most broadband providers concentrate on download speeds. For example my download speed is around 18Mbps, which is ok. My upload speed is only just 1Mbps. This could be an issue with my router, PC or software but. If there were an upload manager that broke any file into 10 sections and uploaded them at once , this would make a massive difference. My OneDrive is switched off most of the time as once it starts to sync or update everything using broadband virtually stops. I have yet to find a setting that can improve this performance.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Quit onedrive on right click is not on template.

Use "Close OneDrive" must have been missed

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. login timestamp

option to have a last login timestamp appear momentarily after initial folder list is displayed

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. show posts for OnrDrive on opening the app

OneDrive app offers a communication for improvement with the app developers by posting new ideas.
    I have noticed that a lot of posts share the same concerns. But, it is not easy for anyone to watch all new idea listed (example category OneDrive which has up to now I am posting, 1055 posts). This applies, specially, for users that installed the app recently. So, an option to vote for a new post inside the app, would be an asset to support of voting for new ideas posted.

Moreover, if a window pops up on entering OneDrive app which is offering…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. That the onedrive can increase to 5tb in a single account

Currently the 5 tb are distributed in 5 different accounts with 1 tb each, my idea and proposal is that if you buy the best plan and only use a user this can make use of the 5tb in full

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Lacks feature

Folder offline is must. I must be able to select a folder and say it to be available offline. Or I request someone from Microsoft to do that for me free of cost, as a customer service. I can send you the list of folders to be available offline.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. UNSW degree毕业证学位QQ/微信:209429753办理澳洲新南威尔士New South Wales大学学历文凭修改成绩单The University of New South Wales graduate diploma学生卡/offer

UNSW degree毕业证学位QQ/微信:209429753办理澳洲新南威尔士New South Wales大学学历文凭修改成绩单The University of New South Wales graduate diploma学生卡/offer
    英华国际教育,微信:ly76631413 QQ/微信:209429753,专业为留学生办理毕业证、成绩单、使馆留学回国人员证明、教育部学历学位认证、录取通知书、Offer、在读证明、雅思托福成绩单、网上存档永久可查!
    专业面向“英国、加拿大、意大利,澳洲、新西兰、美国 ”等国的学历学位真实教育部认证、使馆认证。
    专业办理国外各高校的毕业证,成绩单,长期专业为留学生解决毕业难的问题,【实体公司,值得信赖】
    微信:ly76631413 QQ/微信: 209429753
    主营项目:
    办理真实使馆公证(即留学回国人员证明,免费申请免税车,不成功不收费!!!)
    办理教育部国外学历学位认证。(国家留服网上可查、永久存档;快速稳妥,回国发展,考公务员,落户,进国企,外企,创业--无忧愁)
    办理各国各大学原版毕业证、成绩单(世界名校一对一专业服务,可全程监控跟踪进度)
    提供整套申请学校材料
    可以提供钢印、水印、烫金、激光防伪、凹凸版、最新版的毕业证、百分之百让您绝对满意、设计,印刷,DHL快递;
    (毕业证、成绩单7个工作日,真实大使馆、教育部认证1个月。)
    订制:办理学生卡/I-20/办理驾照/办理offer/办理高仿护照passport

【郑重声明:质量满意为止】专业办理使馆及教育部认证100%可查永久存档!!!一次办理,终生有效,快速专业,诚信可靠。
    咨询认证顾问 Martin为您服务:微信: ly76631413 联系人Martin
    ★真诚期待您的加盟:一朝办理,终身受益(本信息长期有效)
    实在办事,互惠互利,为广大海内外学子及有需要的人士在事业上跨过这道门槛!
    【我们真诚的提醒广大留学生朋友】:  
    一. 无论是真实版还是顶级1:1复制版,都会有相应的成本在里面,我们绝对保证一分钱一分货!  
    二. 真实的使馆认证及教育部认证,公司完全按照正规的流程手续,可陪同客户一起前往北京教育部窗口递交材料!!!目前有一些同行所办理出来的认证只能在虚假网站查询1-3个月左右的时间,并不是教育部官网,也不可能永久存档。那样是对学生的不负责任,在办理的时候一定要慎重! 
    三. 随时可以监视进度,我们会让您清楚看到,你所投入的每一分钱都能够确实得到回报,若您认为不值得,完全可以中止付款。

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The OneDrive Synch Client Update Should default to the Existing User Settings

Currently, when the new synch client is upgraded it installs itself and defaults to "Files on demand". This is great for many users who want to conserve disk space. However users who have a large number of files that they want to use off-line (i.e. they keep local copies of their one drive files on their local One Drive Folder), this creates a serious problem: at the time of install One Drive NEEDS TO RE-DOWNLOAD ALL OF THE off-line files. These copies are either deleted by One Drive or just ignored, and a LONG LONG download starts: in my case,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Keep original contract

I would suggest you keep the original contract we started with which was 10 gigs when I signed up with you guys when you made me the offer I stayed a loyal customer used you for all of my photo needs and now you're telling me you're going to extort me for money or delete me I didn't realize that Microsoft had become the mafia so I will tell you what Microsoft I'm not going to make any changes to my account like you chose to make towards mine I feel like I signed up and never quit you guys…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Just get your act together. Case number 1438246557 . Tried 4 phone calls, 1 web address. Still no solution .. just pushed fromone person

Just get your act together. Case number 1438246557 . Tried 4 phone calls, 1 web address. Still no solution .. just pushed fromone perso

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Provide an option (if one doesn't exist) to see the photos smaller when rearranging them.

On my laptop, at least, when I click on "Rearrange" to re-order photos I've uploaded, the photos become very large. This makes it impossible (as far as I know) to get the overview needed to determine the correct chronological order, which defeats the purpose of re-arranging. Is there some viewing option I'm missing? Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. OneNote IFTTT refinement

IFTTT is a great resource, but OneNote limits it's possibilities. I'd like to keep a running log, a page for each day that IFTTT adds events to, but as of right now I can only create a page. Please help!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. One Drive Junk

I got a notification that my One Drive was approaching capacity. Knowing this could not be true, I checked and found that along with my pictures there were thousands of random images and junk. I have no idea where this stuff came from and it is mixed chronologically with actual pictures I took. After an hour of clicking and deleting them one at a time I quit from fatigue. Create a way to quickly get rid of the junk and a way to prevent this in the future?:

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Can you add an option to prioritise uploading of certain file types, eg spreadsheets

Spreadsheets can sometimes take days to upload to Sharepoint as large data files are in front of it, can you add an option to prioritise certain files types so they go to the top of the queue, other cloud services have this option. It would also be useful to see what is in the queue.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. onedrive - the Jerry Lewis of cloud storage

the only suggestion I have is dump onedrive, its a pathetic joke.
    I spent the extra money to subscribe to office 365 even though I don't need the office apps. I just wanted more storage.
    I reinstalled windows last week and for the last several days have been trying to download the 50 gigs I have out on the cloud. the speed reminds me of the 96k baud days (I have a 100 mbs cable modem) when I get home I expect to find yet another message that onedrive has choked and I left my computer on for another day…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. recent should include text files

I use the web editor to create and edit text files. These files dont show up in the recent file list so I have to search for them. Please include these recently edited text files in the Recent list so that they are more easily accessible.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

OneDrive on the web

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base