OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on the web

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

1. bring back the original text size and allow options for us to select the size, too.

The current changes made the font smaller making it more difficult to read. Allow option to choose must comfortable don't size.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Euer Onedrive könnt ihr bald behalten. Wieso kann man auf einem Tablet mit wenig Speicher nicht den Speicherort Sd-Karte auswählen?!

Wieso kann man nicht Onedrive den Speicherort auf SD-Karte verschieben? Bei Windows 8.1 war es ohne Probleme möglich! Mein Tablet hat nur 32GB Speicher und da kann ich OneDrive nicht nutzen! Bitte Ändern

Gruß Oliver

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Sync the files I am currently using!!!!!!! Older files are being synced first.

You are developing files based on high bandwidth connections. Most the world and roving workers do not have robust connections.

Sync files based on what users are currently needing and suspend all other activities until completed based on demand.

We... low band width users can't get our work done.

It seems there is disconnect from users pushing the limits of the system. I have as many as five serious issues a day with your products that limit what I can accomplish.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Stop jumping pages. I want to view 2 pages at once.

Stop changing the page for me. I want to view 2 pages at one time. Don't try to be smart. You don't know what pages I want to read. You currently force me to the next/previous page when I scroll about halfway. It's very jarring, makes me lose my spot, and encourages me to hate onedrive.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Lower Storage Space

Please give us more option for OneDrive storage space. The minimum storage plan now is 1tb. I don't need that much and can't commit MYR 4x.xx forever. Give user option like 100gb, 200gb, 500gb and so on. Some of us don't need that much storage you know.

From Malaysia.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. API download folder as zip

It would be great to have a API that return all contents of the requested folder as a ZIP file.
    Actually, I have to download all the contents, create a zip and then "force" the user (browser) to download the zip.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. OneDrive frozen......if have chance to unfroze, then i will delete the large file

OneDrive frozen......if have chance to unfroze, then i will delete the large file

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. sepse kjo është e hapur në

Përsëri unë dosjet e mia janë messed up dhe kam marrë një mesazh duke thënë se unë nuk mund ta ruani skedarin , sepse kjo është e hapur në një kompjuter tjetër . Nuk është e vërtetë ..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. While online, have the option to select folder sync options for connected devices.

If I add a folder on an individual PC and want that folder sync'd on other PCs, I have to do that on each of the other PCs. I would like a global spot to review and edit sync options for all connected devices. While online there needs to be a list of all connected PCs and then the sync settings for each.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Stop the bait and switch with OneDrive capacity

Stop messing around with our storage limits. Due to the moving target, I've taken everything off OneDrive forever and am Using Western Digital external drive (with built in back ups on DropBox). And the UI is faster and easier to use.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. One drive

this app honestly has saved my life for not loosing my photographs, I think maybe there should be an option to be able to select photos from your camera roll into the one drive camera roll, (from what I know of, I've tried fiddling about with this app) but the only way I happen to know to upload certain photographs is in the files section but then it doesn't fall into the camera roll category, so as well as having a turn off and on automatic camera roll upload maybe add a option to select only certain pictures. Thank you…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. zip files change file tag "modification time" to GMT

When downloading several files from onedrive web, the "modification time" tag is changed to GMT time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Cartoon Animation Slides

Cartoon Animation Slides

Great for creating presentations.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Attaching files from Outlook client using Group Sites

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    Outlook クライアントから Teams 上のファイルを添付する方法について
    Attaching files from Outlook client using Group Sites
    ■Description(内容):
    Outlook クライアントから新規メール作成画面の中央上部 の [ファイルの添付] – [Web 上の場所を参照] - [グループ ファイル] をクリックした際に、表示される Office 365 グループサイトは、以前にアクセスしたサイトが表示されます。
    しかしながら、1 度アクセスしなければ表示されないので、任意で選択し表示されるような機能の拡充を希望します。
    When I use Outlook client to attach files in the following way New mail -> Attach file -> Find from Web -> Group Files, sites that were accessed before in Office 365 are shown under Group Sites.
    But these will only be shown if the user has accessed those sites at least once, otherwise the sites will not appear, so I hope that this feature can…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Moving folders/files

It would be great to be able to have an option to move a folder or file to another location within my OneDrive space via the slide to the left and add this option along side the delete function.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. NP흥신 흥신소 청부의뢰 사람찾기 연인문제 기업문제 심부름센터 미행 의뢰비용문의 텔레:NPpro

안녕하세요.NP기획입니다.

텔레그램:NPpro

사이트를 만들며 운영중인곳은 합법적인 의뢰내용만 할수밖에 없습니다.

선입금은 100% 사기이며 저희업체 문제로 일처리를 못할시 100%환불해드리며

가격은 의뢰내용에 따라 천차만별입니다. 고객님과의 보안과 안전을 최우선으로 하는

NP흥신소 문의주세요!

24시 연락망은 일진행시 알려드리며 장난치시는분들 일진행 하지않고 떠보시는분들

연락하지마세요.

텔레그램:NPpro

카카오톡과 휴대폰전화를 알려주거나 통화하는업체는 100% 사기입니다. 의뢰시 여러분의 정보를 협박하여 돈을 갈취하는 업체입니다.

저희업체는 현재영업중 한번도 그러한 적이 없으며 일진행시 여러분의 고민을 해결해드리는것을 알것입니다.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make it so that the Edge browser can be used with One Drive. The updated broswer just keeps saying "something went wrong" but other browsers

Make it so that Edge will work with One Drive. Right now it just says "something went wrong" and you have to use Chrome, which works just fine without the freezing, slow startup, and frustration.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. faster link to video player.

I have noticed video playback from OneDrive is getting better these days. Less pauses during playback, and that's great. But I have another idea to improve things. When I get a link to a video like the one included below, and click on it from an email, it opens my web browser and does a whole bunch of page creating, tearing down, redirecting to new video player and so which looks really ugly. It would be great if the link took me to a page already setup to play video so there is no delay in HTML page rendering, and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

OneDrive on the web

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base