OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on the web

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

1. Regarding the guarantee about suggestion that gets at least 500 votes

Either something must be done about the number of available votes - or it must be possible to use them again after a given time. When you spend years implementing proposals, many will not have any votes left to vote for new good ideas.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. View

No option to save preferred default view (e.g. compact, sorted alphabetically).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. There should be an option of uploading a whole folder un-negotiably. Thanks.

To save time, and to keep clear the space of device for apps, the whole folder should be going uploaded without an awkwardness. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Fix the corruption of photos!

I have uploaded my photos to what I thought was a safe storage place and every time I go to look at them more and more of them are corrupted! Thank goodness I have one device left that is not connected to it where my photos are safe!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Visio as an app option in OneDrive / 365 for family

I would love to have visio as an app option in Office 365 for family. So many people use visio for work now, also for school projects etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. OneDrive User Interface Update Request

I have been a regular user for a decade and not seen yet any changes in one drive application by windows since then, please update. I have been bored seeing only single blue strip for the decade......please, change the color to grey of the strip or allow users to edit the color by self. thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. OneDrive User Interface Update Request

I have been a regular user for a decade and not seen yet any changes in one drive application by windows since then, please update. I have been bored seeing only single blue strip for the decade......please, change the color to grey of the strip or allow users to edit the color by self. thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. OneDrive User Interface Update Request

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. User Interface Update Request

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Search function when adding files in shared folder

Include a search function while 'adding files' to the 'shared item folder' so we can reach the file easily rather than navigating all of onedrive and reaching the specific file.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hire a technical support that know what they are doing, not asking me sutpid quesitons like morons, really, My Onedrive doesn't sinc to clou

train your staff to listen find out really what is going on and then fix the ******* problem, after 76 hours my devices each still have different files, the online onedrive.live is not updating with computers and your staff after passing me to an email dumb lazy bum keeps asking for screen shots, like that solves the problem and the computer syas its sincing but we dont' konw with what? just that it takes files out of folders and spread it on my desktop or keeps adding the same files back into my computer, my 290 GB files are now…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 100 GB one drive storage with annual subscription

Hi Team, I am looking for 100 GB storage with annual subscription, as it is only for monthly plan available, so each month we need to buy it This should be there for user who does not have max usage.

Thanks, Siraj

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. sorting

way of sorting is saved within the browser, so when I delete cookies, I have to administer sorting ways again. Bad!

This feedback page is way too complicated - I hate using a lot of time to tell someone how lousy they are.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Search files by type

Please include search string functions like *.mov for finding ALL movies, or type: image , in the same way you can using file explorer on Windows 10. That would be mega good.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Cloud vs Desktop: Allow user to set default application for opening up files - Especially OneNote

When inserting a file as a link in OneNote Desktop, it automatically gets uploaded to a OneDrive folder.

When I click on the link in my OneNote Desktop - it opens the ONLINE version of Excel / Word without allowing me to decide if I want to use the Desktop or Cloud version of Excel / Word.

This is a major flaw. I understand OneNote wants to be cloud based, but pretty please, allow the user to decide how to open files.

The settings should be like in old GUI of OneNote Business where there was a setting for "Open…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. OneDrive app on ipad needs scroll bars on document view page including when using more than one window.

Description above. Swiping through large documents is very annoying. Need a scroll bar to be able to navigate quickly. I'm a lawyer and work with large docs all the time

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Es fehlt einen prozentuale Anzeige, wie weit die Sync ist. man hat Dateien bereitgestellt, diese sind aber noch nicht übertragen.

Wenn ich abschätzen möchte, wie lange der Sync-Vorgang noch dauert, hilft eine grobe prozentuale Anzeige wie weit die Dateien schon hochgeladen sind. man ist völlig im Unklaren, wie weit der Vorgang schon ist.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

OneDrive on the web

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base