OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on the web

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

1. ***** onedrive. You guys basically re invented cancer.

********* guys at microsoft. You aint gettin a penny of my money from this piece of trash you're calling onedrive. You guys owe everyone a how to uninstall onedrive tutorial. Also maybe go find you're dignity.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When you open a file in OneDrive of your work or school account, it will automatically jump back to the OneDrive page

When you open a file in OneDrive of your work or school account, it will automatically jump back to the OneDrive page.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. OneDrive にファイルをアップロードする際のファイル サイズを 250 GB 以下に設定する機能について

■Title(件名):
    OneDrive にファイルをアップロードする際のファイル サイズを 250 GB 以下に設定する機能について

About the function to set the file size when uploading files to OneDrive to 250 GB or less

■Description(内容):
    OneDrive にファイルをアップロードする際のファイル サイズは既定では 250 GB と設定されているが、アップロード可能なファイル サイズを 250 GB 以下に指定する機能の追加を希望します。
    (例: 50GB)

The file size when uploading files to OneDrive is set to 250 GB by default, but I would like to add the ability to specify the file size that can be uploaded to 250 GB or less.
    (Example: 50GB)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add the ability to pin File templates to the “New” button like in sharepoint

Sharepoint allows you to add file templates to the “new” button so you can quickly create a new document using templates. These templates only show up in the sharepoint they are added to. This functionality actually works in OneDrive if you have a sharepoint shared library. I would like to be able to put my own file templates in there and be able to use them in my personal/ shared libraries, as they only work in sharepoint folders

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Able to open email attachments in emails saved to OneDrive on mobile devices.

Currently if you save an email that has an attachment to OneDrive and then try to open that email on a mobile device such as a tablet or phone using the OneDrive app you are not able to see the attachment only the original email. I have tested this on multiple android devices including a Samsung tablet and 2 different android phones.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Use this one

Unfortunately I have no idea

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please enable for user copy / move on searched result in OneDrive Web

In current web platform, action within searched result is a basic and critical for all users while OneDrive for Business is still unable to do so. This is very inconvenient for user to re-organize the files/ folders in search result while other platform such as Google Drive, dropbox or etc able to do some.

Please enhance those features which is critical and basic for OneDrive for Business users.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Disable Sending/Receiving Comment Notifications per Document

When a user adds a comment to a document, a notification email to the author is generated. If a user adds several comments, several emails are generated. If that user replies to a comment with another comment, an email is generated.

Please disable the ability to send/receive emails from comments per document. The only option that exists to disable receiving ALL comment notifications, and I don't think that is effective enough. Comment notifications should be granular per document.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Over the Storage limit??

I finally opened the One Drive to see why I was getting these messages and found out MY STORAGE IS COMPLETLY EMPTY. How about only sending messages when something really needs my attention. Just saying.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Incomplete syncing

Display and highlight folders and files that have not synced completely. It is impossible to locate non-synced files or folders if there are tens of thousands of files in my folders.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Playback Speed feature in OneDrive Online

be like dropbox and add this feature.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow Specific Folder for Camera Roll

User can select the ONLY folder (with Photos stored by Month using Month name, not month number which is not really all that user friendly) for Photos. Photos stored in other OneDrive folders will not appear when viewing OneDrive/Photos.

This prevents "photo pollution" from unwanted images stored in unrelated folders.

Use case:
    Wife takes lots of photos with her phone and syncs to OneDrive shared "Camera Roll".

Husband can see those photos b/c Wife shared the Camera Roll folder with him but he has to use Files to see them. His pictures are stores in his own Camera Roll and…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 想要在线笔记的功能,否则只能在word记录平时的想法和idea

想要在线笔记的功能,否则只能在word记录平时的想法和idea

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Music

I would like to be able to play my music continuously. Now I have to go back to my phone all the time to play the next song. I would like to be able to pick songs and continuously play them not having to return to my phone song after song. Also on my PC. Without having to download the music.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Exporting custom columns from Teams/SharePoint to synced OneDrive

Following up on a question and suggestion to add this to the forum.

I was wondering if there is a way to export a couple of custom columns created in Teams/SharePoint to OneDrive views. I was told that exporting columns could not be done and would be a good suggestion for future updates.

Please take into consideration. It would provide for seamless views from each application.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Track changes, Version history, or Similar in PPT

PLEASE add track changes or version history to PPT. A collaborative project was just ruined by one person failing to understand the directions. Please also make it OBVIOUS to users when certain programs don't have this ability.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. personal vault

The small business community desperately needs this "Personal Vault" feature in Onedrive for Business.

For example, such a "Business Vault" feature in Onedrive for Business would allow small business professionals to easily let an IT contractor company access to our computers for fixing our computers without having access to synched Ondrive client files.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

OneDrive on the web

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base